Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Crowns, jewels and bullets? Private

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Ren smiled as he walked in his house and made tea, he sighed slightly looking around a bit feeling dizzy but only a little, He quickly sat on the counter top drinking a glass of cold water. Ren must have been out in the rain too long and now he was paying for it with a small fever, The while haired boy was so fragile to the elements outside and yet he pushed himself.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Posted By:
Terezi P
Terezi P
StarStarStarStar
Kiro sighed and turned around, going back to the boy's house. He felt bad for not asking his name or anything, Kiro knew he was going to be Awkward around this boy and mess up his words and everything like he always did. "What should I say? What should I say? Hello my name is... Hello I forgot to get your name and..." Kiro was talking to himself, he sighed and rubbed his forehead. Soon getting to Ren's house and slowly knocking on the door.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Ren opened the door his cheeks seeming a bit red from the fever but he must have not noticed "Oh, Hello again" He said smiling sheepishly and did seem slightly pale, almost like Snow White  except no black hair or ruby red lips! Ren smiled still "Did you get lost?" He asked curiously.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Posted By:
Terezi P
Terezi P
StarStarStarStar
Riko flinched at how Ren looked now. "O...Oh! Hi... Umm, your skin... It is... A bit pale?" He looked at Ren and saw his red face, hoping everything was alright. "And n..no I am not lost.. I came back here because.... I forgot to ask your name.." Riko looked away nervously, hoping it wasn't awkward.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Ren smiled "Oh, I`m just a little feverish, that's all." He said then added to it "My name is Ren, Whats yours?" He asked tilting his head slightly noticing Riko seemed very shy and smiled anyway thinking it was a bit funny since not many people were shy.

Grief"

Posted By:
Terezi P
Terezi P
StarStarStarStar
"Oh my! I am sorry... And my name is Kiro... Nice to m..meet you Ren." Kiro rubbed his own arm, looking back at Ren. "T..Thanks for the flowers..It sure was nice of you." He smiled slightly and sighed softly, hating how shy he was being.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
(I love how we keep forgetting your guy is a protected prince at the moment)

Ren smiled "Your welcome and it was nice meeting you too Riko, And don`t worry I get sick a lot." He said looking at the other seeing he was still very shy "Hmm.. Its alright to be shy, you know Riko" He said simply looking at the other smiling like a goofball.

Grief"

Posted By:
Terezi P
Terezi P
StarStarStarStar
(Oh dang it! XD)

Kiro smiled slightly. "Oh... Alright and I suppose so... I still dislike how shy I am though." He looked at Ren and blushed a bit, soon hearing horses hoof steps, louder and louder it had gotten before both Ren and Kiro could see a man riding a horse. "Oh no... Not father." Kiro said aloud, not knowing he said it aloud though.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
(I know! XD )

Ren peeked over at the man on the large horse "A...horse?" He said questionably as he looked at Kiro, Ren was a bit surprised due to there being no horses near by except for the park. He leaned on the doorframe since he started getting dizzy again maybe because of his fever! (I`m wondering if Ren`s mother should show up or not)

Grief"

Posted By:
Terezi P
Terezi P
StarStarStarStar
Kiro looked at the man as he road up to them and spoke "Son, where have you been!? You should have been home hours ago!"
Kiro sighed and rubbed his forehead. "Yes yes, I know... I stopped here because of Ren's lovely flowers, they just caught my eye.."
Kiro's father growled slightly, giving Ren a dark glare.
(Oh yes! :3)

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Its a never ending game!

ThE WoRd GaMe

What is your favorite planet?

ThE WoRd GaMe

Its a never ending game!

BDAY

latest videos