Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Crowns, jewels and bullets? Private

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
(I know I had too... XD )

Ren`s mom quickly made soup and had him in bed with a wet cloth on his head and made him stay in bed. Ren sighed softly hating the fact he was so frail and was usually sick sometimes.
Mom walked around the kitchen as the water boiled chopping veggies and noodles.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Posted By:
Terezi P
Terezi P
StarStarStarStar
Soon Kiro was being yelled at by his father for staying out and getting rained on. "Kiro I do not want you to be going to other's houses for no reason! You should go out and come right back home after you were doing what told to do."
Kiro growled and walked off to his room, he didn't like when he was told what to do, he wanted to be free and do what he wanted. And he thought it was a good thing he met Ren, Ren did seem pretty nice and all.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
(Wanna time skip??)

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Posted By:
Terezi P
Terezi P
StarStarStarStar
(Yush purrlease ;uWink

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Ren woke up in the morning feeling a bit better and got up noticing his mother asleep in her bed and walked in the kitchen and started making waffles, eggs and bacon. He never cooked anymore so once Ren moved out he was happy to be able to make something. Ren hummed.

Grief"

Posted By:
Terezi P
Terezi P
StarStarStarStar
Kiro has woken up early to go out and buy more sweets, he was already almost out! After buying a bag full of sweets he walked up too Ren's house to say hello, he knocked on the door and sighed. Knowing they met yesterday but he thought it would be nice to say good morning, even if he was really shy.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Ren walked to the door opening it smiling at him "Ah, Good morning" He said seeming fully awake even though it was five in the morning. Ren smirked looking a Kiro "How are you today?" He asked curiously as he made eye contact.

Grief"

Posted By:
Terezi P
Terezi P
StarStarStarStar
Kiro looked at Ren, smiling. "Good morning...And I am good, I got some more sweets from teh sweet shop... Would you care for a peice?" He said out of the blue, showing Ren the bag of sweet he had bought.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Ren smiled happily "Umm,,Sure" He said while taking a piece of butterscotch "Thank you Kiro" He said while he looked at him "Did you get in trouble for yesterday? Well your dad he seemed mad" He asked while seeing his mom not moving from her room.

Grief"

Posted By:
Terezi P
Terezi P
StarStarStarStar
Kiro sighed, thinking he made it awkward but he smiled. "No not really, just slightly yelled at is all and you are welcome R..Ren." He sighed and looked at Ren. "You seem to have gotten better, am I correct?"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Who's Your Celebrity Male Crush?

Recruiting DayZ Standalone players.

supernatural adventures episode 8 FRIENDS ...

ThE WoRd GaMe

supernatural adventures episode 8 FRIENDS ...

who plays five nights at freddy's or five...

latest videos