Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Crowns, jewels and bullets? Private

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Ren smiled anyway "Oh yes, I feel much better. I get sick a lot and my mom gets worried ever since I moved out" He explained to Kiro while he walked out barefooted into the front yard watering the flowers to keep them from dying.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Posted By:
Terezi P
Terezi P
StarStarStarStar
Kiro followed him, smiling. "Oh that is horrible how you get sick a lot, my father tries to keep me within sight so I won't get sick. It is truly a bother having to deal with him and his rules." He sighed and watched Ren water the flowers. "I dislike being a prince it is no fun at all."

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Ren smiled a bit then looked over at Kiro "I`ve always been sick, my mother says I`m too frail" He said sighing a bit "I`m not as weak as she thinks.." He said in a mutter since it had always been this way since he was a small child.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Posted By:
Terezi P
Terezi P
StarStarStarStar
Kiro looked at Ren. "I do not think you are weak, I bet you are a lot better then I am in such. But I do feel you there, I once asked my dad if I could become a knight, but he said no. He didn't want to lose me... Like my mother." He sighed and looked at the sky like he had before. "Though I know she would dislike my father's choice of not letting me become a knight, she knew I was strong. She always told me about knights and such... I wish she didn't leave." He sighed but smiled, not wanting to get sad.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Ren smiled as he stopped watering for a moment "People..Are never gone, there still around just reincarnated and you mother is still around maybe looking at you right now?" He said caringly as he began watering again and it seemed all of Ren`s clothes were all white. There was no color. 

Grief"

Posted By:
Terezi P
Terezi P
StarStarStarStar
Krio nodded. "I suppose you are right, though my father never believes that. He things when someone is gone, they are gone for good..." He sighed and watched Ren water before noticing his clothes. "May I ask a question Ren?"

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Ren smiled looking over at Kiro "What is it?" He asked while he put the watering can down behind the stairs. He looked back at Kiro noticing that he didn`t seem as shy as when they first met,
Ren`s mother woke up and began eating happy Ren was able to cook.

Grief"

Posted By:
Terezi P
Terezi P
StarStarStarStar
Kiro sighed softly. "Why do you wear all white? I..If that is okay to ask of course!" He hoped he didn't just back it awkward or anything for the both of them, to make sure he just put a piece of pocky in his mouth to keep quite.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
(Adding a twist)

"Well from being sick it messed up my vision and I`m color blind I guess" He explained chuckling slightly at Kiro`s nervousness thinking it was cute. Ren smiled "I don`t mind it though, only seeing in black and white seems to level the playing field a bit." He said calmly while standing in the grass.

Grief"

Posted By:
Terezi P
Terezi P
StarStarStarStar
"C..Color blind? I am sorry! But it is a good thing you seem to like it... But, uh... What about flowers and such? Isn't it a bit of a pain too not see them?" Kiro looked at Ren and then noticed what he said. "Oh gosh I hope that wasn't rude I am sorry!" He felt much like an idiot now so he stuffed his mouth with more pocky.

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Should we bring back the death penalty?

Do you love the Philippines???

IS TAYLOR SWIFT A GOOD SINGER

How long have you been here

Pancakes Or Waffles

Favorite Color(s)?

latest videos