Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Niara & Rei's Private Roleplay.

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
Private roleplay, stay away. If you spam this roleplay I will report you! 
Just close the tab and leave this forum alone! It's for our eyes only.

Now, do we need forms? Or. .

Posted By:
xxRockerchicxx
xxRockerchicxx
StarStarStarStarStar
Name spelled wrong Dx No I at the end,but you got it better then others did Wink
Um..Idk. What do you wanna do?

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
That was an accident XD. I fixed it.

Nah, what do you want to do?

Posted By:
xxRockerchicxx
xxRockerchicxx
StarStarStarStarStar
Oh okay Big Grin
We could make up our characters as we go on. smile
Of something..

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
Want me to start? :3

Posted By:
xxRockerchicxx
xxRockerchicxx
StarStarStarStarStar
That would be nice ^^ Thanks smile

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
Brynn:
changed into wolf form, the gentle breeze blew through my jet black fur, barely visible in the darkness of the night. I trotted into a clearing, surrounded by trees and secluded from other areas; the full moon shone it's silver light unto the ground. I howled, before changing back into my human form, bare-chested and wearing torn, brown shorts. My black, chin-length hair now swayed in the breeze. Before me stood a group of chosen representatives from a rival pack, about five of them stood in front of me, their fangs and expression indicating they'd attack at any given moment.

I'd come alone, they knew better than to attack me. I'd rip their guts out with my pinky finger's claw. "You called me here to beg and plead for us to not invade your land, yes? Get on with the begging and pleading." I smirked, a soft chuckle escaping. They might have been a strong pack, but everyone knew not to mess with the Black Mountain's pack.

(Bad post, but I rushed.)

Posted By:
xxRockerchicxx
xxRockerchicxx
StarStarStarStarStar
(It's Great honestly. I'm not that good,but I hope you like mines. smile
Mila: I was walking through the forest, fully transformed. It was windy, and my red velvet fur was blowing as I slowly trotted through trees. It was my favorite part of the forest, where it was a clear and beautiful in the moonlight. I sat, staring up at the moon.

So much was going on in my life. I was the Female leader of one of the strongest packs known...besides the Black Mountain's Pack. Our rivalry was getting more fierce, and I'd planned to end it. I wanted to meet their pack leader and discuss the terms. But things had to be done. I sent my best members to deal with him.
I walked off, slowly transforming back into my human form. I'd worn a shirt that I specially designed for my transformations that covered only my upper body. I'd also worn some shorts, but they got a little torn. I started walked, waiting to hear from my representatives. I quickly braided my hair, getting it out of my face.

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
(Your post is better! )

Brynn:

I watched as they got on their knees, their faces painted with hatred. "Go on," I whispered, the wind carrying my voice. Seconds passed, their heads touching the ground in a respectful bow, and I smiled. "Get up, be on your way. I have better things to do. Oh, and I might consider." I wasn't known for sparing anyone, and I wasn't planning to let these weaklings live for more than two days. I wandered into deep into the forest, my eyes focused on the full moon above. It made me feel alive, stronger, faster, but I craved for blood more than ever. The thrill of ending another's life, I wanted it, and I'd have it soon enough. I heard a rustle, and paused. My eyes darted to the side and I noticed a figure. "Come out, come out whoever you are." I said in a sing-song voice, my smile becoming a smirk.

Posted By:
xxRockerchicxx
xxRockerchicxx
StarStarStarStarStar
(Thank you so much smile

Mila:

I tried to hide, and I wanted to avoid confrontation with him. He was so much stronger then I was...but then I realized, I was the Black Moonlight's pack leader. I had to face him. He seemed like a cold blooded killer. Most Wolves were. Some were different then others, like me. I slowly stepped from the shadows, looking at him. "Hello." I looked up at the moon, breathing in deeply. The power of the full moon was relentless on me. I felt...more Alive, stronger, faster. I faced him fully, looking him in the eye. We were both under the full moon, so if this turned into something I didn't want, I'd do my best.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Does everyone's opinion truly matter?

Does everyone's opinion truly matter?

Gaints

Michael Myers(from halloween) Or Jason Voo...

What's everyone doing for halloween?

IS CHEERLEADING REALLY A SPORT ??

latest videos