Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Gone

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
Nicole huffed. "I'm thirteen, thanks. You're only a year older than me, maybe two. And anyway, maybe they don't have to be old. Maybe, like at least eighteen." She looked at the other boy who had come in with the loud girl. What he'd said was so quiet, she'd nearly missed it. "Hey, that's a good idea," she said, hopping off the table. "I'll go check." 

The song Aaron was listening to ended, and during the momentary lull he looked up. "Hey, where are you going?" He demanded of Nicole, who was already halfway to the door. "I'm going to look for adults. They can't have all disappeared." She answered, opening the door and heading out. She paused for a moment, looking back at the quiet boy. "Hey, do you want to come?" She asked him. It had been his idea, after all.

"Let the sky rain potatoes," said a musing voice. "Let it thunder to the tune of Greensleeves."

Gone

Posted By:
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
StarStarStarStar
"Sure." Steven pushed himself to his feet, shuffling past the girl at the door. "Steven, by the way." He smiled at her. "Thanks for seeming somewhat normal, I think everyone else is sort of going crazy. Not to be mean or anything, but exhibit A? Plague Girl in there." He jerked his head back. "I know a way out of the school quickly, want to take it? We should probably check out on the road out of the gates first..."

Lana groaned as the hysterical laughter came from the next room again. "Shut it!" She shouted, hitting the wall joining the two classes with her palm. "I'm bored." She looked around the room. "Anyone want to go raid the staffroom? I've always wanted to push over the fridge in there, I don't know why..." She bounced to her feet, feeling rebellious all of a sudden.

Gone

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
Nicole grinned back at Steven. "Sure," she shrugged. "I'm Nicole, by the way. " She introduced herself as they started wwalking. She paused as they passed the eleventh graders' class room. "Hey, why is it so quiet suddenly?" She asked. Most of the classes they'd passed had been loud and noisy, students taking advantage of the teachers' absence. Peering inside the window, Nicole frowned. "No one's there. Weird."

"I'll come," Aaron shrugged, standing up. "I've heard there's a TV in there." He tucked his iPod back into his pocket and headed for the door, setting his headphones round his neck. He didn't bother waiting for loud girl, he was busy hoping that the staff room had free wifi. 

"Let the sky rain potatoes," said a musing voice. "Let it thunder to the tune of Greensleeves."

Gone

Posted By:
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
StarStarStarStar
"Weird." Steven repeated in a mutter. "I guess we can go in, maybe they're just hiding somewhere?" He twisted the handle and walked in. There was a marker lying on the ground in front of the whiteboard, and the desks were arranged as if people were working in groups. There was still paperwork laid out on the desk, and some chairs were tipped over. Steven frowned. "Okay, this is really freaking me out now..."

"What, you don't have TVs in your house or something?" Lana pushed her hand through her hair, rushing so she was walking in front of him. She refused to be left behind; it was one of her weird quirks. She headed upstairs quickly and to the staff room, opening the door. "Oh, this is so cool. Help me raid the fridge?" She walked over to the kitchen area, giggling happily to herself.

Gone

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yeah, I know. At first I thought maybe they had some trip or something out of school, but this doesn't look like it at all." Nicole said slowly, shifting her weight uncomfortably. Some words were half written on the board, and the whole scene made it look like a regular lesson, just without the people. It creeped her out. "Hey, think they disappeared too?" She said quietly, nervous.

Aaron chose to ignore her comment, following her into the staff room. It was actually pretty awesome, and they did have a TV. There were some reports on the coffee table. Out of curiosity, he picked them up, shuffling through them, and paused at his name. Scanning through his report, he smirked. Attitude problem. Where did they get that idea from? Dropping the papers, he moved to the fridge and grabbed the last Coke before dropping on a nearby armchair.

Gone

Posted By:
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
StarStarStarStar
"There's no way they could have just got up and walked out and left everything perfectly like this. So yeah, they're probably gone as well. What age are they, fifteen?" Steven knelt down and picked up the marker, putting the lid back on and leaving it on the desk. It was weird, but he felt like if he didn't a teacher would magically appear and tell him off or something. "Okay, this is really starting to freak me out now. It isn't just teachers." He swallowed and looked around, biting his lip.

"I was going to take that." Lana muttered, grabbing a bottle of water from the bottom of the fridge. "Anything on TV?" She sat down on the arm of the chair and grabbed the remote, switching the TV on. Just static. She frowned, flicking through the channels. Nothing and nothing and nothing. She looked down at the boy, who she was pretty sure she hadn't bothered to learn the name of yet, and shrugged. "Was there a storm last night or something? Might have knocked the satellite dish off or something."

Gone

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
"What if we're going to disappear too?" Nicole asked, her voice shaking slightly. "This is really strange..." She sounded more steady this time, which was the only relief she could find at the moment. She fell silent, thinking. "Maybe you just have to be at least fifteen to disappear. If so... that means there's no adults at all. All of them are gone. Ohmygod, do you know what this means?" Her eyes widened, and she grinned. "Free for all!" She cheered.

Aaron debated whether or not to answer for a while. "Nope, no storm last night. Could be a blocked signal, it happens sometimes." He shrugged. Opening the Coke, he downed it in seconds and stood up. Okay, so no TV then. He wandered around the room for a bit, before spotting a door he hadn't noticed before. It turned out to be locked. He looked back at the loud girl, raising an eyebrow. "I thought you wanted to push over the fridge? Now's your chance."

Gone

Posted By:
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
StarStarStarStar
Steven jumped back from her sudden cheer, eyes wide. "I... um... yay?" He said, his voice still shaky. "And I don't think some people are going to disappear and then others are going to disappear, like, a few hours later. This must be a simultaneous thing, otherwise everything wouldn't be as undisturbed as it is." There was a scream from the next room, and he winced. "Okay, maybe not undisturbed."

"Ehh. Revolution is overrated." Lana shrugged, but took the empty Can and threw it through a window, just to show off. Noticing the door, she rolled her eyes. "Dude, if you want to knock the fridge through a door, do it yourself. I'm not doing your work for you." She said over the shrieking alarm that sounded when the window broke.  

Gone

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
"Want to check what's going on in there?" Nicole asked him, her sudden good mood making her less nervous than before. She was still careful not to disturb anything, though, as she headed back towards the door. She winced as the alarm sounded. "A few minutes without teachers and already there's an alarm." She muttered to herself. Outside in the hallway, people were moving out with their stuff at the sound of the alarm.

Aaron rolled his eyes. "Smooth move, Loud Girl." He sighed. "So, the door is locked, I took the lat Coke and the TV doesn't work. I don't need to be here anymore," he announced, before walking out of the staff room.

Gone

Posted By:
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
StarStarStarStar
"Probably murder?" Steven forced a laugh at his own joke. He opened the door for her, jolting back at the alarm. "Probably some idiots decided to break a window or something. Or maybe the police have come? Like, there must have been people on phones and stuff, this can't go unnoticed. Should we head towards the front of the school, or...?"

Lana made a gesture to Aaron's back and grinned as she heard people moving past the doors, probably to go outside, all because of something she did. It made her feel powerful. She pushed her hand through her hair and walked outside, letting the crowd push her along until she got back to the class she was in when all this started.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Are you good at dancing?

Are you good at dancing?

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be...

My Friend Loves Justin BIEBER -________-

Are you good at dancing?

find a girlfriend here describe yourself f...

latest videos