Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

private rp for kittykat2553 and EnglandUKHetalia!

Posted By:
EnglandUKHetalia
EnglandUKHetalia
StarStarStarStarStar
(I'll remember)
"Da. I'll will." I looked back at the wall and started thinking again, until the teacher went to call role, of course, except I was called last. I sighed, laying my head on the table. Then I started to mess with my hands for a while as I smile away. The class wasn't really doing anything today, which is weird since we always do things on the first day. Maybe it's just a day where we can relax, yes? Probably. But I still had no idea what we were supposed to do.

Hello! I am Russia!

My favorite hobby is partitioning!

Sorry if I disappear from the thread! I have many things to do as a country!

But I would really like to be friends!

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
(thank you! o3o)
-I wondered why Russia got called last but didn't worry about it a whole lot today nobody did anything this happened sometimes so it didn't surprise me a whole lot just a normal first day in homeroom. I took out my schedule and studied where I would be going for the rest of the day and to my surprise just like homeroom. all my classes were new. I haven't been to ANY of these classes! I let out a big sigh. I then looked over to Russia and taped his shoulder- hey Russia! look! -I showed him the schedule.- do you know where these people are? because I sure don't, all of them are new for me!...please help me Russia...-I pouted slightly. then wondered how many classes we had together-

Posted By:
EnglandUKHetalia
EnglandUKHetalia
StarStarStarStarStar
(no probs. and they're schedules are probably gonna be the same xD)
After homeroom was done and over with, I went outside the class with Chloe, standing by and watching her take out her schedule again. I turned around and watched students pass by, minding their business. I turned back to face her after she touched my shoulder. I took a look at her schedule and smiled. "Of course! I have all those classes!" I replied, smiling happily at Chloe. "Come on." I said, showing her the way to the next class.

Hello! I am Russia!

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
(omg! you would let them have the exact same classes!! I never had a person with the exact same class we at least had 2 classes apart...but this is good. I will let this happen o3o)
Oh...ok! I guess I will just follow you to the classes until I remember! -I followed him to the next class I was suppose to go yet again Russia was holding my hand leading me through the hallway trying to find his way to the classroom- what is with this guy and holding hands...? -I said to myself raising a brow. I then looked around  there was a lot of kids staring directly at us I suddenly wanted to disappear ,  I didn't like getting stared at , I tugged on Russia's jacket with my spare hand- Russia , all these people are staring at us!! and I don't like it...could you please try to stop it.....? -to be it felt like the classroom was 50 miles away with everyone staring-

Posted By:
EnglandUKHetalia
EnglandUKHetalia
StarStarStarStarStar
(lol this is what happens when Russia is involved xD)
I looked at the other classmates as I walked in, still holding on to Chloe's hand. I then nodded after she spoke. "Please look away." I said, with the cutest face on. I smiled as they all looked away. All the others pretty much minded their own business. I then went to go find a seat and put my things down next to my desk. I rested my head on my hand again, looking at a wall once more.

Hello! I am Russia!

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
wow....it's so weird how everybody just listened to him. you would think they wouldn't or something, I guess he is well respected or something. -i tried to shrug it off. i followed Russia and sat in the seat next to his. i stared at him for a whole before speaking- Russia.....why are you putting your head down....? why are you staring at the wall...are you thinking about something? please tell me. you seem a little troubled -i waited for his response if he would even respond at all. i didn't like seeing people being trouble. it made me feel bad-

Posted By:
EnglandUKHetalia
EnglandUKHetalia
StarStarStarStarStar
I stared at Chloe, still smiling. I thought for a while then answered, "I don't like these people." I replied, not really knowing what I said. I wasn't really thinking though, just letting my anger out. I went back to staring at the wall. It was really infuriating thinking about these people, but I took my mind off it anyways. It didn't matter much right now. All I need to focus on is myself, yes?

Hello! I am Russia!

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
you don't like them....? why don't you like them Russia? i know their scared of you and may try to avoid you sometimes...but why don't you like them...kind of makes no sense...-i shook him to make sure he was listening to me and not just wondering off again like before. it feels like I've only known Russia for 45 minutes but i'm already very confused about him- man cant i wait to find out more about you Russia.... - i thought to myself in my head.

Posted By:
EnglandUKHetalia
EnglandUKHetalia
StarStarStarStarStar
"Everything makes no sense when you're in the world of pain." I said, trying not to wonder off. I smiled, shaking my head. "Nothing makes sense at all." I then stood up, grabbed my things, and walked out the class. The teacher didn't bother getting me back in. After walking out I immediately walked outside and sat down on one of the benches. I looked up at the sky for a while and then back down to my shoes.

Hello! I am Russia!

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
wh-what?! -i got really surprised i didn't except this yet. i then got up- RUSSIA!! WAIT!! HOLD UP!! COME BACK!! -I got up suddenly making the things off my desk fall- ekk!! -i quickly picked them back up- may i be excused?! -i asked the teacher in a hurry...she simply said yes and replied with- yeah...sure you can...but im not sure why you would go running towards him...everyone else is afraid...but i guess...not everyone anymore...its could he has a friend now...so go right ahead! -i thanked the teacher and ran outside towards Russia- RUUUUSSSSIIIA! -i was running a little bit  to fast, and ended up tripping over dropping my things.- ouch.....-i rubbed my knee and looked over at Russia- Russia.....whats wrong.....? why are you in pain Russia?! please tell me!!....i want to know!!! -i then tried getting up. but my knee kept making me fall back on to the ground-

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

How much battery has you got right now?

Last one to say cupcake wins!

Send the person above you a friend request!

NOT ANYMORE!

Five Letter Change

WHY!

latest videos