Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

private rp for kittykat2553 and EnglandUKHetalia!

Posted By:
EnglandUKHetalia
EnglandUKHetalia
StarStarStarStarStar
(Ooooohhhh this is so dramatic)
I looked over at Chloe. I was crying. I then looked away and and covered my face, trying to hide it. I started to talk, "I-I don't want you to.. Ge-get dragged to th-this horrible w-world... Of mine." I didn't want her to feel bad for me. I had a reason for being this way, but I didn't want to explain it. I just sat there, but I wiped my tears and put on a smile. I went to go help Chloe up, after I did, I hugged her and put my head on her shoulder. (Which is weird since he's tall lol)

Hello! I am Russia!

My favorite hobby is partitioning!

Sorry if I disappear from the thread! I have many things to do as a country!

But I would really like to be friends!

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
(omg! lol! ikr! xD and yes...yes it is...like..he would have to bend down!! ALOT! im only like 5 foot 5!)
-i ended up hugging him back. his hugs were so warm and cuddly. i loved hugs like that! it took me a while to let go. but Russia broke the hug up.- don't worry Russia, just let it all out. im here for ya. i wont get dragged if you don't want me to but i am going to try to help you Russia, i care for everyone. so just tell me what's going on. i'll listen i promise. -i smiled slightly and decided to go over and sit with him on the bench instead of standing up- go ahead and take as much time as you like. i don't think the teachers or students care if we're there or not.

Posted By:
EnglandUKHetalia
EnglandUKHetalia
StarStarStarStarStar
(yeah. Bending is hard for someone as tall as him. He's like Sweden.)
I let go, breaking the hug. "Well," I started, getting comfortable. "It all started when I was little, you see." I looked down at the ground. "I have been tormented, as a country, since my childhood, having seen many tragedies and wars, which has cracked my mentality." I sat there calmly, smiling. Others would usually not care as much as she would, that's for sure. "My childhood was tough, troubled, and full of forced servitude, bullying, and constant pursuing by other countries." I then started to mess with my hands again.

Hello! I am Russia!

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
(well yeah guess it would be hard. poor him and Sweden and don't use such smart words! Geez! Dx)
oh my! that's just awful Russia! why would people bully you Russia...? why would people be so mean to you...? that isn't fair at all! -i really didn't like hearing people who had such a sad past. it made me feel so bad inside- Russia..stop smiling....it's a fake smile. i can tell your not happy. i rather you have a real smile then a fake one....but Russia i know it's hard to live with such a bad past. but you have to learn to STOP HANGING ON TO THE PAST! and starting hanging on to now. the future. sticking to the past isn't helping anything...but to let go! you must tell people and let all your feelings out, and i will be that person i will be here to listen and care and make you let go and  i promise  will make sure your future is filled with as much joy laughter and smiles as i possibly can! as long as you promise to let it happen along with me.....it's a promise.. Da? -i smiled as i made fun of his accent i reached out my pinky to his hand to let him know it had to be a pinky promise.-

Posted By:
EnglandUKHetalia
EnglandUKHetalia
StarStarStarStarStar
(sorry. lol)

I stopped smiling for a moment, which I don't really do. "But I can't forget. It's a scar. Literally. Even the day I've killed my own citizens (Bloody Sunday -ahem- saddest day ever) left a scar. I'm a country. Not a human." As those words left my mouth, I felt really bad. I felt bad for everyone and myself. And about scars, my friend China had one, too. It was on his back. I laughed after she made fun of my accent. I then 'pinky promised' her and smiled, looking up to Chloe.
(i should totally make that into a quote.)

Hello! I am Russia!

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
(sorry for what? and which part into a quote? and wth is bloody sunday!?)
-i felt bad for Russia and sighed to myself then thought "it must be pretty hard being a country. makes me feel sad for them. but i don't know what he's been through" -i turned back to Russia as he looked up to me. i was glad to see him smiling.- come on Russia, you might not be able to totally forget but that doesn't mean you have to think about them all day and not have a good time. -i made Russia stand up and started to head off the school Campus- come on lets go get some ice cream i want to show what its like to be happy and have some fun. , i don't think they school will even noticed we're gone...-i stopped before i reached the sidewalk near the road- you comin or what? -i motion my hand to let him know "come on"-

Posted By:
EnglandUKHetalia
EnglandUKHetalia
StarStarStarStarStar
(1. for using big words. 2. "I'm a country. Not a human." 3. Bloody Sunday was an event with grave consequences for the Tsarist regime, as the disregard for ordinary people shown by the reaction of the authorities undermined support for the state (Jan. 22nd 1905).)

​"Da. I'll come with you." I walked over, nodding. I then looked back at the school for a while. "What about the principle? Wouldn't he notice?" I asked, then wondering if they had cameras. I then shrugged, turning around to face Chloe. As I walked her way, I smiled, as I do everyday. I then stopped when I got over to her. "So, where are we going, other than getting ice cream?" I asked again, putting on the cutest face.

(Why must he make me squeal all the time?)

Hello! I am Russia!

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
(1. oh ok! 2. yeah! you totally should make that into a quote! 3. omg! make it shorter that seems to hard to understand! DX)
don't worry, I mean I don't think they care if you leave, they will probably care if I do...but hey...they're like 9 months of school...they will forgive me! -I mean..they cant bug me about leaving forever.right? that would just be stupid. I waited for Russia to catch up when he finally did and asked where we were going I thought for a while- after ice cream we're going to an amusement park! maybe even a fair! it all depends really! -I looked at his face and smiled brightly and thought to myself- how can anything that cute be so evil? how can people be afraid of him? -but then I thought- guess I will just have to get to know him more and find out.. -I then spoke out loud- come on! it will be fun! -I grabbed his hand and ran down the street as fast as I could-

Posted By:
EnglandUKHetalia
EnglandUKHetalia
StarStarStarStarStar
(lol I had no idea it was too long, I copied it so, yeah)
"Amusement park sounds fun." I remarked, putting my hands up in the air. I probably won't do all the talking to other people outside of school because I usually stick with people my around/in my age group, or those I feel comfortable with. Chloe then grabbed my hand, and started running down the street. I was kinda in a rush to actually run since she was the one to first start running, I smiled as I got it together and ran with her. I then saw the nearest ice cream shop and pointed to it, "Look!" I said as I stopped pointing.

Hello! I am Russia!

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
(you know...I have been waiting for you to reply..but now I notice that I was the one who didn't reply! I feel stupid!)
-Russia stopped and pointed at an ice cream place which made me almost fall, I was lucky I didn't. good thing Russia was holding on to my hand or I would have landed face first on the concrete.
I looked over at the ice cream place- oh yeah!! I was running so fast being so excited I totally past this place! haha, sorry Russia! good thing you saw this place in time! -I smiled at him- come on! lets go get some before they're all out! -I ran up to the ice cream place. it was in the park. the park was so beautiful. I saw all the dogs running around and all the flowers. and some swings. I smiled brightly looking at the park. the park always made me happy. I didn't even notice the lined moved up and it was my turn to order next- oh!! my bad! can I have an strawberry ice cream? but like in a little waffle cone please? -I looked over at Russia- what do you want Russia?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Does anyone have any favorite books?

Does everyone's opinion truly matter?

Does everyone's opinion truly matter?

Gaints

Michael Myers(from halloween) Or Jason Voo...

What's everyone doing for halloween?

latest videos