Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

private rp for kittykat2553 and EnglandUKHetalia!

Posted By:
EnglandUKHetalia
EnglandUKHetalia
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sorry for being gone, I was out of town and I had no internet. Plus these two are little rebels! They skipped school xD)
I looked down at her, laughing a bit. I then poked her nose, "Heheh! Don't run so fast next time, da?" I asked,  giggling some more. After she looked at me I nodded, running with her to the ice cream place/shop in the park. I saw the flowers and smiled, some of them were sunflowers too! It made me really happy. I then saw the line moved up and I walked with Chloe. I usually get really shy when it comes to people I don't know, unless I feel comfortable around them. After she asked what I wanted to get I smiled and shyly said, "Just a chocolate ice cream with a waffle cone..." I then twiddled with my fingers and looked back at the sunflowers. The person behind the counter then nodded while asking Chloe, "Why is he like that? I mean, being shy and everything?"

Hello! I am Russia!

My favorite hobby is partitioning!

Sorry if I disappear from the thread! I have many things to do as a country!

But I would really like to be friends!

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
(where were you? o3o and why you have no internet?)
haha! ok! sorry Russia! I just get really excited! - I giggled while standing in the line-
-I heard the person ask me a question, at first I just stared at him, thinking- well....to be honest sir, im not actually sure why he acts like this. we just met. but it's pretty cute for a guy who's suppose to be scary If you ask me. -I smiled brightly, once our ice cream was done. I took both of them and paid the guy. then walked closer to Russia, noticing he was staring at sunflowers- huh...? im guessing you like sunflowers Russia. a guy...liking flowers? that is something very rare. -I gave Russia his ice cream, and started walking over to the sunflowers- come on, we can go buy some, I don't mind, they're really pretty! im sure you really want one to! -I licked my ice cream and waiting for Russia to follow behind me-. hmmm. sunflowers huh? - I thought- I guess what else this dude likes....guess I will have to wait and see, right? -and I was totally ready to find out more about him.-

Posted By:
EnglandUKHetalia
EnglandUKHetalia
StarStarStarStarStar
(out of town, internet had a pass to it)
I glimpsed at the man who was nodding after giving the ice cream, he smiled and turned to the next customer. I then looked back at Chloe, who was standing next to me. "Ah, sunflowers don't last very long in the summer where I was, they would usually die from the cold and also lack of sunlight." I smiled, holding the ice cream. I then smiled, nodding as I was walking towards her. She seemed really small since I was taller, but I didn't mind. "Since I'm staying here (even though he's a country staying in another country), we could buy some." I ate my ice cream, it was kinda cold but I was used to it. I wonder what she likes...? It would be nice to know since I have been hinting her at what I liked. Da, it's worth something.

Hello! I am Russia!

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
- I went up to the man selling the sunflowers- really? if I were you, I would have been really sad that they died every time it got cold. I LOVE flowers! pretty much all types really. I would love to get a bundle of flowers, mostly roses, they are they sigh of love you know. -I giggled then I bought about 10 sunflowers- here, 5 for you. and 5 for me. -I passed him 5 of the sunflowers- and don't worry! these should last year around if you treat it right!- oh. your already done with your ice cream? wow that was fast! I could never eat mine so quick. I get cold real easy. this is one reason why I love hugs and warm people the most! haha. guess you didn't know that huh? -I paid the sunflower guy, I then turned around and walked back to the sidewalk.- now to the amusement park! they're so fun. I love the rollercoasters there. - I took another bite out of my ice cream- but im like...so afraid of heights. weird right? it really is. - I then thought- Russia, what are you afraid of?

Posted By:
EnglandUKHetalia
EnglandUKHetalia
StarStarStarStarStar
"No, no. I get sad when they die so I don't pay for them anymore." I then grabbed the sunflowers that she gave to me, sniffing then for a bit. I then looked over at Chloe, "I'm used to the cold."I nodded before hugging her with the sunflowers I was still holding, giggling for a bit. I let go as I followed her to the sidewalk, nodding after Chloe said something. "Amusement parks are fun, da." I put my hand on her shoulder, looking down at her. "Afraid? Heheh! I'm not afraid of anything, except for my sister Natalya, who is actually Belarus..." I then shuddered at the thought of my sestra.

Hello! I am Russia!

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
yeah, i get sad when flowers die to. but hey, i still get them anyway.
-i gave Russia a big squeeze as he hugged me, but then hoped i didn't crush his flowers. good thing i didn't.- yeah! they're extremely fun! i love going to them in my free time! Big Grin your going to love it there Russia! trust me! -i jumped a little when Russia put his and on my shoulder- your sister? oh come on! she cant be that scary Russia! and you have to be afraid of more things!.. like im afraid of whats in the dark. not OF THE DARK! but what i see in it. plus spiders and such. many many things! but im only human. -i then thought for a minute- but now that i say that. your not human. you are a country. so i guess things are different. much different in a country's eyes! huh?

Posted By:
EnglandUKHetalia
EnglandUKHetalia
StarStarStarStarStar
"Well, she, um..." I started, becoming awkward. "She's scary because she wants to marry me, and also she's really creepy..." I took my hand off her shoulder. I nodded, taking another sniff of the sunflowers. I always enjoyed the smell of it. Turning to Chloe, I replied, "Da, I guess so. My bosses thought the same, too. But I don't want to entirely talk about them." I widened my smile, laughing for a moment.

Hello! I am Russia!

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
well i wouldn't call the scary, but it is a little weird. are you sure she'll be ok with me hanging out with you so much? hmmm? but she doesn't sound to scary to me! maybe i'll get to meet her! - i saw Russia take another sniff at his flowers, so i did the same. ah what joy flowers brought to me- a country has bosses? i didn't know that. why do you guys need bosses for?..but since you don't want to talk about your bosses , i guess you don't have to answer those questions. -i started walking down the sidewalk again-  now come on, lets hurry up and get to that amusement park!

Posted By:
EnglandUKHetalia
EnglandUKHetalia
StarStarStarStarStar
"You probably don't want to." I thought, smiling. I then followed her down the sidewalk, "Well, you know Amerika, right? For example, the president is his boss." I laughed for a moment and then nodded. Such a jolly guy I am, da? Well, I wouldn't say I'm entirely jolly, ufufu. "How far away is the amusement park?"

Hello! I am Russia!

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
-i nodded- oh!!! ok!! that makes sense! i think i get it now.thanks for explaining! -i stopped walking for a minute and finished my ice cream- umm....-i did some math in my head, i was happy i was a whiz at math, after a few minutes i answered- its real close. like...half a mile away! it may seem like a long way! but it's not. especially if your having a good time walking. if your having a good time walking, it seems like only 5 minutes! and talking to you sure is fun. so it shouldn't seem like that long that time! trust me! -i smiled and then started to skip along the sidewalk, skipping towards the amusement park.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

mean

The Million Pages Thread

Who's Your Celebrity Male Crush?

Frozen or Malificent?

Your friends here, that have left

mean

latest videos