Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

private rp for kittykat2553 and EnglandUKHetalia!

Posted By:
EnglandUKHetalia
EnglandUKHetalia
StarStarStarStarStar
(Hello! Sorry I was gone, I had a power surge and there was no internet until my mom finally done something about it.)
"Da, your welcome." I replied. I then stared out into the distance, but also trying not to wander off again since I was also listening to Chloe. After she was done talking and decided to skip to the amusement park, I smiled and jogged to catch up with her, "That doesn't sound far at all, da?" I asked, almost dropping my sunflowers as I was fixing my scarf.
(I am sad I didn't write as much as I used to.)

Hello! I am Russia!

My favorite hobby is partitioning!

Sorry if I disappear from the thread! I have many things to do as a country!

But I would really like to be friends!

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
(its alright! :3 you dont need to type a whole lot! sometimes alot of writing  isnt good)
nope! not at all! -i stopped skipping and began walking normal, i saw Russia adjusting his scarf so i got a little curious- hey Russia, where did you get that scarf anyway? you seem to wear that all the time...even when its so hot outside....like today...are you just really cold all the time? or like what? is it very rare and special? - i asked looking up at him- sorry, like im just extremly curious about it at the moment and i tend  to think out loud...

Posted By:
EnglandUKHetalia
EnglandUKHetalia
StarStarStarStarStar
(I put some headcanons on my bio, but I don't know if you can see it.)

I look over, smiling, finishing the final adjustments with my scarf, "I got it from my big sister Ukraine. She's nice, but not much not look at, and she's also weird." I smile brightly, whispering the second half of my answer. "Plus, I have scars under it." I nod after that. "No problem, da? I'm curious myself. Ufufu."

Hello! I am Russia!

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
-i smile- oh so your sister gave it to you?! that seems nice! but it doesnt matter what's on the outside, Russia, but whats on the inside! i like weird people a whole lot! maybe me and her could become quick friends! that would be great now that i think about it...-i giggle a little bit untill a hear Russia whisper, do to me having extreme hearing abilities, i heard what he said i had a worried look on my face, but didnt say anything, i didnt think he would want to talk about right now, plus i wanted to keep him happy, so i smiled once more and pretended those words didnt come out his mouth- Ufufu? haha, whats with that? it sounds weird! -i start saying it in his accent- Ufufufufufufufu! -i laugh some more-

Posted By:
EnglandUKHetalia
EnglandUKHetalia
StarStarStarStarStar
I looked at her face, which worried one moment and changed to a smiley one in the next. I poked her cheek for a bit, laughing, "Fufufu! Your so adorable when you smile!" I stopped running, seeing we were almost to the amusement park. I looked at it with glee, my smile getting wider.

Hello! I am Russia!

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
-i blushed as he called me adorable- o..oh really? thanks! no one ever said i looked adorable while smiling before..-i couldn't help but smile even more now, but i faced a different way as i did so, so Russia couldn't tell a whole lot. i didn't notice we got there until i looked up- oh!! yay!! we're here finally! come on Russia! lets go! -i smiled brightly- this is going to be so much FUN! - i ran inside the amusement park- oh! and try to keep up! -i said laughing once again-

Posted By:
EnglandUKHetalia
EnglandUKHetalia
StarStarStarStarStar
"Your welcome, comrade!" I replied, seeing her blush, but I knew she was smiling even more when she turned around, since it would be no secret anyways, no? I laughed a bit. "Da!" I agreed, running in as well. It was crowded a bit since there was a lot of people here, but no one looked at him this time. A wonderful thing, that is.

Hello! I am Russia!

Posted By:
EnglandUKHetalia
EnglandUKHetalia
StarStarStarStarStar
(bumps?)

Hello! I am Russia!

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
(oh sorry my bad! didn't see your post!)
-i stopped in the middle of all the rides- woah!!!! which one should we ride first?! they all look so awesome! -i looked around and quickly got Russia out of the big crowd- so what do ya think? which one shall we ride? or do you want some food? ooo! have you ever had cotton candy?! that stuff rules! -i was getting over excited , not noticing i wasn't even giving him time to answer, i quickly stopped and waited for his response, i was actually hoping he hadn't tried it before so i could introduce it to  him today-

Posted By:
EnglandUKHetalia
EnglandUKHetalia
StarStarStarStarStar
I looked over after walking out of the crowd.  I shook my head after she asked all of the questions, "I don't eat foods with sugar all the time..." I sighed keeping the smile on my face. "I mean, I could, if I wanted to."

Hello! I am Russia!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

How do you think our world will end and why?

grandma favoring

Friends could be mean

latest videos