Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

MissQueen and Awkwarddd's PRP

Posted By:
Awkwarddd
Awkwarddd
StarStarStarStar
VAMPIRE TIMEE Vampire

form: 

Name:
Age: (how many years they've been alive and the age they appear to be)
Clan: (Either Sanguine, which means vampire in Latin, and you can pick the other name)
Bio:
Personality: 
Other:
Any other section I'm missing:

Posted By:
MissQueen123
MissQueen123
StarStarStarStar
Name: Jessica Anderson. But goes by Jess.
Clan: I'll go with Sanguine
Bio: looks 17, light long brown hair, hazel eyes, born with the sharpest fangs my family have. Got a boyfriend name Jake Ill probably think of more later lol
Personlity: I feel like be the good one, or you can be don't matter
Other: blank
Powers. can turn invisible,  very strong, hurt people with my mind. and fly!  weeeeeeee
Eyes colors: black = mad
pink = love
blue= shy
red= blushy
green= scared
purple= thirsty
hazel = jealously
yellow= calm

"S M I L E"
Is cooling system of
"H E A R T"
Sparking system of
"E Y E S"
Lighting system of
"F A C E"
Relaxing system of
"M I N D"
Refreshing system of
"B O D Y"
So activate your all systems and keeping smiling always. : )

Posted By:
Awkwarddd
Awkwarddd
StarStarStarStar
Name: Avalon VanDixon
Clan: Vampiro (vampire in Spanish... Yes I'm that original. Vampiro will be the bad clan)
Bio: Was turned a few years before the revolutionary war. She disguised herself as a man, and went out into battle for the British, biting people in the chaos of battle when no one noticed. When the British lost the war, she decided to stay in America where she was on her own without her family. She would stay in a village for a few years, and would have to leave after a while before people noticed she wasn't aging.
Looks: Jet black curly hair, pale skin, grey eyes, 6' tall
Personality: Very vindictive and vengeful. She doesn't care about anyone but herself, and will use anyone in her path to get ahead. She is brutal, and she never shows any mercy.
Other: Blank
Powers: manipulating emotions, shield (she can't be affected by other powers. Yes I stole that from Twilight, but in my defense I was forced to watch it!)
Eye colors: black= angry, red= thirsty. She has no others because she doesn't feel anything else.

(ill post my Sanguine person form next)

Posted By:
Awkwarddd
Awkwarddd
StarStarStarStar
Name: Maddox Rose
Age: Looks 18, really 19. He's only been a vampire for a year
Clan: Sanguine
Bio: Was an orphan until he was 15, until a strange man came into the orphanage to adopt him. He told Maddox that he could give him incredible power and an amazing life, but only once he turned 18. The man was often gone late nights, and Maddox couldn't remember a time he saw him eat food. When Maddox turned 18, the man told him everything, and turned him that night. Maddox still lives with that man, who's name was Vincent, because he is the leader of the Sanguine clan.
Personality: Is friendly, kind, and has a great sense of humor, but he can also be very sarcastic. He can be too trusting of others, and he forgives easily. 
Other: Kind of high up in the Sanguine clan since Vincent is his dad
Powers: He can light his body on fire, breathe underwater, fly, and control nature, such as animals and plants.
Eye colors: The same as Jessica's 

Posted By:
MissQueen123
MissQueen123
StarStarStarStar
Name: Jake Master - Jess's bf - Age: 17, really 219 Clan: Sanguine Bio: Met Jess at a vamp.party. They started hanging out after the party when Jake came and asked her out. He lived with us since Avalon killed his parents and baby sis. We are out for rerenge. Oother: blank Eyes color: same as Jess Powers: control minds, hear far away, fly.

"S M I L E"
Is cooling system of
"H E A R T"
Sparking system of
"E Y E S"
Lighting system of
"F A C E"
Relaxing system of
"M I N D"
Refreshing system of
"B O D Y"

Posted By:
Awkwarddd
Awkwarddd
StarStarStarStar

(Cool, I'll start. Each clan lives together, right?)

Maddox's alarm clock beeped. and he rolled over, falling out of bed. He groaned, It's too early! he thought. But eventually he worked up the energy to get up off of the floor and turn his clock off. Now that he was awake, his eyes immediately turned purple. Maddox looked down at his growling stomach, and licked his lips. "Breakfast time," he mumbled to himself with a small grin. He threw on a random Beatles T-shirt from his closet, and dark jeans. Maddox then ran out the front door, and was instantly met with the woods that hid the house he and the rest of the Sanguine members lived in. He sprinted into the deep brush, running faster and faster as became hungrier.

I don't usually post that long, its just cuz its the starting post :3)

Posted By:
MissQueen123
MissQueen123
StarStarStarStar
Jessica woke up and turned over to see her lovely lover Jake. Hello love. Jake said. Jessica smile and said Hi. She got out of bed and her eyes turned a light purple. Looking over at Jake, she saw the same thing. Jake smile and said, i'm ready when you are. Jessica stood by the closet and grabs her short and one of Jakes big t shirts. let's go Jessica said and jump out the window. Jake following her, they walk to the forest, hand in hand

"S M I L E"
Is cooling system of
"H E A R T"
Sparking system of
"E Y E S"
Lighting system of
"F A C E"
Relaxing system of
"M I N D"
Refreshing system of
"B O D Y"

Posted By:
Awkwarddd
Awkwarddd
StarStarStarStar
Maddox quickly found a hiker going across one if the tougher trails. How perfect he thought. The hiker was all alone, and not another person was around for miles. Maddox often liked to play with his food, enjoying his new vampire-ness. Sometimes he would act all friendly and nice, and when they least expected, he would pounce. But today, he was hungry, so he wasted no time. He simply ran up to him, and bit his neck, the warm blood filling his mouth. After a few seconds, the man stopped fighting Maddox's grip, and hung limply in his hands. 

Posted By:
MissQueen123
MissQueen123
StarStarStarStar
Walking into the forest, Jess and Jake hear mumbling, We both ran and hid above the tree looking down at a handsome boy drinking from a hiker. Dang, Jessica thought. Looking at Jake, his eyes were dark purple. He hadn't feed in days!  Jake jumped down and ran full speed at a hiker 4 miles away. While I sit in the tree, looking at that handsome boy

"S M I L E"
Is cooling system of
"H E A R T"
Sparking system of
"E Y E S"
Lighting system of
"F A C E"
Relaxing system of
"M I N D"
Refreshing system of
"B O D Y"

Posted By:
Awkwarddd
Awkwarddd
StarStarStarStar
As Maddox finished the hiker, he could sense someone watching him. He dropped the hikers lifeless body to the ground, and gazed around the forest, suspicious. Unsure wether it not the onlooker was Vampiro or Sanguine, he bared his fangs and hissed. "Whoever you are, come out! Dont be a coward!" He shouted to the seemingly empty forest.

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

Are you good at dancing?

Are you good at dancing?

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be...

My Friend Loves Justin BIEBER -________-

Are you good at dancing?

latest videos