Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Eternal Slumber amoung Storms Private for Shadow and Koko

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Tyler felt someone enter the castle and closed the doors tightly. Whoever this person was they couldn't leave the castle.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper rattled the door knob, he sighed then began walking and only saw one room open and he walked into the room seeing a black coffin? Jasper looked around slightly confused noticing the coffin was closed. He walked around the room looking at the stained glass seeing a figure clothed in black and purple then another in white... "Strange.." He muttered.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Tyler felt the presence of the person from before coming closer. He sent some of his shadow knights...after Jasper to get him to stay away. Part of Tyler didn't want to be awoken unless his parents were there and the other part of Tyler wanted to be free.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper seen the knights and was slashed on his arm but he quickly retaliated with stabs of his scythes making the knights turn into black goo. Jasper looked around surprised "Hello? Sorry about coming in but attacking someone won`t help anything, I`ll leave if you want" He said.
(What if Tyler and Jasper were apart of a giant prophecy? Could Tyler be slightly mean? )  

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sure.)

Tyler couldn't say anything obviously but he could make shadow copy of himself. "It is a mere act of security, my body needs to be guarded. Tell me why are you in my castle?" 

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper smirked "Oh, sorry. I was just curious." He answered honestly but his ears were ringing and he felt like something was familiar about this place but didn`t know what it was! He looked at the shadow copy "Are you a ghost?" He asked.
(Maybe Tyler`s father told the story to him of Dark and Light that's why he could have been put to sleep?)

Grief"

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Tyler growled a bit he hated curious people they always caused problems. "No I am a shadow of my conscience." He told him.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper looked at him "Would you like me to live, I wouldn`t want to disturb you" He said calmly while looking at the stained glass again seeing that the white figure had a crescent moon on the forehead. He smiled turning back to the ghost, shadow figure "I`ll leave, if you`d like" He said.

Grief"

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Tyler looked at Jasper and sighed. "I need you to wake up my body." He said, sighing.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper looked at the other "Hmm.. Alright." He said as he began walking "Is there a reason why you want to be woken up?" He asked while he stopped peeking at Tyler. He though it was strange the stained glass figure had the same mark as him but he hid it with his hair.

Grief"

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Type the lyrics of a song you know and love

anyone listen to Porter Robinson?

supernatural adventures CHRISTMAS CELEBRAT...

Type In A Random Photo Embed Code!

latest videos