Back left
Back right

Eternal Slumber amoung Storms Private for Shadow and Koko

Celebs cartoon
Posted almost 5 years ago
Tyler sighed ans shook his head. "You can stay if you want I mean but only until my parents come back."

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
He looked at Tyler "Where are you going?" He asked curiously as the winter winds swirled around him and snow fell on his hood.

Grief"

I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Tyler looked at hmi and sighed. "I am going to go to my room so I can get a change of clothes."

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Jasper smiled while he look around but while Tyler was in his room Jasper walked in the hallways seeing pictures then stopped once he saw a different castle, it was all white "Wow.." He said as he stood there looking at it.

Grief"

I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.

Tyler smiled and looked at hi, grabbing his clothes he showered and changed.

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Jasper kept walking seeing more pictures of that same castle. He smiled and walked into the throne room, he looked up seeing a mural on the ceiling.

Grief"

Tyler walked to his living room slash public room, switching on the TV that was put in his house.

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Jasper saw Tyler and smiled "I have a question, Since your a prince did they teach you a lot?" He asked curiously while leaning on the doorway.

Grief"

Tyler nodded and looked at him. "Of course, why? And your a prince too your the prince of the light kingdom."

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Jasper looked at him blankly for a moment "Your joking aren`t you?" He asked smiling as he starred at him as if that was the most silliest thing he had ever heard.

Grief"

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity