Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
TheWhiteKnight728
TheWhiteKnight728
StarStarStarStarStar
Zaiku stopped and looked at Michiyo. "Up ahead." He whispered. Two guards stood in front of them. "Two of us, two of them." He swept one off and pushed his fist into the guards nose, knocking him unconscious.

Ah, I finally got around to returning. Only a year and a half later. Woo.

Posted By:
Kawaiiskull
Kawaiiskull
StarStarStarStar
Michiyo grabbed the second guard, wrapping her arm around his neck chocking him until he couldn't breathe anymore.

And when we go don't blame us, yeah, we let the fire just bathe us, yeah, you made us oh so famous, we'll never let you go, she said you ain't no son of mine for what you've done they're gonna find a place for you and just your mind and manners when you go, and when you go don't return to me my love, that's right!
-Mama by My Chemical Romance

Posted By:
TheWhiteKnight728
TheWhiteKnight728
StarStarStarStarStar
Zaiku nodded at Michiyo and located an exit. "There!" He pointed at the door at the end of the hall. He started towards it.

Posted By:
TheWhiteKnight728
TheWhiteKnight728
StarStarStarStarStar

"TheWhiteKnight728" wrote:

Zaiku nodded at Michiyo and located an exit. "There!" He pointed at the door at the end of the hall. He started towards it.

Posted By:
Kawaiiskull
Kawaiiskull
StarStarStarStar
Michiyo ran towards the exit. "Lets get out of here!" She said pushing the door open.

And when we go don't blame us, yeah, we let the fire just bathe us, yeah, you made us oh so famous, we'll never let you go, she said you ain't no son of mine for what you've done they're gonna find a place for you and just your mind and manners when you go, and when you go don't return to me my love, that's right!

Posted By:
TheWhiteKnight728
TheWhiteKnight728
StarStarStarStarStar
Zaiku walked out thee door. He spotted a black sports car. "Come on, I know somewhere we can go." He got in and hotwired the car. 

Posted By:
Kawaiiskull
Kawaiiskull
StarStarStarStar
Michiyo hopped in the car. "What I really want to know is why these people put us inside those tubes!"  She sighed and sat back in the passengers seat.

Posted By:
TheWhiteKnight728
TheWhiteKnight728
StarStarStarStarStar
"I wish I could tell you." He drove off and got on the main road. "Check the glove box, there could be weapons, or something of use." He got on the highway and increased his speed. 

Posted By:
Kawaiiskull
Kawaiiskull
StarStarStarStar
Michiyo "opened the glove box to find Two hand guns, a few knifes, and other weapons. She picked up one of the hand guns. "Cool!" 

Posted By:
TheWhiteKnight728
TheWhiteKnight728
StarStarStarStarStar
"Find anything?" Zaiku asked, not taking his eyes off the road. He got off the highway and took a dirt road to an empty lot. "We're here." 

play online games

latest forum posts

My Favorite Pizza Hacks!

i wanna learn

i wanna learn

My Favorite Pizza Hacks!

Middle School advice

Greetings! It is I, a newbie!

My Favorite Pizza Hacks!

Doctors or Celebirties

Post about your awesome BFFs!!

Pet peeves