Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Full Bloom [PRP]

Posted By:
-WickedEternity
-WickedEternity
StarStarStarStar
This is a private roleplay for Kai [until.the.world.meet.me] and I.

Name:

Personality:

Appearance:

Other:

Full Bloom [PRP]

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Evangeline Smith age: 23 Looks: red personality: Evangeline is very withdrawn , she has a hard time making friends . She has gone to the counselor many times , but that made her more secluded . She believes the only remedy is ...love . A bit of an airhead as well . Gender: female

blooming Flower Gif
тσσ σƒтєη ωє υη∂єяєѕтιмαтє тнє ρσωєя σƒ α тσυ¢н, α ѕмιℓє, α кιη∂ ωσя∂, α ℓιѕтєηιηg єαя, αη нσηєѕт ¢σмρℓιмєηт, σя тнє ѕмαℓℓєѕт α¢т σƒ ¢αяιηg, αℓℓ σƒ ωнι¢н нανє тнє ρσтєηтιαℓ тσ тυяη α ℓιƒє αяσυη∂"

Full Bloom [PRP]

Posted By:
-WickedEternity
-WickedEternity
StarStarStarStar
Name: Casper Blackwell

Personality: Casper is childish though tough, he is also competitive and a bit of a hopeless romantic.

Appearance:

Full Bloom [PRP]

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
(( where's the setting ? ))

blooming Flower Gif
тσσ σƒтєη ωє υη∂єяєѕтιмαтє тнє ρσωєя σƒ α тσυ¢н, α ѕмιℓє, α кιη∂ ωσя∂, α ℓιѕтєηιηg єαя, αη нσηєѕт ¢σмρℓιмєηт, σя тнє ѕмαℓℓєѕт α¢т σƒ ¢αяιηg, αℓℓ σƒ ωнι¢н нανє тнє ρσтєηтιαℓ тσ тυяη α ℓιƒє αяσυη∂"

Full Bloom [PRP]

Posted By:
-WickedEternity
-WickedEternity
StarStarStarStar
(Modern times, possibly in a summer camp?)

Full Bloom [PRP]

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
(( ok , oh an um , what's up with the boxes? )) --------- Evangeline grabbed her things from the girls cabin . She had her hair in a strict bun and her pink floral dress reached her knees . She sighed , for she was the last one to get to her class . In other words , she was late . She quickly ran to the swim class (?) And changed into her yellow bikini . She stood by the other guys and girls a bit nervous .

blooming Flower Gif

Full Bloom [PRP]

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar

"until.the.world.meet.me" wrote:

(( ok , oh an um , what's up with the boxes? )) --------- Evangeline grabbed her things from the girls cabin . She had her hair in a strict bun and her pink floral dress reached her knees . She sighed , for she was the last one to get to her class . In other words , she was late . She quickly ran to the swim class (?) And changed into her yellow bikini . She stood by the other guys and girls a bit nervous .

blooming Flower Gif

Full Bloom [PRP]

Posted By:
-WickedEternity
-WickedEternity
StarStarStarStar
[In the title or the first forum post?]

Casper pushed his arms back in forth, feeling his shoulder muscles tense and relax with every single movement. He was used to it since that's what it feels when you have to dive and swim quickly in this session.

Full Bloom [PRP]

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
Alana Dove into the water . She use to live on a lake and swimming was the only thing she ever did . Alana felt the water slip through her body like an entrance as she swam . Then , out of nowhere , she felt her legs cramp . Her cries only came out as muffles and bubbles to the surface . Her legs wouldn't move and she needed them to! She clawed at the water , but she could feel herself coming dizzy .

blooming Flower Gif

Full Bloom [PRP]

Posted By:
-WickedEternity
-WickedEternity
StarStarStarStar
Casper, between all of the people, was the only one who noticed someone struggling in the water. With an automatic instinct, Casper pushed a view people out of the way, and jumped right into the water. Then he saw Evangeline, and swam quickly towards her. Casper wrapped his arm around her waist, swimming up towards the surface.

← Previous 1 3 4 5

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

The Last One To Say RAINBOW WINS-moved

last person to say pizza wins

Last one to say cheese wins

Last One To Say " Minion " Wins

Last 1 to say 'India' wins!!!!!

first one to say hello kitty wins-moved