Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Private RP Anyone? :3

Posted By:
Lyrics.Are.My.Story
Lyrics.Are.My.Story
Member since:
March, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1626

"MechanicWolf" wrote:

How about a town rp?

Sure.

Private RP Anyone? :3

Posted By:
MechanicWolf
MechanicWolf
Member since:
May, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2196

"Lyrics.Are.My.Story" wrote:



"MechanicWolf" wrote:


How about a town rp?

Sure.


Okay,I got a short plot that the RP could be based on...


Private RP Anyone? :3

Posted By:
Lyrics.Are.My.Story
Lyrics.Are.My.Story
Member since:
March, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1626

"MechanicWolf" wrote:



"Lyrics.Are.My.Story" wrote:






"MechanicWolf" wrote:




How about a town rp?

Sure.


Okay,I got a short plot that the RP could be based on...

What is it about?

Private RP Anyone? :3

Posted By:
MechanicWolf
MechanicWolf
Member since:
May, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2196

"Lyrics.Are.My.Story" wrote:



"MechanicWolf" wrote:






"Lyrics.Are.My.Story" wrote:









"MechanicWolf" wrote:






How about a town rp?

Sure.


Okay,I got a short plot that the RP could be based on...

What is it about?


This is it: A town that is secluded from the rest of the world. It’s a utopia, where everything is perfect. Or is it?


Private RP Anyone? :3

Posted By:
Lyrics.Are.My.Story
Lyrics.Are.My.Story
Member since:
March, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1626

"MechanicWolf" wrote:



"Lyrics.Are.My.Story" wrote:






"MechanicWolf" wrote:









"Lyrics.Are.My.Story" wrote:












"MechanicWolf" wrote:








How about a town rp?

Sure.


Okay,I got a short plot that the RP could be based on...

What is it about?


This is it: A town that is secluded from the rest of the world. It’s a utopia, where everything is perfect. Or is it?

That is a really good idea.

Private RP Anyone? :3

Posted By:
MechanicWolf
MechanicWolf
Member since:
May, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2196

"Lyrics.Are.My.Story" wrote:



"MechanicWolf" wrote:






"Lyrics.Are.My.Story" wrote:









"MechanicWolf" wrote:












"Lyrics.Are.My.Story" wrote:















"MechanicWolf" wrote:










How about a town rp?

Sure.


Okay,I got a short plot that the RP could be based on...

What is it about?


This is it: A town that is secluded from the rest of the world. It’s a utopia, where everything is perfect. Or is it?

That is a really good idea.


Thanks. 


← Previous 1 2 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Fears

Am New, Help!

How many Tabs do you have open now??

Am New, Help!

Which One Should I Pick?

How many Tabs do you have open now??

latest videos