Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5704
Henrietta turned around to look where Scarlett is going to. ''Alex, do you know where Scarlett is going?'' She asked, anxiously.
''And do you enjoy touching dogs?'' Asked Henrietta, again; feeling embarrassed of asking many questions.


Posted By:
MechanicWolf
MechanicWolf
Member since:
May, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2342
Alex looked around,"I have no idea where she is going,and I love dogs,but I'm allergic to them.." He said,abit embarrassed.


Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5704
''Alright.'' She retorted to Alex.''
''Oh! What happens if you touch them then?'' She asked again, blushing.


Posted By:
MechanicWolf
MechanicWolf
Member since:
May, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2342
"I get itchy." Alex replied.


Scarlett ran through the woods,looking for the journal that she had been about to bury the day of her capture. She was very close to the tree that she had been captured at,when she heard a soft whimper.


Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5704
''Okay, well if Alex; anyone - even me, touches Skipper, then we will have to wash our hands after.'' She instructed them.


Posted By:
MechanicWolf
MechanicWolf
Member since:
May, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2342
Jj nodded in response.


Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5704
Henrietta stood there, smiling with patience - as she was waiting for Scarlett. She had then realised that the conversation was always interminable when Scarlett was in their atmosphere.


Posted By:
MechanicWolf
MechanicWolf
Member since:
May, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2342
Scarlett followed the whimpering,it led her to a wolf with a hurt leg.


Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5704
''Awkward silence..'' The wizard muttered silently, tapping her foot onto a solid-maroon brick gently. She wanted the conversation to still resume, although Scarlett wasn't with them nearby; she didn't tell them where she was going to be located at.


Posted By:
MechanicWolf
MechanicWolf
Member since:
May, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2342
Scarlett instantly forgot about the book when she saw the hurt wolf,she gently checked to see if it was hurt anywhere else before very gently picking it up and slowly walking back to town.


play online games

latest forum posts

chicken vs.beef

salty, sweet, sour, or savory?

What is your fave food from your own country?

Milkshakes Or Smoothies

Gummy bears or gummy worms?

What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?

Pancakes Or Waffles

juice or coca cola?

Pasta vs. Hamburgers

spicy foods

latest videos