Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Fighting with Love (Private for Me and Koko)

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay, I did ~ Want to do a character form?

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:

Weapon:

Looks:

Personality:

Bio:

Other?:

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Ai Monte

Weapon: Knifes, pistols

Looks:

Personality: Emotionless, stubborn, only kind to those close to him

Bio: Ai live with a healthy, strict, kind loving family. He love to read and learns new things. His father was Leader of an army, making Ai, as a child, one day be like his father. Ai's wish did came true. He was now taking place of his father, who died in a war, at the age of 18.

Other?:

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Jasper Winds

Weapon: Double hand pistols and an axe

Looks:

Personality: Jasper can be distant if he doesn`t know the person and will not get close to people. Unless he cares for them of course.

Bio: Jasper was drafted and taken to fight in the war, he writes his mother and little sister every week to check on them. His father left when Jasper was young so he has no idea who he is. Jaspers home was very loving and easy-going since they sold honey and jam. Jasper lived in the country.

Other?: His eye is healing from a sneak attack in last june.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
So, who's going to start?

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
(I`ll start XD )

Jasper was walking around the campsite, fires were lit with soldiers gathered around eating and talking, he sighed softly as the sky grew more darker. Jasper kept walking until he was a far enough from the camp but not too far, he sat on a large bolder in the middle of a long grassy field watching the fireflies.

Grief"

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Ai was looking over some maps and such, figuring how to win and finish the war he and all the soldiers were going to. He took out a old, small notebook from his father, before he died at war, and looked over at it. He knew every details and plans from his father's notebook. Once, he looked over it, he sighed quietly and walked out of the tent he was staying at.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper looked up at the sky seeing the full moon and smiled a little. One of the older men smirked looking to Ai "Busy as always Sir?" He asked chuckling while they were all drinking to their hearts content, Some were even telling stories by the fire. Jasper was off away from everyone else in the field but no one seemed to notice.

Grief"

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Ai looked at him soulless, then looked away to find somewhere to relax a little or maybe a place with peace and quiet from all the noises the other soldiers where making. He walked away from the campsite into a space grass field. He looked around to make sure no one was around, then sat down on the grass, sighing tiredly.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper smirked a bit as he stood up leaving his hat on the giant bolder then walked over to a small pond looking in at the fish then glanced over at the campsite and sighed "Well, this will be fun.." He said to himself but had said it outloud anyway.

Grief"

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Drawing tallents

Do You Love Anyone?

Drawing tallents

School Uniforms

School Uniforms

Do You Love Anyone?

latest videos