Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

The End (Private)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
this is for me and Ifinishbooks.

we know what it's about.

Name:
Other:

let

i use my hair to express myself

The End (Private)

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:  Cassidy Martinez 'Cass ' or 'Martinez'
Looks: Okie
Other: Cassidy is the type of girl who works, works, works until she gets what she wants. It either goes the way she wants it to or not at all. She is not very good with people and rather stay alone, she takes care of only herself.

The End (Private)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar

Name: Anthony Roche.
Looks: Roche.
Other: Anthony has been in a coma for the past year and a half after a car accident his mother and brother died in, but his father and sister survived. He's vaguely amnesiac when he wakes up and has no idea about the zombie apocalypse, or about zombies at all.

let

The End (Private)

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
Cassidy Scanned the hospital hall. It was a mess. Paper thrown everywhere, chairs were scattered. The only thing that remained intact was the desk. Cass shouldered her worn out Elmo back pack. She  quickly scorched over to the nearest room for supplies. "Hmm...." Cassidy said taking the antibiotics next to a bed which seemed empty.

The End (Private)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Maybe it was because he was tired of being unconscious for so long. Maybe it was because he sensed the presence near him. Maybe it was just his time to wake up. Whatever it was, Anthony Roche opened his eyes to find a white sheet on top of his face. He was laying down, and the first thought that crossed his mind was the question of where his siblings were, and then his parents. He took a deep breath as he remembered the car crash and the sheet on top of him moved with his chest. He didn't know if they were alive or not, he didn't remember, but he sensed someone near him and then hear a sound of something clanking against something else next to him and pulled the sheet from his face to see a girl, probably around his age, next to the bed holding bottles, probably on antibiotics. She must have been a nurse, that was his thought. "W-W-W-Water," he managed to get out on the fourth try. "Please."

let

The End (Private)

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
"What the hell?!" Cassidy said jumping away rom the bed, as that where the movement came from. "You got any bites? Are you infected?" She said pulling out her revolver with only two bullets left. She pointed the gun at the guy. "Who are you?"

The End (Private)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sorry, your post did not show up on my notification.)

Anthony blinked and mustered up the strength to pull himself away from the girl as far as he could, his back hitting the headrest on the hospital bed. "B-Bites?" he asked, and then started to cough. He held his hand in front of his face and closed his eyes. When the coughing fit left, he looked back up towards the girl and cleared his throat. "Please. I need water."

let

The End (Private)

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
"Well ####. If I had water why should I give to you?" She said her finger on the trigger. Cassidy saw the look on his face. He needed water. Cass rolled her eyes and threw him her leather pouch canteen. It was near full. "Drink." She instructed.

The End (Private)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Anthony picked the canteen warily and watched her as he opened the top and took a sip. It felt good pouring down his dry throat. He took another sip and closed the container, not wanting to take all of the girl's water no matter how good it felt. "Uh, my name's Anthony," he said, and glanced towards the calender on the wall. June 2015. He swallowed. "Is it really June? And 2015?" He looked back towards the girl and handed her back the canteen. "Thank you."

let

The End (Private)

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
" Yeah it is... The name is Cass." She said. Taking the water back and putting it in her backpack again, where it belongs. She searched the rest of the room only finding a substitute backpack, scissors and rope. She replaced every item from her Elmo backpack into a large leather backpack. Far larger than the Elmo one.  Cassidy stood against the door. "You comin' pal?"

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

it's a never ending story

Should bullies be charged with murder if t...

How Do You Explain Scars

Help I dont like teen books

We the Kidz

Truth or Dare with Annabell87 and DJwwjd

latest videos