Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Safe Haven (Private RP)

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
OK forms!: Name: Jacob Wysteria --- Age: 23 --- Personality: Jacob sees everything as a waste of time when really , he's one of the sweetest guys you could meet . He can be rude and questioning , but he only does that because he cares . Jacob is way overprotective , which can get annoying . --- Looks: ( hold on ) ---

blooming Flower Gif
тσσ σƒтєη ωє υη∂єяєѕтιмαтє тнє ρσωєя σƒ α тσυ¢н, α ѕмιℓє, α кιη∂ ωσя∂, α ℓιѕтєηιηg єαя, αη нσηєѕт ¢σмρℓιмєηт, σя тнє ѕмαℓℓєѕт α¢т σƒ ¢αяιηg, αℓℓ σƒ ωнι¢н нανє тнє ρσтєηтιαℓ тσ тυяη α ℓιƒє αяσυη∂"

Safe Haven (Private RP)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Claire Recain

Personality: Claire is very quiet and reserved, and very shy. She is very sensitive and fragile, but deep down she is very caring and sweet. But it's very hard to get to her because she never lets herself get close to anyone.

Looks: Will put later

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Safe Haven (Private RP)

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
Jacob's loks: bubble gum guy (( wanna start?))

blooming Flower Gif
тσσ σƒтєη ωє υη∂єяєѕтιмαтє тнє ρσωєя σƒ α тσυ¢н, α ѕмιℓє, α кιη∂ ωσя∂, α ℓιѕтєηιηg єαя, αη нσηєѕт ¢σмρℓιмєηт, σя тнє ѕмαℓℓєѕт α¢т σƒ ¢αяιηg, αℓℓ σƒ ωнι¢н нανє тнє ρσтєηтιαℓ тσ тυяη α ℓιƒє αяσυη∂"

Safe Haven (Private RP)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sure. How about she works as a waitress and he meets her like that? Can you post first? And i'll post her looks later)

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Safe Haven (Private RP)

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
Jacob : I walked into 'denny's' the smell of it all hit me in my face . My stomach growled ferociously . Shaking my head , I sat in a booth with multiple crumbs . I leaned against the seat , ready for food .

blooming Flower Gif

Safe Haven (Private RP)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Claire walked over to the table in her tight black waitress dress. She took out a pad and pen and looked at the man with her sad green-blue eyes. "May i take your order, sir?" She asked, her voice quiet and like that of a childs.

Why, you may ask?

Safe Haven (Private RP)

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
(( LOL you're still have better roleplaying skills than me )) --- Jacob looked at her , not even caring . He had to admit , though , she was quite beautiful . He gave her a slight smile and began to order . His eyes trailed to her body . She had bruise on her arm and he looked at her worridly

blooming Flower Gif

Safe Haven (Private RP)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(Nah :P)
Claire jotted his order down with her pen, her hands shaking slightly. "Okay, you're food will be ready in just a moment." She said softly, looking at the man for a moment before turning away and walking towards the kitchen and giving the order to the chef.

Why, you may ask?

Safe Haven (Private RP)

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
( I was so bad when we did half breeds . I read over my RP's and I was like "That's horrible!" XD ) --- Jacob texted someone on his phone , but he still couldn't get hus mind off the waiter . He was very observative , and he had realized her hand shaking . He bit the inside of his cheek while waiting for his order.

blooming Flower Gif

Safe Haven (Private RP)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar

(Nah you were great! smile
After a few moments, Claire balanced the plate of food carefully on the palm of her hand, carrying the man's drink in the other. As she made her way to the table she wobbled slightly. She set the man's dish and drink down in front of him. The reason that her hands were shaking is because they had red lashes across them (from a belt). She stuck her hands behind her back and dipped her head in acknowledgement. "Enjoy." She said quietly, barely above whisper. She turned to leave.

Claire:   (But with green blue eyes instead of purple)

Why, you may ask?

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 35 36

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Whos ur fav youtuber?

Who thinks Miley Cyrus is just plain stupid?

Whos ur fav youtuber?

WHO IS UR CELEB CRUSH

Who thinks Miley Cyrus is just plain stupid?

this post can help u earn a higher level o...