Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Safe Haven (Private RP)

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
It just bothered Jacob too much! Without even asking he took the girl's hands and squeezed it slightly "Don't worry I'm not going to hurt you" he examined them and gave them "back" to her. "What's up with that?" He pointed at her hands , totaly ignoring his steaming hot plate of food . ( I guess Big Grin )

blooming Flower Gif
❥ѕмιℓє, ℓσνє ιт'ѕ gσσ∂ fσя уσυ❥

Safe Haven (Private RP)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Claire looked surprised for a moment. Nobody had ever noticed, or ever cared about her hands until now. She looked at her hands and then up at the man. "O-oh..." She said quietly, trailing off. "I-it's nothing. Just a rash, that's all." She put her hands behind her back again. "Well, enjoy your food sir." She said softly once more and turned to leave again. 

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Safe Haven (Private RP)

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
He shook his head "Rash's are spots , not distinct lines" he said . "What? Someone's beating you?" His face scrunched up . He turned to look at his plate , and poked at it some .

blooming Flower Gif

Safe Haven (Private RP)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Claire flinched. "Sir, i-i really do have to get back to work..." She whispered, ignoring his question. She wondered why he cared. She turned again, hoping that she wouldn't be stopped. If she was fired again from another job....She shook her head, trying not to imagine her father's red, drunken face hovering over her.

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Safe Haven (Private RP)

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
Jacob looked at her "Do you want to come home with a drunken man , hoping that if you are polite he won't beat you . Or some person who is kind to you?" He asked . He had his elbow propped on the table and his hand supporting his head .

blooming Flower Gif

Safe Haven (Private RP)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Claire stood there silently for a moment, staring at the ground as she let the mans words sink in. She shook her head. "Enjoy your food." She repeated before walking away from the table and going to the next to take another order.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Claire was done with her shift, she locked up the restaurant for the night. She pulled her thin jacket on, wincing as it rubbed against one of her more recent bruises. She began walking down the dim-lighted street, looking up at the starless sky. She shoved her hands gently into her pockets and walked in the direction her home was. She hoped that her father was already passed out by now and she wouldn't have to deal with the screaming tonight. Her breath touched the cool night air and formed a cloud. 

Why, you may ask?

Safe Haven (Private RP)

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
Jacob walked outside , he saw the girl , but didn't know what to do . He had really meant what he had said , and that 'someone' would have been him . He didn't know why , but he was just that type of person .

blooming Flower Gif

Safe Haven (Private RP)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Claire had her head dipped towards the ground as she walked, scanning the sidewalk with her eyes as she grew closer towards home. Since she wasn't paying attention, she bumped into a passerby by accident. "Oh sorry i-"
"Watch it!"
The man that she had bumped into shoved her out out of the way, causing her to hit the brick wall beside them. She cringed as one of her scars opened up and began bleeding through her coat. "I'm sorry..." She whispered, looking after the guy with her sad eyes. She touched her shoulder and looked at her fingers, stained red. She tried to ignore it and continued walking home.

Why, you may ask?

Safe Haven (Private RP)

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
Jacob looked up from his thoughts and saw the girl once again . He didn't have great eyesight , but he could realize that the color red wasn't always a good color . He ran up to her "Are you ok?" His voice was calm , yet stern . He peeled her jacket off , showing fresh wounds . "Wow" he said running a hand through his mahogany colored hair .

blooming Flower Gif

Safe Haven (Private RP)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Claire spun around and looked at the man. It was the same man that had asked her about her hands in the restaurant earlier that day. "W-what..." She touched her bleeding wound, looking away. "I-i only fell....." She mumbled, lies spilling out of her mouth. She reached for her jacket to take it back.

Why, you may ask?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Children want to keep themselves occupied ...

Children want to keep themselves occupied ...

seeing locked accounts

Favorite artist?

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Favorite artist?

latest videos