Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Safe Haven (Private RP)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar

"crazehgurl12" wrote:

Claire spun around and looked at the man. It was the same man that had asked her about her hands in the restaurant earlier that day. "W-what..." She touched her bleeding wound, looking away. "I-i only fell....." She mumbled, lies spilling out of her mouth. She reached for her jacket to take it back.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Safe Haven (Private RP)

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
Jacob inched the jacket away from her ."Come with me , you're hurt " he pleaded . "Please" he said once more . His eyes flicked toward her wounds , and looked back at her desolate face .

blooming Flower Gif
❥ѕмιℓє, ℓσνє ιт'ѕ gσσ∂ fσя уσυ❥

Safe Haven (Private RP)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Claire was still reaching for the jacket, but when she stretched her arm more blood gushed out of her shoulder and a wave of pain went up her arm. She winced, bringing her arm down and holding her shoulder. "But...." She sighed, looking in the direction of her home. She hoped her father wouldn't get angry with her for being late. She turned to the boy, not looking him in the eye. "O-only for a moment...." She whispered.

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Safe Haven (Private RP)

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
Jacob lead her toward his house . He looked at her and made sure she was OK from time to time . Opening the door , he sat her on the couch . "I have to make you take off your shirt , is that OK?" He went to the cabinets with some bandages and rubbing solution . "They might get infected" He added .

blooming Flower Gif

Safe Haven (Private RP)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Claire looked embarrassed and she looked down at her bloodstained shirt. She knew if she took it off, the boy would see much more than that one scar. Her body was littered with them, all over the place. She shook her head. "I-i can't...." She replied quietly. She tried rolling up her sleeve but that just hurt it even more.

Why, you may ask?

Safe Haven (Private RP)

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
"You have to" I rolled up her sleeve and began wiping off the blood and putting solution on it . "This will sting a lot , squeeze my hand" I reached my hand out and began putting it on . Zmiling to reassure her .

blooming Flower Gif

Safe Haven (Private RP)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Claire just looked at his hand reluctantly and didn't touch it at first. As he put it on, a stinging pain seeped into her skin and she grabbed his hand quickly and closed her eyes as she squeezed his hand. Since the lash on her shoulder was deep it stung worse than any other wound. She cringed.

Why, you may ask?

Safe Haven (Private RP)

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
Jacob did her arms and her shoulders "I need you to take off your shirt" he gave her a stern look . "If these don't get properly treated m you may die" he softened his gaze . "Don't worry" he whispered .

blooming Flower Gif

Safe Haven (Private RP)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Claire bit her lip and hesitated. She carefully pulled her shirt over her head and held it bunched up in her hands. Bruises and scars stood out against her pale skin. They were always bothering her, and constantly re-opening and getting her shirts all bloody. She bit her lip harder, staring at the couch she was on.

Why, you may ask?

Safe Haven (Private RP)

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
Jacob didn't think about her body . He was mainly focused on her scars . When he was all done he took her shirt from her hands . "It's bloody , but you can borrow some of mine" he gestured her into his room and rummaged in his coloset . Jacob handed her a white t-shirt .

blooming Flower Gif

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

WOULD YOU RATHER...-moved

Last on to say 'Chips' wins-moved

Rate The Username Above You !-moved

Post the last comment you got and reply game

write any kw members name

They won't let me be free

latest videos