Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Safe Haven (Private RP)

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
Jacob grinned at her as she pulled up to the house . He clutched onto the passanger door as he walked out. "The doctor said I might need a cane if I have a busy life" he muttered , not wanting to it up . He rummaged through his suitcase that Claire had brought along for him at the hospital . "Ah , here are the keys" he unlocked it , his hand shaking a bit as he did .

blooming Flower Gif
тσσ σƒтєη ωє υη∂єяєѕтιмαтє тнє ρσωєя σƒ α тσυ¢н, α ѕмιℓє, α кιη∂ ωσя∂, α ℓιѕтєηιηg єαя, αη нσηєѕт ¢σмρℓιмєηт, σя тнє ѕмαℓℓєѕт α¢т σƒ ¢αяιηg, αℓℓ σƒ ωнι¢н нανє тнє ρσтєηтιαℓ тσ тυяη α ℓιƒє αяσυη∂"

Safe Haven (Private RP)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Claire opened the door for him and followed him inside. "I'll make dinner tonight," she said quietly, putting the car keys on the table. She took off her jacket and helped Jacob with his. "Just rest, okay?" She walked over to the kitchen and got a glass of ice water. She set it down on the table beside the couch.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Safe Haven (Private RP)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(Bump)

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Safe Haven (Private RP)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar

"crazehgurl12" wrote:

(Bump)

Why, you may ask?

Safe Haven (Private RP)

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
Jacob nodded, Claire had fixed the coffee table and the hole in the wall from her father's tantrum. He sighed, but smiled afterwards. Telling himself that the worst was over, he plopped onto the couch. He leaned his head over the couch railing, finally sitting on something comfortable. The hospital beds had been hard and lumpy, and he constantly found himself squirming , angry that he couldn't get comfortable. But right now, he was at home with his girlfriend and that was all that mattered. He jerked upwards, eyes wide. "Y-your my girlfriend right?" He asked, cheeks red.

blooming Flower Gif
тσσ σƒтєη ωє υη∂єяєѕтιмαтє тнє ρσωєя σƒ α тσυ¢н, α ѕмιℓє, α кιη∂ ωσя∂, α ℓιѕтєηιηg єαя, αη нσηєѕт ¢σмρℓιмєηт, σя тнє ѕмαℓℓєѕт α¢т σƒ ¢αяιηg, αℓℓ σƒ ωнι¢н нανє тнє ρσтєηтιαℓ тσ тυяη α ℓιƒє αяσυη∂"

Safe Haven (Private RP)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Claire looked surprised at the sudden question. Then she blushed, something that she hadn't done in awhile. "W-well i don't know....am i?" She looked down, avoiding Jacob's gaze. She hadn't thought about it that much, all she knew was that they both had feelings for each other. She bit her lip and ran her fingers through her hair, standing near the couch.

Why, you may ask?

Safe Haven (Private RP)

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
Claire was in arms legnth, and without hardly an effort, he gently grabbed Claire and sat her on his lap. His face red, he spoke. "I-I want you to be my g-girlfriend!" He nearly yelled, forcing the words out of his body.

blooming Flower Gif

Safe Haven (Private RP)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Claire's blush deepened but she smiled softly. She could see Jacob was just as nervous as her, and he looked so cute when he was flustered. "W-well.....i want to be your girlfriend too," she said softly, her cheeks pink as she looked down at her hands.

Why, you may ask?

Safe Haven (Private RP)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(Bump, sorry if i'm annoying :P)

Why, you may ask?

Safe Haven (Private RP)

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
He looked down at her lap, his fingers inching toward her's. "T-then be my girlfriend" he whispered, him blinking rapidly and eyes looking this way and that. He had been so confident when he would touch her or give loving gestures, but why was it so hard now? "B-because I love you!" He blurted, swiftly covering his mouth.

blooming Flower Gif

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Describe the profile pic above you

Random

Describe the profile pic above you

Random

US THE KIDZ

US THE KIDZ