Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Safe Haven (Private RP)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Claire looked at the t-shirt and reluctantly put it on. It was too big for her, but it was nice and clean and it was soft against her wounds. She sat there on the couch, not looking at the man. Her whole body was quivering and felt raw because of the stinging medicine that was put on her scars and cuts. She wanted to thank him but she couldn't seem to form the words and make them audible.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Safe Haven (Private RP)

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
"It hurts , I know , but I can't do anything about it" He sat down next to her , looking at her . "What's your name?" He asked . Jacob wanted to hold her until she was safe . He yawned , leaning against the couch .

blooming Flower Gif
❥ѕмιℓє, ℓσνє ιт'ѕ gσσ∂ fσя уσυ❥

Safe Haven (Private RP)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Claire stared at her hands, not looking at the man. "C-claire....M-my name's Claire..." She struggled to get off the couch. "I-i have to go....my father..." She winced as she moved to get up, tears springing to her eyes. She closed her eyes and took a deep and shaky breath.

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Safe Haven (Private RP)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar

"crazehgurl12" wrote:

Claire stared at her hands, not looking at the man. "C-claire....M-my name's Claire..." She struggled to get off the couch. "I-i have to go....my father..." She winced as she moved to get up, tears springing to her eyes. She closed her eyes and took a deep and shaky breath.

Why, you may ask?

Safe Haven (Private RP)

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
Jacob shook his head "No you can't" he knew he couldn't pull her away from the door . Her wounds were still fresh , and he didn't want to make her feel any worse than she already did . He stood up , grabbing her waist with both of his arms "Yeah , I know this seems wrong , but it's the only part of you that didn't have any wounds on it ... I think" He could smell her . She smelled sweet despite the rubbing solution .

blooming Flower Gif

Safe Haven (Private RP)

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
(( Sorry I'll reply faster ))

blooming Flower Gif

Safe Haven (Private RP)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(Nah its cool i just thought you didn't see it in your news feed :3)

Claire felt her face burn as the man's strong arms wrapped around her waist. But that was the least of her worries. "P-please....i-i have to," She pleaded, trying to worm her way out of his grasp. She knew that all of this treatment to her wounds wouldn't matter because her father would just open them up again and give her new ones if she didn't get home. Sure, she would still get a beating when she got home, but it would be less severe than if she suddenly showed up tomorrow. "I-i have to...." She repeated, her voice a small whimper.

Why, you may ask?

Safe Haven (Private RP)

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
Jacob felt her squirm underneath his arms , but he paid no attention to them . "Didn't you hear me? I told you , you can't" he wasn't angry , no , he was pleading . He wanted to help her , yet she resisted . Why did she resist? "You'll die" he whispered .

blooming Flower Gif

Safe Haven (Private RP)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Claire stopped squirming. It just hurt her even more to try and get away from him. She had her head bowed and her bangs covered her eyes. Suddenly, she couldn't help herself, and she burst into tears. She covered her face with her hands, her shoulders shaking as she sobbed. She hadn't cried in a long time, at least not like this. When her father beat her, she usually just stay silent and did not cry. She hadn't cried like this since her mother died. 

Why, you may ask?

Safe Haven (Private RP)

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
Jacob loosened his grip , but he didn't exactly let go of her . Instead , he turned her around so she was facing him . "Don't cry" he wiped her tears away with his thumb . He knew he couldn't fix her past , but he culd fix her heart . He smiled slightly at the idea .

blooming Flower Gif

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

Are you good at dancing?

Are you good at dancing?

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be...

My Friend Loves Justin BIEBER -________-

Are you good at dancing?

latest videos