Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Safe Haven (Private RP)

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
( next morning?) Doug was asleep on the couch . He had four bottle of empty bear and other drinks , strewn around the coffee table . He mumbled something irrelevant , and turned to his side . --- Jacob woke up . His thoughts were are on Claire . He swore at himself for not being more assertive toward her, and nearly slipped trying to get to the phone . He dialed her number , leaning against the thresh - hold of the kitchen entrance .

blooming Flower Gif
❥ѕмιℓє, ℓσνє ιт'ѕ gσσ∂ fσя уσυ❥

Safe Haven (Private RP)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Claire grabbed her phone off of her nightstand. She hadn't gotten any sleep because of nightmares. She hesitated before answering. "H-hello?" She whispered into the phone, wincing as she put on her uniform for work and it rubbed against her scars.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Safe Haven (Private RP)

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
Jacob had to admit , he was glad he heard her voice "Claire?". His tone was worried , and he blushed . Trying to conceal it , Jacob cleared his throat . "J - just making sure you're OK" he mumbled . He had to get to work . He applied to a coffee shop yesterday and got a call last night saying he had earned the job . Ironically though , it was right next to where Claire worked .

blooming Flower Gif

Safe Haven (Private RP)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Claire could hear the worry in his tone the first time and it almost made her smile. "Yeah, i'm okay," She said softly. "Thank you for checking." She added, her tone grateful and shy. "Well i have to go to work so um....bye." She said softly, hanging up.

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Safe Haven (Private RP)

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
Jacob frowned when she hung up , but shrugged afterwards . He put on his uniform that included a green shirt , and some black pants . He had to buy the apron himself , which he despised . He walked toward the store . He had a car , he just wanted to walk . His mind wondered off to Claire , as he almost ran into a lamp post . When he entered his manager held his apron . "It's just three dollars" she smiled at him . She was gorgeous , and it took him awhile to realize what she had said .

blooming Flower Gif

Safe Haven (Private RP)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(Lol aww i thought Claire was gorgeous :P Lol jk)
Claire finished putting on her waitress dress and apron and put on her name tag on it. She grabbed her bag and walked out of her room, tiptoeing past her father as she exited the house. She started walking towards work, Jacob lingering in the back of her mind. Before she knew it, she was at work. She walked into the building and went back into the kitchen to get ready.
"Hey Claire, you feeling better today?"
Claire looked up to see Gaven, one of the employees at Dennys. He was always kind and sweet to her, but he didn't really know about the whole abuse thing. She always tells everyone that she just doesn't feel to well and they buy it. She shrugged. "A little..." She said quietly, her shyness taking over.

Why, you may ask?

Safe Haven (Private RP)

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
Jacob worked at the register . He saw Claire , and he totally forgot what he was doing . An angry customer poked his chest . "You going to take my order?" He asked , his forehead scrunched up . "Oh , sorry" he glanced at the door again before taking the order . ---- Jacob sat down in one of the booths , his arms stretched out and comfortable .

blooming Flower Gif

Safe Haven (Private RP)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Claire set her bag down. Gaven smiled at her. "Your tables today are 4,8,2 and 10. We have a big rush of people today so be sure and be quick about it, okay? Words from the manager, not me." He said to Claire, waving goodbye as he walked out of the room to do his own job. Claire sighed and smoothed down her apron before walking out of the room herself and going to take people's orders.

Why, you may ask?

Safe Haven (Private RP)

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
Jacob decided to go to Claire's job . Asking his manager for permission , he sat at one of the tables ( which had a few crumbs ) . He didn't bother looking at the menu . He took off his apron , and rubbed his neck . It was making his skin irritated and uncomfortable .

blooming Flower Gif

Safe Haven (Private RP)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
After a bit of running around from table to table, she was growing tired and her bruises and cuts were starting to ache and hurt again. She ignored them as she went to her next table. She was too busy looking at her notepad to see who it was. "May i take your order?" She asked, flipping through her notepad to look for an empty space.

Why, you may ask?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Debating tips?

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

Describe the profile pic above you

We the Kidz

latest videos