Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Safe Haven (Private RP)

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
He looked at her , smirking "show some enthusiasm" he said , yawning and setting his legs on the seat in front of him . "Let's see , I want some chocolate cake , and ... that's it" he rubbed the sore spot on his neck , and waited for her to pay attention.

blooming Flower Gif
❥ѕмιℓє, ℓσνє ιт'ѕ gσσ∂ fσя уσυ❥

Safe Haven (Private RP)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Claire's head snapped up and her eyes landed on Jacob. She felt her face heat up and she looked down at her notepad. There was no more space so she lifted her sleeve and tried writing it on her arm, but it was hard because of all the bruises. She pulled her sleeve back down quickly and held her hands behind her back. She could remember chocolate cake on her own. "Okay, i'll be right with you," Was all she said, turning and heading towards the kitchen. She could feel the blush she had creeping across her cheeks. What was he doing here? 

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Safe Haven (Private RP)

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
Jacob laughed as she turned red and stared at her , smiling . His break was over in twenty minutes , and he looked around franticly . He thought about what he was going to do with his money . It gave him good pay , but there was only one person at his house . He sighed , he had way too much time on his hands .

blooming Flower Gif

Safe Haven (Private RP)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Claire was balancing too many plates on her arms and she wobbled dangerously. Suddenly, one of the people at the tables scooted back in their chair and Claire's foot caught on its leg. She fell to the ground and all of the plates in her arms toppled on top of her. There were gasps from the people around her and she could feel everyone's eyes on her. Some of the plates had broken and she had cut herself on the glass, and she had food all over her. She was going to get fired. And her father would be furious. Her manager walked out and eyed the mess, then looked at Claire. "Claire, this isn't the first time you have screwed up around here. I'm sorry, but i'm going to have to let you go," The manager looked at her. "After you clean this mess up." He added. 

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Safe Haven (Private RP)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar

"crazehgurl12" wrote:

Claire was balancing too many plates on her arms and she wobbled dangerously. Suddenly, one of the people at the tables scooted back in their chair and Claire's foot caught on its leg. She fell to the ground and all of the plates in her arms toppled on top of her. There were gasps from the people around her and she could feel everyone's eyes on her. Some of the plates had broken and she had cut herself on the glass, and she had food all over her. She was going to get fired. And her father would be furious. Her manager walked out and eyed the mess, then looked at Claire. "Claire, this isn't the first time you have screwed up around here. I'm sorry, but i'm going to have to let you go," The manager looked at her. "After you clean this mess up." He added. 

Why, you may ask?

Safe Haven (Private RP)

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
Jacob heard a noise , and snapped his head toward it . He frowned when he saw Claire . Everyone was quiet , and he felt a twinge of anger arise . The manager walked by , his seat was too far away , he couldn't hear anything , but he knew what he was saying wasn't exactly good news . He walked toward her . By then , everyone stopped staring and started conversing once more . He kneeled down next to her " Need help?" He whispered .

blooming Flower Gif

Safe Haven (Private RP)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Claire looked like she was about to cry, her green-blue eyes glossy. She reached for the glass and tried picking it up but it cut her even more and she winced. She looked at her bloody hands and then looked up at Jacob. "Y-you don't have to......" She muttered, her face smudged with the icing of the chocolate cake.

Why, you may ask?

Safe Haven (Private RP)

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
Jacob gave her reassuring smile . He dabbed the icing with his finger from her face . He tasted it smiling "Tastes even better" . He got a napkin and dipped in the water from the cup . He rung it , and wraped it around her bleeding hands . He wiped her face , holding her chin . He picked up some of the food off the ground , he knew it was still going to stain , but he didn't care . "Come on" he held out his hand .

blooming Flower Gif

Safe Haven (Private RP)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Claire felt almost like a little girl being picked up after. She felt her face heat up when Jacob touched it and she stayed perfectly still. When he held out his hand, she slowly grabbed it, looking at him with her large eyes. She got up shakily, looking at the ground. "T-thank you," She whispered to Jacob, wondering why in the world he was always helping her. Even Gaven wasn't that nice, and she's known him for awhile. Either way, she was grateful for the help, but also reluctant to accept it.

Why, you may ask?

Safe Haven (Private RP)

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
Jacob blushed a bit when she took his hand . He didn't expect her to do so . He guessed she would look away . Shrugging , he helped her up , but didn't let go of her hand . She got some blood on his palm . He didn't mind , but he knew if he applied pressure it would subside . He squeezed it . "Are you going home?" He asked. He walked by the Café , he texted his friend about his predicimate , and focused on Claire once more .

blooming Flower Gif

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

They are driving me insane!

Newbie-moved

Who Can You Trust on KW ?

LeBron sends apology cupcakes-moved

Newbie-moved

Who Can You Trust on KW ?

latest videos