Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Safe Haven (Private RP)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Claire stared at the ground as she walked, her face pink as they walked hand in hand. "U-uh....well...." She trailed off with a sigh. "N-not yet....i don't want to face him yet....." She whispered. "I'll just stay at the park for awhile....or somewhere else." She added quietly, not looking at him. She had nowhere else to go.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Safe Haven (Private RP)

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
Jacob smiled "what?" He swung their hands , purposefully . Causing her face to turn a darker shade . "My house?" He said , leading the way . He had to admit , he was acting pretty calm about this . He had never held a girl's hand . A lot of girls did confess to him , but he never had interest . Until now . Even though her hand had a napkin wrapped around it , her fingers were still soft .

blooming Flower Gif
❥ѕмιℓє, ℓσνє ιт'ѕ gσσ∂ fσя уσυ❥

Safe Haven (Private RP)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Claire bit her lip as Jacob swung their hands back and forth. She felt her face prickle with heat and her blush deepen. "O-oh....w-well okay..." She muttered, barely paying attention to what she was saying because she was too focused on the fact that Jacob was holding her hand. 

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Safe Haven (Private RP)

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
They walked toward his house . The silence was irritating , and Jacob scratched his head awkwardly. Once they reached his house . He let go of her hand "Did any bruises open up?" He asked . He walked into the kitchen . He knew what she was going to say , so he got the rubbing solution and gauze . Jacob looked at her from the kitchen door .

blooming Flower Gif

Safe Haven (Private RP)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Claire sat on the couch wearily, looking down at her arms. There were a few that had opened up and a few on her back. She looked at the ground. "Yes but....." She trailed off, eyeing the solution. She was too exhausted to deal with the stinging right now. She just wanted to sleep. But she couldn't. She continued staring at the ground.

Why, you may ask?

Safe Haven (Private RP)

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
He leaned against the kitchen counter "You tired?" He asked . He took the gauze off the table . "It'll beasier for me to wrap gauze around your wounds , and then you could rest" he suggested . He didn't want to provoke her any more than she already was . He bit the inside of his cheek , waiting for an answer .

blooming Flower Gif

Safe Haven (Private RP)

Posted By:
ADI02
ADI02
StarStarStarStar
EXCELLENT  Love

ADITYA

Safe Haven (Private RP)

Posted By:
ADI02
ADI02
StarStarStarStar
EXCELLENT  Love

ADITYA

Safe Haven (Private RP)

Posted By:
ADI02
ADI02
StarStarStarStar
EXCELLENT  Love

ADITYA

Safe Haven (Private RP)

Posted By:
ADI02
ADI02
StarStarStarStar
EXCELLENT  Love

ADITYA

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

WHAT IS FRIENDSHIP-moved

help

Pitbull vs. Mackelmore

Good night

Quote the above user.

NEW AND OLD USERS READ! How to chat/post o...

latest videos