Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Medieval (for me and storm)

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Xavier heard something stur nearby, causeing him to instinctively dissolve into the shadow, Guards..? The princess! He thought, He attempted to move through the shadows, and not go back to his regular form. This was hard being that he hadn't yet figure out this skill yet..My shirt! he remembere,d but it was too late, if he went to get it they'd see him.. He stayed a shadow as slowly made his way back to the tunnel she had howed him.

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Renee quietly slipped away, trying to get to the woods, hoping they weren't in the woods. She felt someone's hand clamp down on her shoulder, and she looked to see one of the castle guards looking down at her. He pulled off her hat, letting her red hair fall down. "Again, princess?" He asked with an exasperated sigh. "Just take me back."

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Xavier saw this and changed back into his regular form, and walked up, "Excuse me, this is my fault.."He said, looking at the ground.

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Renee rolled her eyes. "Don't listen to him. I didn't even know he was out here. I guess he got lost on the tour, couldn't find anyone to help him back. Then he saw me, and he assumed I would be walking to the throne room or something, so he followed me. It's not his fault in the slightest." The guard rolled his eyes slightly. "Prince Xavier, I'm inclined to believe the princess. After all, it's not much of a secret she dislikes you, so she wouldn't lie to help you."

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Xavier looked at the guard, "Ask my mother how many times I've done such a thing, I'll have you know I was well aware of what I was doing." He then looked at the Renee about to say something but stopped, he then walked past them both, all emotion gone form his demeanor, he was back to his susal placid self.

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Renee rolled her eyes before looking back at the guard. "And would you mind removing your hand from my shoulder? I'm not stupid, I know you'll just catch me if I try to run." "No." "I hate you." "It's not my job to be liked." "I still hate you." She started walking back to the castle, the guard pushing her slightly.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Xavier didn't wait for them to catch up, he kept walking, keeping all emotion off of his face as he walked.

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Eventually, they had reached the castle and gone inside the throne room, where the king and queen were, as well as Renee's brother's and Xavier's mom. The guard still wouldn't let go, so Renee sighed before making her skin hot enough to burn the guard. He jerked his hand away from her, giving her a dirty look, to which she just smiled.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
( posting this with my phone, if it sucks, Im sorry) Xavier smiled slightly when he saw the guard move his hand, it wasn't hard to guess why he did so.

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
The king sighed, rubbing his forehead slightly. "Again, Renee?" "Hello, father," she replied, still smiling slightly. "This isn't the time. Can't you just stay in the castle?" "Honestly, Renee, what are you trying to be? A boy?" The queen shook her head.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

1 2 3 5 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos