Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Infected City ⇦ PRP for Kawaii_Venus and Kitty!

Posted By:
Kawaii_Venus
Kawaii_Venus
StarStarStarStar
Hallo! Here is the forum! Who who do you want to be miss person? ^-^

You're.not perfect. I'm not perfect. We're perfect for each other.

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
 yay!! you made the forum! thank chu very much! but what do you mean by "miss person?" O.e

Posted By:
Kawaii_Venus
Kawaii_Venus
StarStarStarStar
Well you're a person, and a girl! So I called you miss person! xD

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
ohhhh!!! that makes so much more sense! xD ok! ok! let me make my form...although I might be to lazy and just get one of my other forms..nah..i will just use Alice! ( it will show a picture of 2 girls. a blonde and a red head. you only pay attention to the red head!)

Posted By:
Kawaii_Venus
Kawaii_Venus
StarStarStarStar
I'll make my form too! Grin

Posted By:
Kawaii_Venus
Kawaii_Venus
StarStarStarStar
Name: Nagi Looks: Nagi Gender: Female Age: 16 Personality: Nagi is outgoing couraegous and loud. She's not afraid to tell who she is and can be mean to total strangers. She loves to hum when she's alone but never around others. If you make her mad then she'll almost blow up in your face but if you're nice to her she'll be nice back. Weapons: Bow and Arrow. Bio: Nagi was born in a loving family. She loved all her older sibling very much. One day, her parents saw on the news a virus spreading that caused people to go insane. Nagi was alarmed that her family might catch it but her parents didnt seem to care. Finally. Her neighbors had caught the virus and her sister was slowing catching it. Before her family was infected and she had to run away. Other: None

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
Name: Destiny Heaven
!
Nicknames: Des, Tiny, DH

Looks:

Personality: Destiny is very fun and she is like a people person a lot!....well...at least she was. no she's stays away from tons of people. she makes friends. but not a whole lot. her friends thinks she is amazing and really playful. but when Destiny gets serious when it comes to fighting or battling. she doesn't like hurting people or their feelings. but she will if she has to! sometimes she speaks her mind and people call her mean for that but her words to that are "im not mean, im truthful. some people jst can't handle MY KIND of truth!"

Bio: Destiny lived with her mom and dad. her dad started training her to fight in battles once she turned 2 years old. when Destiny turned 5. she got very destructive and the agency started to find her way to powerful. they hunted her down. Destiny's parents warned her. Destiny got frightened and ran away from her house. she ran as far as her little legs could take her. Destiny was extremely smart and could tell she at least ran up 4-5 states. she decided that she had ran enough. she had found a nice little house to live in. and she lived their up until she was 10. when she was 10 the agency finally found her. "5 long years!!! but I finally found you my darling!" one of the agents said. they made Destiny pass out and took her back to the agency. up until now Destiny had been training hard. just in case the world needed her strength. she got more and more skilled each day. she missed her parents so much. they wouldn't let her go back to them. or they would kill them. she only remembers the faces of them when she was 5. which was 10 years ago. but she vows to break out of the agency and find her parents! one day...one day very soon!

Weapons: swords and guns

Posted By:
Kawaii_Venus
Kawaii_Venus
StarStarStarStar
Cool! ^^ You want to first? :3

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
ummm.....to start first? idk....I can't think of anything right now. could you start?

Posted By:
Kawaii_Venus
Kawaii_Venus
StarStarStarStar
Sure! smile Nagi sat quietly on the steps of an abandoned house and looked at the sky. It was so lonely. She felt like nobody else was alive. She was sure there was someone, just no one near her. She leaned against the wall and wiped off her dusty bow and arrow. She haddened used it in a week and it was getting dirty. She sighed sadly.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

supernatural adventures episode 8 FRIENDS ...

ThE WoRd GaMe

supernatural adventures episode 8 FRIENDS ...

who plays five nights at freddy's or five...

How old are your pets

Who's Your Celebrity Male Crush?

latest videos