Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

kukookristy and rue's prp

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar

So here it is! I suppose we'll each make a girl and a boy.

Form:
Name:
Bio:
Personality:
Other:

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Deminique *Demi* Cowell
Looks: Fair blonde hair to her mid back and light blue eyes that sparkle in happiness.  She is slightly short at exactly five foot. She is thin and athletic, doing a lot of work strengthens her arms.  She wears loose dreses usually with light slip on shoes. She has pale skin
Bio: Since she was yyoung Demi looked after herself. She was always alone since her parents had died when sh was 13. She can do everything middle aged adults can do, yet this surprisingly doesn't attract attention. 
Personality: Demi is bright and happy, always smiling and rarely frowning.  She is brave ad surprisingly strong willed. Feisty, you don't want to cros her bad side

Name: Joey Phillips
Looks: Floppy black hair sits low on Joeys face, covering his startling blue eyes. He is tall and athletic with a permanent tan. He wears plain clothes that don't stand out, and with a plain appearance blends in.
Bio: From birth Joey was raised lluxuriously,  always told tales of witches, which he believes are perfectly true. He despises his rich parents, but does nothing
Personality: Joey is quiet and sticks to the background.  Protective and with a bad temper you shouldn't cross him. He is nice, unless he dislikes you

The world is not a wish granting factory.
Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.
I fell in love the way you fall asleep. Slowly, then all at once.
Okay? Okay.
It's a metaphor Hazel Grace.
- The fault on in our stars

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Audrey Lane
Looks:
She keeps her hair in a bun or a braid. She wears grey dresses with cream button up collars.
Bio: Audrey moved from her home in York when she was eight. Her mother was always a bit eccentric and when Audrey was thirteen her mother was hung for being guilty of witchcraft. Audrey has hated the colony and the colonists ever since her mother's death. Her father, being a man of god , didn't object to his wife's death and Audrey despises him for it. Her little sister, Aliaina died a year before Audrey turned sixteen due to malaria.
Personality: Audrey has a lot of anxiety and doesn't talk to many people. She pretends to be normal most of the time, not wanting to follow in her mother's footsteps, but really she is thrashing and tearing at the fabric of the colony inside her mind. She hates almost everyone and has a goal to avenge her mother's death.
Other: Audrey is a maid at the local inn.

Name: Collin Knore
Looks:
Bio: Collin has had a simple and relaxed life. He was born into the colony and his loyalty rests in its government. He has worked on his father's farm since he was seven and he quite enjoys it. But he actually wants to be a blacksmith, not that his father would ever allow that.
Personality: Collin is sweet but opinionated. He speaks his mind and is open about how he feels.
Other: Nothing

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
(I have to go but I'l be on later tomorrow.)

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Will you start?? 

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
(I'll start later tonight. I apologize I'm really super busy!)

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yay! And its ok)

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Audrey woke up Tuesday morning in a pool of sweat. She loosened her fists and pushed herself up. As always she was awake earlier than her father and brother so of course she had to make breakfast. Audrey clamored down the stairs and placed a tea kettle on the stove.
Collin was in the fields when the sun began to rise. His arms moved quickly an steadily as he dug into the dirt with a rusted shovel. He paused to observe the sunrise as he always did.

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Demi woke as soon as the sun rose, heading outside in her pale gray dress. She helped at the farm nearby and in return got food and lodging. Starting with the easiest jobs she collect eggs from the chickens and makes sure the pigs have food.
Joey woke slowly, coughing as he sat up. He had a slight cold, so standing up he went to make himsekf a cup of tea on the stove, and mix honey with it to help.

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Collin spotted Demi collecting eggs out of the corner of his eye and grinned. He trudged over to her and leaned onto his shovel. "Morning" he smirked, watching her carefully. He tucked a strand of curly black hair behind his ear and looked over to make sure his dad wasn't around. His father hated when Collin neglected to be working twenty four seven.

Audrey finished buttering a slice of sour dough bread and set it on a plate. She headed back to her small closet like room she called her own and slipped out of her nightdress and into one of her long grey dresses. Audrey pulled her hair into a braid and slipped her feet into shoes that were two sizes too big for her. She left the house and headed down the road towards the inn.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 39 40

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

drawing forum O.o

About cheetahs...

feeling me for his next meal

feeling me for his next meal

Advice to You

About cheetahs...

latest videos