Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Hana and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
Everybody's Fool_1868617 Lock
Everybody's Fool_1868617
StarStarStarStar
This is a Private Roleplay for Hana.Tew.Kimi and I (Everybody's Fool) so don't get confused. >.>

I'll make a forum first :o

Name: Ukyo
Appearance: Ukyo
Bio: Ukyo grew up taking pictures. Ever since he was a kid, he only dreamed of taking photos. But he knew his dreams could never prevail. For he had tasted death far too many times. He seen death and even felt like he experienced it himself. During his teen years, he fell in love with a girl. But he knew he could never meet with her again. Until he finally saw her. They spent time together, only for this time to become a bitter-sweet nightmare. Devastated by the lost of her, he developed "Gemini Syndrome." Whenever he see's a girl that looked like the one he lost, he could only think about removing her. It was best since he knows that the both of them could never be together. And in some moments, Ukyo believed that he actually died. One day, Ukyo was caught, drowning another look-alike in a well and was taken to an asylum. At some point, he muttered "Kill me..." and other moments where he would freak out. Those around him are unaware of his true colors. Not even Ukyo himself.

Anime Fangirl Nosebleed starts..... NOW

Hana and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
Hana.tew.Kimi_1844691 Lock
Hana.tew.Kimi_1844691
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Hana

Bio: Hana has recently just finished his first four years of Uni as a registered Nurse. Not necessarily the field he had hoped to do in life, but it made he's family proud that he did something more accepting. He has a sweet tooth and learned how to make pastries as a kid with his mother. He's pretty clumsy for a 21 year old and is too naive, which could get him into trouble with the wrong crowd. He tries to befriend anyone he sees and has the sense to always help someone in need, even if its a small attempt. He doesn't entirely know what to expect in the Asylum being so he has only been the job for a couple of weeks. Huge obsession with cute things.

(Sorry that took so long :o but its complete! The picture is up!)

I don't care.

Hana and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
Everybody's Fool_1868617
StarStarStarStar
((It's okay and Hana sounds adorable xD I'll see his picture once it's approved x3 Want me to start?))

Hana and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
Hana.tew.Kimi_1844691
StarStarStarStarStar
(Aw thanks ^-^ and sure!)

I don't care.

Hana and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
Everybody's Fool_1868617
StarStarStarStar
Ukyo was sitting in his isolated room. He was quiet as he listened to the torment of the other patients. In his small dark confined room were photographs of beautiful places he had taken pictures of. Beside him, as he was chained up was a picture of a beautiful young girl. She had bright orange hair and transcending blue eyes. She wore a hat like the one he used to wear, and wore a bright green dress. He stared at the photo blankly. But, the next minute, he let out a chuckle. "I'm glad that I no longer have to see you. I can finally live in a world where I don't have to die!" His chuckle grew into a laugh that echoed passed the bars that kept him away from reality. But the others paid him no mind. Because this wasn't the first time he muttered those words. The only thing on his mind was the girl. Both positive and negative thoughts about him filled his heart.

Hana and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
Hana.tew.Kimi_1844691
StarStarStarStarStar
Working in an Asylum isn't the most 'exciting' place to work at. In Hana's case, its like reliving some insane dream you keep having every time you went to bed. Hearing the other patients in the cells either muttering, yelling, and even singing. Today, Hana will get the opportunity to actually care for a patient personally. He hasn't cared for patient on his own since he has only been working here for a few weeks. He was both excited but terrified. Who knows what kind of person he'll have to work with? He took a deep breath as he approached the cell in front of him and he's co-worker that tagged along with didn't explain much about his new client only giving him a name. Ukyo. As he was left alone with the cell door in front of him he knocked hesitantly at it. "Why did I knock?" He mentally face palmed but waited for a response.

I don't care.

Hana and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
Everybody's Fool_1868617
StarStarStarStar
Ukyo looked up at the young male. He smiled softly as the darkness around his eyes vanished. "Hello, who might you be? Are you my new caretaker?" He asked in a loving voice. Ukyo tries to stand, but due to his arms being restrained, he struggled in doing so. As he tries to rise, he knocks the picture of the girl away from him, near the cell entrance. Ukyo collapse on the ground and look up at the young male. "Forgive me, but I do not have the strength to proceed. Can you please give me that picture back? I need it..." The last three words he said was filled with sadness and regret. He stares at the picture and glanced at the male a couple of times.

Hana and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
Hana.tew.Kimi_1844691
StarStarStarStarStar
"Sure." Hana smiled and picked the photo up taking a few minutes to look at it. She was very beautiful. Her hair was a gorgeous orange and her eyes were the brightest blue ever. You could draw clouds in her eyes. As Hana walked towards his new patient he got to his level to get a good glance at him. From what he could obtain, this guy has really long hair. "She's very pretty. What's her name?" He asked sweetly as he handed Ukyo the picture.

I don't care.

Hana and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
Everybody's Fool_1868617
StarStarStarStar
Ukyo thought about it for a moment. "Come to think of it, I never knew her name." He chuckled to himself. "All I knew is that I wanted to see her. I wanted to be together with her for as long as I can. But even if I can't have that wish... I... just wanted her to be alive and happy..." Ukyo grimaced a bit, pulling his legs up to his chest. He chuckles a bit. "S-sorry... Emotional pain and restraints like this is not good for the heart." He looks up at him as he took the picture with his mouth. He put the picture down beside him. "I guess you would know my name already. But I'll introduce myself anyways. I'm Ukyo. What's your name?" He asked politely.

Hana and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
Hana.tew.Kimi_1844691
StarStarStarStarStar
'Not even a minute and I feel so sorry for him.' Hana thought to himself. He may not know much of this guys past, but it makes him wonder why he is like this now. He doesn't want to pry too much since today is his first day. He made himself comfortable and sat on the floor like he's know Ukyo for years. Hana wasn't too sure if he was allowed to try and befriend a patient or even be connecting with them, but he couldn't treat him like a stranger. "I'm Hana, your caretaker. It's nice to meet you Ukyo." He smiled.

I don't care.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

French Tutor Wanted

French Tutor Wanted

French Tutor Wanted

Your Celeb crush!

How to be more girly?

French Tutor Wanted

latest videos