Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Hana and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
Everybody's Fool
Everybody's Fool
StarStarStarStar
Ukyo looked over to him and smiled. "You may be a man, but you look really beautiful." He commented. He laughed a bit to himself. "And please, do not feel any need to sit on this cold floor. The bed is nice and comfy since I requested it." He smiled softly as he struggles to sit up. After struggling, he manage to sit himself up properly. "I'm glad to have such a beautiful caretaker."

Anime Fangirl Nosebleed starts..... NOW

Hana and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
Hana.tew.Kimi_1844691 Lock
Hana.tew.Kimi_1844691
StarStarStarStarStar
It was hard to stop the blush that started creeping on his cheeks. "I wouldn't say beautiful," Hana laughed nervously and ran his fingers through his tan like brown hair. He accepted the request to go sit on Ukyo's bed though he was okay with the floor. Hearing his compliment he felt like his insides just exploded. So far, his first day was going well. "Thank you, I'm happy to be your caretaker." He let out a childish grin. He couldn't understand why Ukyo had to be restrained, but almost all the clients were. Maybe that's something he could change, still he doesn't know much of Ukyo. "It must be a pain to be restrained all day." Hana grimaced and glanced st the chains.

I don't care.

Hana and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
Everybody's Fool
Everybody's Fool
StarStarStarStar

Ukyo let out a warm smile, but a sadness was hiding behind it. "Well, I asked them for this. I was afraid that I may end up hurting anyone who looked like her." He answered. He looked down at the picture, but quickly looked away. He look around at the photos around the walls. "I'm at least glad they've listen to my request." He laughs to himself as he continued. "Even though I'm here, they still treat me like a normal person. I knew it would tick the others off, so I ask them for this." Ukyo looked back at Hana and under his eyes got a bit darker.

Hana and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
Hana.tew.Kimi_1844691
StarStarStarStarStar
Hana took a quick glance at the previous photo he picked up and looked at the chains again. He wasn't too sure about the relationship between Ukyo and this mystery girl, but somehow Ukyo wasn't able to move on. Harming someone who looks like her? He was slightly glad that he didn't resemble the girl or else he might end up like the last person Ukyo tried to harm. Hana still didn't really approve the idea of being restrained. "I understand, but I still don't think its fair. I mean, I'm the only one in here that can move around." Hana frowned but replaced it with a chuckle. "I don't think you'll hurt me, right?"

I don't care.

Hana and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
Everybody's Fool
Everybody's Fool
StarStarStarStar
Ukyo chuckled for a while. He started to squirm, trying to break free from the restraints. This caused him to fall to the ground. "Ahahahaha..... Hey.... you think you can ask them to let me go...? I need to stretch and it's hard to do so with these restaints...." He commented. However, his voice deepened a little and he continued to chuckle to himself. He sits up normally and looks at Hana. He smiled, but his smile was filled with malice. "Can you help me please?" Ukyo asked once again.

Hana and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
Hana.tew.Kimi_1844691
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sorry, I'm using my cell for now.) Hana watched Ukyo laugh on the ground and smiled. He felt somewhat happy seeing laugh, almost like a new born puppy for Christmas. He wasn't sure why he was so happy, but he was glad that they understood. Hana stood to grab Ukyo's hand to help him up. "Sure, hopefully by tomorrow you'll be as free as a bird." He smiled as he pulled him up.

I don't care.

Hana and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
Everybody's Fool
Everybody's Fool
StarStarStarStar

((Ah, okay! Thanks for letting me know and take your time ^_^))

Ukyo's dark eyes disappeared. In fear of himself, Ukyo jerked back alarmingly. He panted a bit, almost as if he was a child who gotten scared. He looked up at Hana as he spoke. "Please, do not unchain me! No matter how much I may plea or beg, do not release me from these restraints." He warned. He looked down at the photo as tears dropped onto the girl's face. "I... I don't ever want to see anyone else sad because of me..." He lay down on the floor gently, trying to catch his breath. He exhaled calmly to help him calm down. "I'm very deceitful. And your heart seems very warm. I don't want your heart to become cold like mines." He told Hana.

Hana and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
Hana.tew.Kimi_1844691
StarStarStarStarStar
(Your welcome. ) Hana arched a brow completely confused as to what just happened. He could of sworn that he just heard the consent. Its like two different people. He moved closer to where Ukyo was scared like a kitten. "Alright, if that's what you want. I'm sorry." He gave a soft smile.

I don't care.

Hana and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
Everybody's Fool
Everybody's Fool
StarStarStarStar
Ukyo looked up at Hana and became a bit flustered. He quickly turned his head away. "Why am I reacting this way?" He thought to himself. He then turned to Hana and smiled shyly. "I'm sorry. You really are a beautiful guy. I think even women would become envious of your beauty." Ukyo commented. However, this caused him to become more flustered. "I wonder if this is really alright..." Ukyo averted his eyes away from Hana's eyes, to avoid making his face as red as a tomato.

Hana and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
Hana.tew.Kimi_1844691
StarStarStarStarStar
Hana felt his cheeks flare up. All these compliments were going to kill him. He can't remember a time someone has complimented him. Maybe he has, but just not in a sincere loving gesture. "I'm not that beautiful. I think girls would be more envious of you." He caught what he said and wondered if he should of mentioned that out loud. "You know, cause you look amazing. Your hair is so.. long. " Hana blushed.

I don't care.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

A OR B? (GAME)-moved

We the Kidz

Find your birthday twin! Whens your birthday?

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

awnser the question the person above you asks

latest videos