Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Hana and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
Everybody's Fool_1868617 Lock
Everybody's Fool_1868617
StarStarStarStar
Ukyo's face turned deep red. He tried to calm down before facing Hana. Unaware if his face went back to his normal color (which it didn't), he faced Hana. "Haha, I'm not really sure about that. Sure, my hair is long, but I'm not as beautiful as you are. And I bet women become envious. So, I hope you'll be okay." Ukyo let out a soft smile as his reddened face faded. Ukyo sat up once more and looked more closely at Hana. "The more I stare at you, the more I feel that you are much more beautiful than her." He said, and realizing his statement, the dark red color reappeared on his face. He looked down shyly.

Anime Fangirl Nosebleed starts..... NOW

Hana and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
Hana.tew.Kimi_1844691 Lock
Hana.tew.Kimi_1844691
StarStarStarStarStar
Hana wasn't sure if he heard that right. His face was about as red as a skittles candy. They had only just met and he couldn't help but feel a warm fuzzy feeling in his chest. Yeah, Ukyo was most definitely going to kill him. Hana gave a nervous laugh to hide his face. "I'm telling you, I'm not that beautiful and she's gorgeous. I can't compare to her." He smiled.

I don't care.

Hana and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
Everybody's Fool_1868617
StarStarStarStar
Ukyo looked down at the picture. "Ah, yes. To be honest, I really don't remember why I'd fallen in love with her. After seeing her that one time, all I could think about was seeing her again. Heh. And with that, my wish was granted. I was able to see her and her smiling face. She smiled ever so when I saw her. Soon, I began to see her more and more. Hearing her voice, seeing her smile, I was really happy." Ukyo paused as darkness went under his eyes. He growled a little and started to laugh a little. "But it was too good to be true. We both couldn't be alive together. That's why I had to kill her... Kill her... Over and over and over again." He talked as if he was ready to kill her once again. He roared up a maniacal laugh that echoed beyond his cell. This caused the other inmates to panic or go insane as well.

Hana and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
Hana.tew.Kimi_1844691
StarStarStarStarStar
The way he talked about her you would think of them as lovers, but hearing how he wanted her gone. Like two completely different people. Hana didn't have the time to get lost in his thoughts and had to figure out a way to calm down the situation. He didn't want to mess up his first day. He wasn't sure how the previous caretakers handle this. He couldn't help but feel both terrified and anxious. He moved closer to Ukyo and took hold of his face and just gave the soft smile. "I don't think you really mean that. You still love her truly," He was a tad anxious as he spoke, almost afraid of a reaction. 

I don't care.

Hana and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
Everybody's Fool_1868617
StarStarStarStar
Ukyo jerked away and grimaced. "Tsk. That idiot... If he let me do things my way, he wouldn't have to suffer." He muttered. He look back to Hana and gave him a devious smirk. "Looks like that idiot might forget about that woman. But I wonder, if he does fall for you, would I have to kill you too?!" He laughs a bit and continued. "No matter where he went, he had to die or the girl had to die. Don't you think that's unfair? If he let me take over, he could've fallen in love with someone like you. He wouldn't have to taste his own death so many times. He could watch that girl dies as many times as he like and not feel a thing." Ukyo began to feel pain in his head and chest. "Hmph, that idiot is fighting back." Ukyo looked at Hana once more. "I wonder, will you let me grow, or will you let the other Ukyo grow? All you have to do is stay alive!" His laughter roars once again, but stops immediately. He collapse onto the floor and began to pant. The darkness from under his eyes faded as well.

Hana and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
Hana.tew.Kimi_1844691
StarStarStarStarStar
"Are you okay?" Hana asked with concerned as he looked at the conscious man on the floor. Two people in one body. He thought to himself. He wasn't sure which was the real Ukyo or not. They both could be Ukyo for all he knew. He could almost guess why Ukyo was in here. Of course, this was a perfect chance to feel scared, but it only made Hana more curious.

I don't care.

Hana and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
Everybody's Fool_1868617
StarStarStarStar
"Hana..." He whispered. Ukyo looked up as tears fell down his face. "If I do anything to hurt you... Please... just kill me..." Ukyo stops for a minute to catch his breath and think of what he should say. "I... I don't want to hurt anyone else... I'm tired of seeing innocent people die. I'll be okay if I can just stay dead. That way, he won't have to hurt anyone I may end up becoming close with." The tears that were falling ceased, and the fallen tears began to dry up. "I asked them not to give me any more caretakers. They were all females. They thought it would be best to have a male one. But in the end, he may end up hurting you. And I don't know if I'll be able to stop him like I did just now..." He explained. Ukyo collapsed once more and panted heavily. "Heart ache and chains are never good..." He whispered.

Hana and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
Hana.tew.Kimi_1844691
StarStarStarStarStar
Hana would of cried along with him, but right now he had to be the strong. Hana softly patted Ukyo on the head and grinned. "I don't think I can take you up on that deal. I can't kill you, we only just met." He tried reassuring. "I don't know what happened to your other caretakers, but I'll be fine so you don't have to worry, but thank you."  

I don't care.

Hana and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
Everybody's Fool_1868617
StarStarStarStar
Ukyo laughed softly and rested his head on Hana's lap. He sighed a bit and smiled. "You even smell sweeter than a woman. If I was able to, I would've checked." He chuckled lightly. He started to feel as though energy was being drained from him. "I feel so sleepy..." He whispered softly. He began to cling onto Hana's warmth and sweet scent. He closed his eyes, about to drift off to sleep.

Hana and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
Hana.tew.Kimi_1844691
StarStarStarStarStar
Hana played with the strands of Ukyo's hair between his fingers as he slept. Its softer than he imagined it to be! He didn't want to seem like a creep by playing with his hair, but he couldn't help himself. Hana couldn't exactly move, he was afraid that he might wake Ukyo up. It felt like to him that he might be falling for his patient. Just the thought of that made his cheeks turn a light pink. Maybe its just a small crush. Yeah, Hana thought he would settle for that.

I don't care.

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Username Change-moved

Should we bring back the death penalty?

Making A Movie

Should we bring back the death penalty?

Virtual Movie

latest videos