Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Hana and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
Everybody's Fool_1868617 Lock
Everybody's Fool_1868617
StarStarStarStar
Ukyo opened his eyes. He lifted up his head a little and looked at Hana's lap. Then, he slowly lifted his head up at Hana, and his entire face went red. He quickly looked away. "U-umm... Is... is it alright if I can rest in your lap...?# Ukyo asked shyly. "In the end, I  still fall in love too easily..." Ukyo thought to himself. "This is unreal... But he's too cute... Even cuter than her...." Ukyo looks up at Hana, still completely flustered.

Anime Fangirl Nosebleed starts..... NOW

Hana and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
Hana.tew.Kimi_1844691 Lock
Hana.tew.Kimi_1844691
StarStarStarStarStar
Hana snapped out of his daydream and gave his attention to Ukyo. He had to admit that Ukyo had the bluest eyes he had ever seen. Well, he's never been up close to someone to determine who had the prettiest eyes, but so far Ukyo eyes are the pretty. "Sure, you can lay on me." Hana reassured with a smile. 

I don't care.

Hana and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
Everybody's Fool_1868617
StarStarStarStar
Ukyo let out a small sigh and a soft smile. "I'm glad." He said as he lays gently on Hana's lap. He closed his eyes and started to fall asleep. "If he doesn't appear, maybe I can be free from this place and assist Hana... I wouldn't mind helping others..." As Ukyo slept, footsteps echoed in the asylum. They approached the room where Ukyo and Hana were in.
"Oh! This is a rare site! Ukyo never slept on one of his care takers." A man about the same height as Ukyo, just a slight bit taller held a strawberry short cake in his hand. He had on a blue and black patterned shirt with a long black jacket. He had on a long laced boot on his left leg and a black shoe on his right leg. He also wore black skinny jeans and blue gloves. His hair color was light blue and his eyes were a beautiful ocean blue color. He had a spades symbol on the side of his head.
Standing beside him was a man, taller than his friend. He had spikey dirty blond hair. His eyes were green and he had on glasses. He wore a long black jacket with green attached to his jacket. On his jacket appeared the clubs symbol. He wore long black boots with black jeans and dark green gloves. He tilted up his glasses as he spoke. "Seems as if he chose to forget about his welcoming guest." He spoke.
"Now, now Kent, do not be so rude." The man with the spades symbol spoke. He cleared his throat and looked to Hana. "My name is Ikki and this is Kent. We came here to see Ukyo. You must be his new caretaker, I assume?"
Ikki
Kent

Hana and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
Hana.tew.Kimi_1844691
StarStarStarStarStar
Hana took his attention away from Ukyo and noticed two men who were probably around the same age group as Ukyo. They were also tall just like Ukyo. It's awful to be so short at this age. They were also very attracted. "Oh hi,  I'm Hana," Hana greeted. He even noticed the yummy looking strawberry shortcake in one of the man's hands. Looks so good! He thought, but he had Ukyo on him and he didn't want to disturb his sleep over sweets, but it looked really good. "Are you friends of Ukyo?"

I don't care.

Hana and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
Everybody's Fool_1868617
StarStarStarStar
"Yes we are! But not all of his friends are here." Ikki let out a soft sigh. "Sadly, two of his dear friends still hold a grudge against him. I have to force Kent here to always come with me."
Kent let out a small growl and then sighed. "You were pretty mad when he did that too, you know." Kent spoke, as he adjusts his glasses, like a typical anime guy with glasses.
Ikki let out a small laugh and looked at Hana. "Ukyo's got a really cute girl this time though. What's your name miss?" Ikki asked Hana.
Kent looked over at Ikki, as if he wants to correct him. But he remained quiet.

Hana and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
Hana.tew.Kimi_1844691
StarStarStarStarStar
Hana frowned at thought that some of his friends are holding a grudge against Ukyo. Its understandable that anyone would get mad after seeing someone close to you by the hands of your best friend, but it must be painful. He snapped out of thoughts and gave his full attention Ikki. He would of answered immediately, but he had to comprehend as to what he just heard. Miss? Do I seriously look a girl? That caused his face to turn red out of sheer embarrassment. He put his head down so that they couldn't see his face. "I'm Hana...but..I'm not a miss" Hana corrected them.  

I don't care.

Hana and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
Everybody's Fool_1868617
StarStarStarStar
"Oh? But you look as cute as a girl! Even cuter than her!" Ikki replied in surprise.
Kent became a bit flustered and looked away. He knew that Hana was a guy, but could not accept that he was really cute. As a result, he turned and faced Hana. "It's probably because he might've suppose to be a girl, but it was an error. He could've hanged out with a lot of females. I also have another reason, but I'd rather keep that to myself." Kent explained.
"Please excuse him. He grew up in an environment where everything can be solved by reasoning." Ikki added.
Ukyo's eyes slowly opened as he sat up. He looked over to see Kent and Ikki. He then let out a big yawn as he tries to wake himself up.

Hana and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
Hana.tew.Kimi_1844691
StarStarStarStarStar
Hana covered his face which was now every shade of red possible on the color wheel. This had to be the fifth time today that he was told he looked like a girl. It's like five points have been deducted from his manly pride. This proved that they were defiantly friends of Ukyo's. He noticed that Ukyo sat up from his spot on his lap. "I'm sorry, did I wake you up?" He asked.

I don't care.

Hana and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
Everybody's Fool_1868617
StarStarStarStar
Ukyo shook his head and smiled. "No, it's okay." He turned to Ikki and Kent. Kent's eyes avoided Ukyo's. Ukyo smiled sadly. "You shouldn't force Kent to come if he doesn't want to." Ukyo told ####.
"It wasn't your fault though. Besides, we let our emotions get the best of us..." His words tighten up towards the end. But he shook his head a little and continued. "We got you a cake to celebrate your new caretaker! And are you sure you're not a woman?" Ikki asked Hana once more.
Kent blushed more and grumbled a little. "Idiot...# He thought.

Hana and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
Hana.tew.Kimi_1844691
StarStarStarStarStar
"Of course I'm not woman." Hana became flustered and gave his attention to Ikki. Though, he was flustered he tried to looked serious, but that was probably a fail. Hana also couldn't deny that the cake looked delicious. Sweets were his weakness, but when you grow up with someone who constantly made cakes and cupcakes it's hard to resist. 

I don't care.

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Have you ever had a crush on a cartoon cha...

Do YOU believe in SANTA?-moved

Tara*Starr's Blog!

Do you love the Philippines???

latest videos