Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Hana and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
Everybody's Fool_1868617 Lock
Everybody's Fool_1868617
StarStarStarStar
Ikki became flustered as he looks more at Hana. "I can't help it. You really are cute!"  Kent punched Ikki on the head as he got the key out. He opened the cell door and stepped inside. Ikki rubbed his head, holding tightly onto the cake. He stepped inside and placed the cake on the table near Ukyo's bed. "You didn't have to hit me." Ikki said. "You deserved it." Kent replied as he closed and lock the gate. Ukyo smiled softly as he put his head back on Hana's lap. Kent used another key to unlock him from his chains and released him from the strait jacket. "You didn't have to do that..." Ukyo whispered. Kent remained quiet as he stood against the wall. "He's a bit grumpy, but he really is a nice guy. By the way, would you like a slice?" Ikki asked Hana.

Anime Fangirl Nosebleed starts..... NOW

Hana and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
Hana.tew.Kimi_1844691 Lock
Hana.tew.Kimi_1844691
StarStarStarStarStar
Hana would of jumped for joy hearing those words. He remained calm though, not wanting Ukyo's guest to think that he was some sweets addict. "Can I really have a slice?" Hana asked in a sweet tone. He couldn't really decide what made him happier cake or Ukyo being free from his chains. Earlier he couldn't exactly have his way by having Ukyo take them off, but Kent made it seem easier than necessary.

I don't care.

Hana and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
Everybody's Fool_1868617
StarStarStarStar
All three of them covered their noses. Ikki let out a nod and went into the bag with paper plates, forks, knives and tissue. He noticed the other two's situation and passed them napkins. They all wiped their noses as Ikki took off his gloves. He got a plastic knife and cut a big piece. He placed it on the plate and gave it to Hana. Ukyo moved away from Hana's lap. "Here you go, my lovely prince." Ikki said as sparkles started to surround him. Ukyo chuckles and Kent kept the napkin covering his nose.

Hana and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
Hana.tew.Kimi_1844691
StarStarStarStarStar
​Hana was completely confused as to what just happened, but was so happy when he received his share of cake. At last, delicious strawberry shortcake. "Thank you." Hana lite up and took his first bite of cake. It was so good! Best thing he has eaten all day today. "This is really good, did you make it?" Hana asked Ikki before taking a another huge bite.

I don't care.

Hana and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
Everybody's Fool_1868617
StarStarStarStar
He shook his head. "A friend of ours baked it before heading off to school. He said him and Shin will be visiting tomorrow." He answered. Ukyo moved the tissue away from his nose. "Really?" His eyes widen and he let out a huge smile. "I'm so glad!" He let out a happy sigh. Ikki ###### up Ukyo's chin lightly and said "If you were a woman, I would've picked you up and carried you away in a heart beat." Which made Kent hit Ikki on the head and Ukyo's face turned deep red. "Owwww!" Ikki complained. Kent facepalm, and was a bit flustered himself. "Ignore him." Kent told Ukyo and Hana.

Hana and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
Hana.tew.Kimi_1844691
StarStarStarStarStar
Hana glanced at Ukyo and smiled a little. It was strange as to how he just met Ukyo and his friends, but he felt like he's known them forever. He couldn't help, but laugh at the sight in front of him. Ikki was an...interesting character. He had to make a mental note to himself in case he ever crossed paths with him again. "Shin and this guy...are they also friends of yours?" He asked.

I don't care.

Hana and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
Everybody's Fool_1868617
StarStarStarStar
Ikki looked at Ukyo and Ukyo gave him a nod. "It seems as though we can trust you." Ikki said. He sat down beside Hana. Ukyo remained near Hana's lap and Kent remained quiet.
"Once upon a time, there was a beautiful princess. Her eyes were pure and her heart was loving. Beside her were 5 princes, ready to take her away from the castle. However, the princess had to struggle with many things. Prince Shin had a father who killed a person and became isolated. Prince Toma had a way to isolate the princess if anything threatened her. Prince Ikki had many common villagers who hated the princess and loved him. So they wanted to annihilate her. Prince Kent is unable to show his feelings because he takes things too seriously. And finally, Prince Ukyo. He was probably the saddest prince of them all. He always saw the princess get hurt and often tried to protect her. But it wasn't enough. And because of this, Prince Ukyo developed a side that would avoid his heart getting broken once again."

Hana and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
Hana.tew.Kimi_1844691
StarStarStarStarStar
"Another side?" Hana questioned. He was was still trying to comprehend everything. They all knew her could of experienced the same thing. If Ukyo wanted to protect her why kill her? Hana may have not fully understood what was going on, but they trusted him so he wanted to help Ukyo the best he could.

I don't care.

Hana and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
Everybody's Fool_1868617
StarStarStarStar
Ukyo placed his head on Hana's lap once more. Ikki smiled a little as he got up. "Well, the reason why we weren't able to tell you Prince's Ukyo's story is because it's very complicated and silly. But we all understand. Kent understand more than us." Ikki explained. Kent moved away from the wall and headed to the cell's exit. Kent looked over at Ukyo. "It'll be a while until I can fully forgive you. But that doesn't mean I'll abandon you either." Kent said as he opens the cell door. "See? He is a big softy isn't he?" He laughed as he patted Hana's head gently and smile. "I can tell you love sweets. I'll bring back more next time, okay?" He winked at Hana as he proceeds to the exit. "Later Ukyo!" Ikki shouted. Ukyo let out a small wave as they locked the cell door and exited.

Hana and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
Hana.tew.Kimi_1844691
StarStarStarStarStar
Hana let out a deep sigh. "You're friends...they're weird. I like them." Hana chuckled a bit. Of course for now, Ikki and Kent will be at the top of the list for bringing cake. It was nice to see what of kind of people Ukyo hung out with before he ended up here. He looked down and noticed Ukyo on his lap again. He smiled and played with Ukyo's hair (like he was previously doing before guest arrived). "My lap must be very comfortable." He commented.

I don't care.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Are you good at dancing?

bingo VS monople

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

Gary is going on the road! VOTE NOW-moved

bingo VS monople

A message to all my (Indian) friends.

latest videos