Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Hana and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
Everybody's Fool_1868617 Lock
Everybody's Fool_1868617
StarStarStarStar
Ukyo let out a small laugh. "Yeah. It's very comforting." Ukyo sat up and took a strawberry. He opened Hana's mouth gently and placed the strawberry inside. He took a bite out of the strawberry, nearly touching his lips. After he ate it, he let out a smile and laughed a bit.

Anime Fangirl Nosebleed starts..... NOW

Hana and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
Hana.tew.Kimi_1844691 Lock
Hana.tew.Kimi_1844691
StarStarStarStarStar
Hana was completely shocked. We nearly kissed! He thought to himself which made his cheeks very hot as a blush appeared (he's been doing that a lot lately). Its only been a few hours on the job and he could faint from all that has happened today. Hana almost forgot about the strawberry in his mouth and chewed it slowly. It could be quite possible that he might be falling for Ukyo.

I don't care.

Hana and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
Everybody's Fool_1868617
StarStarStarStar
"I hope you can be my caretaker for a long while." He said, touching Hana's forehead with his forehead. "You smell even sweeter than the cake." Ukyo smiled and closed his eyes once more. "If I hurt you, please forgive me."

Hana and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
Hana.tew.Kimi_1844691
StarStarStarStarStar
"I hope so too," Hana smiled and took a few seconds to stare at at Ukyo's face. He couldn't remember a time he fell in love so deeply. There was first grade when he fell off the swings and a guy about his age gave him a cupcake to make him feel better. He literally followed him throughout the first grade, somehow they became became best friends. That's probably not counted as love. He closed his eyes and enjoyed the closeness between him and Ukyo. "Its okay, I trust you." He reassured.

I don't care.

Hana and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
Everybody's Fool_1868617
StarStarStarStar
Ukyo hugs Hana lightly. "If she was here, I bet she would've fallen in love with you too." He laughs a bit. "You're already attracting Ikki and Kent. You might attract Toma and Shin as well. Seems like I have some major competition." Ukyo looks up at Hana and smiled. "There's a place that they work at. They make really good sweets. If I can get out of here with you, I'd love to take you there." 

Hana and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
Hana.tew.Kimi_1844691
StarStarStarStarStar
Hana's eyes lit up hearing that there was such a place. A place where you can eat all the sweets you want. "Would you really take me there?" He would of leaped for joy. He couldn't of been more excited knowing that Ukyo will be taking him.

I don't care.

Hana and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
Everybody's Fool_1868617
StarStarStarStar
He laughs a little. "Yes! I'll request the manager that the day we both visit, there shall be tons of desserts prepared just for you." He said as he smile softly. He patted his head and kisses his forehead gently. "And you can eat as much as you want and take home anything you like." He chuckled. 

Hana and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
Hana.tew.Kimi_1844691
StarStarStarStarStar
Hana felt like a little kid with probably the biggest smile on his face. He couldn't hide his blush on his face either. He hugged Ukyo tightly to hide his blush and giggled a bit. "Thank you, I absolutely love you," He said in a muffled tone. "That's the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me." He smiled into Ukyo's chest.

I don't care.

Hana and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
Everybody's Fool_1868617
StarStarStarStar
Ukyo blushed a little and smiled back. He hugged him gently as well. "I'm glad. And I love you too." Ukyo backs up away, enough to get Hana's face off of his shirt. He tilts up his chin lightly. Ukyo leans in close to Hana until their lips touch. It was finally sealed with a passionate kiss. "I really do love him..." Ukyo thought. He smiled as he kissed Hana gently.

Hana and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
Hana.tew.Kimi_1844691
StarStarStarStarStar
'He's kissing me!' Hana squealed to himself. He want entirely sure if he should kiss him back or do morning. Who would of thought his first kiss would be with one of his patients at an Asylum. Instead of just thinking about it he relaxed and timidly kissed him back.

I don't care.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

me and kevin

Inspiration - Motivation

What browser do you use?

Inspiration - Motivation

What browser do you use?

What browser do you use?

latest videos