Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Hana and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
Everybody's Fool_1868617 Lock
Everybody's Fool_1868617
StarStarStarStar
Ukyo moved away after a couple of minutes. He laughs a bit, sensing Hana's timidness. "I see. Was that your first kiss?" He asked. "If it makes you feel any better, this is my first kiss as well. I never gotten the chance to kiss her. But I'm glad I saved it for you." Ukyo lets out a prince like smile.

Anime Fangirl Nosebleed starts..... NOW

Hana and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
Hana.tew.Kimi_1844691 Lock
Hana.tew.Kimi_1844691
StarStarStarStarStar
Hana gave Ukyo a look of disbelief. Someone like him has never kissed anyone. It seemed hard to believe. But, he shared his first kiss with him. Was there a possibility that the feelings were mutual? Hana put his head and sighed; there's only one way to find out. "Do you...like me?" He blushed furiously.

I don't care.

Hana and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
Everybody's Fool_1868617
StarStarStarStar
Ukyo gave it a little thought. He came close to Hana and lay his head on his shoulder. "Like? It's not that. I always like people who can be kind to me. I like people who are kind to others too. I like people who I can be with and accept me for who I am. But there is only one person I can love. The person who can make my heart beat out of my chest with simply being thought of. Someone who shows the most greatest compassion, even if it's out of sympathy. Someone who I can cherish and forget the pain I had once felt. The person I love is you." He laughed a little. "Or perhaps, I've fallen in love too quickly."

Hana and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
Hana.tew.Kimi_1844691
StarStarStarStarStar
Hana would of thought he was in a dream. It seemed like he just wake up and would be in his bed. But, it was real and almost hard to believe. He smiled and hugged tightly. Hana was so happy and flustered he giggled and cried at the same time. "I love you too."

I don't care.

Hana and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
Everybody's Fool_1868617
StarStarStarStar
Ukyo smiled as he hugged Hana once again. "You really are cute. So I never want anything bad happening to you." After speaking, Ukyo began to grimace. The darkness from underneath his eyes returned. Ukyo shoves Hana away and kneels to the ground. He clenches his fist tightly, as if someone tries to pull a sharp object out of his back that impaled him. "Hana..." Ukyo groaned. "Please move away..."

Hana and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
Hana.tew.Kimi_1844691
StarStarStarStarStar
Hana winced in pain after being shoved so roughly. He came to his senses and picked up what was going on. He would of tried to help, but he decided to listen to Ukyo and nodded. He moved to the furthest wall away from Ukyo. He felt a combination of worry and fear to the situation in front of him.

I don't care.

Hana and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
Everybody's Fool_1868617
StarStarStarStar
Ukyo continued to groan for a while until everything fell silent. The only sound was a silent chuckle. Ukyo looked up at Hana, with his right hand covering his right eye. He let out an insane smile. "That fool. Will he ever learn?" He chuckles some more before continue. "Are you going to listen to that fool?" He asked Hana as he quickly moved to Hana. He pinned him against the wall, making sure he had no other way to escape. Ukyo came close to his ear and whispered "I'll let you love him. But if you die, I'll meet you in the next world and kill you over and over again." He let out a maniacal laughter.

Hana and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
Hana.tew.Kimi_1844691
StarStarStarStarStar
Hana had fear in his eyes. He felt like a lost lost puppy who was about to be attacked by some stray dog. He tried squirming out of the space that he had between him and Ukyo, but it didn't seem to work. He couldn't figure out how he should answer or say right, in his mind he knew he shouldn't listen to what was being said.

I don't care.

Hana and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
Everybody's Fool_1868617
StarStarStarStar
Ukyo saw Hana's cowering face. This only made this Ukyo excited. "Nothing is cuter than to see such a cute person afraid. It's even cuter to see them in pain. Don't get me wrong. We're the same, so I love you too. But our love is different. I love you in this kind of way." He leaned down to Hana until their lips touched. Instead of a passionate kiss, Ukyo bit Hana's bottom lip until he bled. Uky lick the blood off his lips. "Sweet just as your scent." He remarked.

Hana and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
Hana.tew.Kimi_1844691
StarStarStarStarStar
Hana let out a small whine as he put his habd over his mouth. He tried moving closer to the wall to keep somewhat of a distance between the two. 'That really hurt...' He thought as he felt the tears well up in his eyes. He couldn't show this Ukyo that he was afraid of him. Its not like this is their first time meeting. He wasn't this afraid. "I'm not afraid you," Hana attempted to hide the fear in his eyes.

I don't care.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

One Direction VS One Republic

What are you wearing right now?

Favorite animal?

allergies

IS CHEERLEADING REALLY A SPORT ??

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

latest videos