Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Hana and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
Everybody's Fool_1868617 Lock
Everybody's Fool_1868617
StarStarStarStar
Ukyo laughed more and came close to him once more. "You finally understand why he was placed in here. And now you know about me. Be lucky, because I could have fallen for someone else. It will look deceiving and you would have had your heart broken. Be thankful that I love you too." He tilts up Hana's chin before giving him a real kiss.

Anime Fangirl Nosebleed starts..... NOW

Hana and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
Hana.tew.Kimi_1844691 Lock
Hana.tew.Kimi_1844691
StarStarStarStarStar
Hana couldn't help but feel completely confused. He wasn't to sure if he should kiss this Ukyo. But, they are the same people so it would be okay? It is possible to fall in love with this Ukyo, even if he was a little afraid of him. Though unsure he did kiss him back.

I don't care.

Hana and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
Everybody's Fool_1868617
StarStarStarStar
Ukyo suddenly pulled back and grimaced. "That idiot is fighting back. Hehe, looks like I won't have my fun for now." He gazed up at Hana. "We'll meet soon." He continue to grimaced until the dark circles around his eyes faded. When the kind Ukyo came to, he looked up at Hana with great concern. "Hana!" He called out. He ran over to hug him. "Did he hurt you?!" The worried Ukyo asked.

Hana and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
Hana.tew.Kimi_1844691
StarStarStarStarStar
Hana wouldn't be lying ttosay that he missed this Ukyo. He smiled and hugged him back. "I'm okay," He still wanted to know more about the other Ukyo. He just couldn't understand him. Hana pulled back to look at Ukyo with concern. "What about you? Are you okay?" He asked.

I don't care.

Hana and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
Everybody's Fool_1868617
StarStarStarStar
Ukyo smiled with relief. "Yes, I'm okay." He hugs Hana once more. "I'm so glad you're alright. I'm so glad he didn't hurt you." Ukyo fell onto his knees, exhausted from his mental battle. He panted a little, before he struggled to get up. "Excuse me." He told Hana before he wobbled to his bed. He collapsed on the bed, but left enough room so Hana can sit or lay down beside Ukyo. "I'm so tired..." Ukyo whispered.

Hana and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
Hana.tew.Kimi_1844691
StarStarStarStarStar
"Alright, sleep well." Hana said softly. He noticed the empty spot on the bed and blushed. 'I guess he wants me to join him..' he thought long and hard. In the same bed with Ukyo. The thought of that only made his face feel hot. He slowly and shyly joined Ukyo on the bed and decided to keep his face hidden in the sheets to calm his nerves.

I don't care.

Hana and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
Everybody's Fool_1868617
StarStarStarStar
Uko turned to face Hana. He pulled Hana close to him and hugged him. "Thank you Hana." Ukyo smiled and kiss Hana's forehead. "I love you so much." He said softly before closing his eyes. His arms felt a bit weak, but he did not want to sleep until he hears Hana's reply. 

Hana and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
Hana.tew.Kimi_1844691
StarStarStarStarStar
Hana blushed and somewhat got that warm fuzzy feeling again. Hana gave a small peck on Ukyo's cheek and hid in his chest. "I love you too..." He answered back in a muffled tone. It seemed that Ukyo is the only person who can make him blush oh so often.

I don't care.

Hana and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
Everybody's Fool_1868617
StarStarStarStar
Ukyo blushes as well and hugs him a bit tightly. "You are so adorable! I don't even feel like going to sleep anymore!" He said with overwhelming joy. Ukyo smiles like a child who received a new toy that they always wanted. He holds up Hana's face to give him a sweet kiss once more. He whispers "I love you" into the kiss.

Hana and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
Hana.tew.Kimi_1844691
StarStarStarStarStar
Hana would curse himself for being so adorable but he never knows when he's being adorable. He flinched a bit when Ukyo kissed, but he relaxed soon after. He didn't want him to worry about it. It made him feel somewhat guilty how he could get the two of them in the same category. They're the same people but different.

I don't care.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Fave bands

What browser do you use?

What browser do you use?

awnser the question the person above you asks

What browser do you use?

Fave bands

latest videos