Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Hana and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
Everybody's Fool_1868617 Lock
Everybody's Fool_1868617
StarStarStarStar
Ukyo backed away and smiled. "I'll explain everything after I wake up. It'll be a lot so I hope you're prepared." He commented. Ukyo let out a slight yawn before closing his eyes. He cuddles with Hana before he finally went to sleep. "I'm so happy... I hope we can be together after August 25th." Ukyo thought before drifting into a deep sleep.

Anime Fangirl Nosebleed starts..... NOW

Hana and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
Hana.tew.Kimi_1844691 Lock
Hana.tew.Kimi_1844691
StarStarStarStarStar
'Explain more?' Hana thought in questioning. There was a lot more to learn about Ukyo, but he feels he only knows little. Its only his first day so there's more to (though a lot has happened today).Being all cuddled up like he was now, he followed suit and fell asleep.

I don't care.

Hana and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
Everybody's Fool_1868617
StarStarStarStar
A few hours later, Ukyo woke up. He saw Toma and Shin sitting down, sleeping as well across the cell. Ukyo was surprised to see Shin. They had another cake with them. Ukyo did not move too much because he didn't want to wake up Hana. He remained still.
((Shin))
Shin
((Toma))
Toma

Hana and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
Hana.tew.Kimi_1844691
StarStarStarStarStar
Hana stretched out his limbs and let out a small yawn. He had opened his eyes and completely forgot he was sharing a bed. He noticed the awake Ukyo and sat up. "Sorry if I woke you up," He smiled.

I don't care.

Hana and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
Everybody's Fool_1868617
StarStarStarStar
He shook his head and put his finger to his lips. "Shhhh, we have sleeping guest." He said in a whisper. He pointed to Shin and Toma who were sleeping. "When they wake up, we'll all eat cake together." He whispered with a smile.

Hana and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
Hana.tew.Kimi_1844691
StarStarStarStarStar
The only word Hana heard was cake. Cake so early in the morning is like being in heaven. He noticed the two and remembered that Ikki did mention they would get two more guest. He smiled at Ukyo to show him that he understood.

I don't care.

Hana and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
Everybody's Fool_1868617
StarStarStarStar
Ukyo sat up a bit and Shin opened his eyes. They both make eye contact. Shin frowned and Ukyo smiled sadly. Shin simply sighed and woke up Toma. He slowly woke up and saw Ukyo and Hana. "Good morning everyone!" Toma said cheerfully. He got up and went to the table. He cut a huge piece of German chocolate cake. He put it on a plate with a fork and walked up to Hana. "My name is Toma. You must be Hana, Ukyo's caretaker." He smiled as he handed Hana the cake. "Ikki told us that you love cakes. So I made this for you." 

Hana and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
Hana.tew.Kimi_1844691
StarStarStarStarStar
Hana wondered if it was possible to fall in love with all of Ukyo's friends. A cake made especially for him. He took the cake from Toma and smiled sweetly. "Thank you!" He took his first bite and felt like he died a bit in the inside. Two days of delicious cakes in a row.

I don't care.

Hana and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
Everybody's Fool_1868617
StarStarStarStar
Toma laughs. "Wow, he is cute like what Ikki said." Ukyo sat up beside Hana and laughs as well. "Will I have competition like the last time?" Ukyo asked Toma. Toma took a good look at Hana. "Hmm, he's a guy. But he's cuter than her. So, I might fall in love with him too." He said jokingly. Ukyo hugged Hana lightly, making sure not to interrupt his cake eating. "I won't give up so easily." Ukyo said. Shin remained quiet.

Hana and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
Hana.tew.Kimi_1844691
StarStarStarStarStar
Hana giggled at the two. He noticed the other the friend that came along with Toma. He noticed that he was quiet for awhile. He debated on whether he should talk to him or not. He could be in a bad mood or just didn't want to talk. Either way it might not turn out good. Hana looked back at his cake and sighed.

I don't care.

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Im a creepy nerd apparently....

What are your favorite tv shows?

Letter Game-moved

latest videos