Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Hana and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
Hana.tew.Kimi_1844691 Lock
Hana.tew.Kimi_1844691
StarStarStarStarStar
Hana considered the thought of working here for a part time job, and everyone was so kind to mention about studying something else. Oddly enough, he saw Waka as a role model (he wouldn't say that in front of him). It was something to think about. While lost in his thoughts and looking at the pastries that loiked very elegant inside the glass containers, he heard Shin mention something about his cake (was not entirely listening). He approached both Shin and Ukyo and gave Shin his somewhat full attention. "Which one these pastries are yours, Shin?" He asked.

I don't care.

Hana and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
MyTourniquet
MyTourniquet
StarStarStarStar
Shin smiled and showed him the cake he made before. "Although, you, Ukyo and Waka haven't seem to finish this one though." He chuckled. Toma came and hug Shin from behind. "You never treat me so kindly like that." Toma whined. Shin's entire face turned red. He handed the cake to Ukyo and Ukyo smiled nervously. Shin hits Toma, causing Toma to fall to the ground. Shin's face is still bright red. "Don't even say anything Ikki." Kent said before Ikki had a chance to speak his mind. Ikki chuckled. "Always so sharp, I see." Waka shook his head. "Please behave yourself boys. You're all adults, so be mature." Toma stood up. "Yes father." he replied. Ukyo took a piece of Shin's cake. "Shin, why don't you bake another cake for me and Hana to take home?" He asked. Shin smiled. "Okay." 

The Tyrant Falls in Love

Hana and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
Hana.tew.Kimi_1844691
StarStarStarStarStar
Hana wasn't sure if he was just being spoiled by everyone or today is just one of those good days. Taking one of Shin's cakes home was just wonderful, but he should consider how many sweets he will actually be bringing home. The thought of still living in the house with Ukyo still seems unreal. It seems almost similar to when a couple first get married and they go though the honeymoon face; awkward and feeling lost. Now I'm comparing us to a married couple. Hana sighed.

I don't care.

Hana and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
MyTourniquet
MyTourniquet
StarStarStarStar
"Honestly, the youth's mind is being horribly corrupted." Waka commented. Toma ran into the back, as everyone else looks at him. Toma then raced out, revealing a Kimono. "Hana! How would you like to wear this?" Toma asked. Toma received a punch on the head by Shin, Kent, Ukyo and Waka. "Never in your life." They all commented. Toma crouched down, holding his head whimpering. "Honestly. Think before you act! I doubt Hana would cross dress!" Waka said. Ukyo peered into the corner with his back against everyone. "Oh? Seems like Ukyo's mind has fell rock bottom. Well, Hana is cute enough to cross dress. He probably get popular with the girls. And then he might even forget all about Ukyo." Ikki said. Ukyo turned around slightly, shooting evil glares at Ikki, causing Ikki to shudder in fear. "How cold!"

The Tyrant Falls in Love

Hana and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
Hana.tew.Kimi_1844691
StarStarStarStarStar
The thought of cross dressing make Hana shiver, and not in a good way. Cross dressing will be a bad thing for him to even consider. Toma's intentions were not bad, it was just a bad idea considering the multiple blows he received. "I don't think cross dressing would make me popular. Plus, I don't think cross dressing is for me." He chuckled nervously.

I don't care.

Hana and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
MyTourniquet
MyTourniquet
StarStarStarStar
"Ehhh? But you'll look sooo cute!!" Ikki and Toma said. They both froze in fear, realizing Ukyo was standing behind them, considering the fact he was giving off a dark aura and he was taller than them. Waka chuckled. "Why, the prince has come to protect Cinderella from the two evil step sisters." Waka commented. "You don't have to put it like that!" Toma and Ikki whined. Kent tilted his glasses. "Actually, that's not a bad idea. We can create a little theater play for the customers. I'm pretty sure Sawa and Mine wouldn't mind." Kent said. "That sounds pretty good. But what play?" Shin asked. "Alice in wonderland, perhaps?" Waka replied. 

The Tyrant Falls in Love

Hana and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
Hana.tew.Kimi_1844691
StarStarStarStarStar
Oh goodness. Hana could almost foretell the future of him dressing up into something odd. If he could be the White Rabbit then life is good. He was already shorter than everyone else, the role would be perfect. Thank goodness Ukyo was here to save him. Doing a play would be exciting, he's never seen one performed at a cafe. "Alice in Wonderland sounds great." Hana smiled. Peter Pan or Cinderella would of been fine, but Alice was something he grew up with as a child. As a kid, he thought Wonderland was real and would try to find any rabbit to in a hole with. Thinking about that now is a bit embarrassing.

I don't care.

Hana and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
MyTourniquet
MyTourniquet
StarStarStarStar
"Mine would be a perfect Alice." Shin said. Ukyo looks over at Ikki and Toma, predicting what they were going to say. They looked up at him and turned away, knowing "I wanted Hana to be Alice..." is something they will say. "Well, Hana would look cute with bunny ears." Ikki said. "I really wanted Shin to have on bunny ears..." Toma pouted. Shin blushed. "Why me?" He asked furiously. Toma smirked and wink. Shin turned away from Toma. "I think I should be Cheshire Cat!" Shin volunteered. "Because first you treated her like a princess, and then locked her away in a cage like she was your slave?" Kent commented. Toma's entire face turned red and was filled with guilt. "D-don't say that out loud!" Toma said. "I never knew you had it in you. Watch out Shin and Hana." Waka commented. Ukyo's face filled with rage as he glares at Toma. Toma shudders. "How cruel Waka..."

The Tyrant Falls in Love

Hana and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
Hana.tew.Kimi_1844691
StarStarStarStarStar
Doing an Alice in Wonderland might not be as a good idea. Hana wasn't sure if the play or Toma locking a girl in a room something to be questioned. "Who do you want to be Ukyo?" Hana smiled. The Mad Hatter seemed to be a good fit for Ukyo.

(WB.)

I don't care.

Hana and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
MyTourniquet
MyTourniquet
StarStarStarStar
Ukyo thinks about it for a while. "I got it! He's perfect as Tweedledee and Tweedledum! And everyone should know the reason why." Toma commented. "It's a good point, but also a dangerous one. I doubt he'll ever contribute like that." Shin said. "W-well, he seems to soften up and hasn't appeared lately. And he is apart of me..." Ukyo said nervously. "I'd prefer to be the Mad Hatter." Kent commented. Everyone turns to Kent, causing his face to become bright red. He adjusts his glasses and turns away.

The Tyrant Falls in Love

1 2 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 24 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

awnser the question the person above you asks

Describe the Person Above You in One Word

awnser the question the person above you asks

To my beautiful girlfriend!