Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

A Homestuck Rp (Private Rp for Me and Terezi P)

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
I couldn't think of a title x3 But here it is ~ !

Posted By:
Terezi P
Terezi P
StarStarStarStar
Okay. go ahead and post furst please? :3

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
(( Alright, hope this is good = u = ))

John and Dave walked towards the house where everyone was already living. John talked about things that Dave really doesn't seen interested into. Dave adjusted his shades as they kept sliding down from his face. He nodded as John kept talking and talking, quite bored. John looked around the area they were walking, still talking to Dave about things. He adjusted his glasses from keeping them from falling off.

Posted By:
Terezi P
Terezi P
StarStarStarStar
Jade and Rose were walking with John and Dave, Jade was talking about her dog and how her plants were doing. Rose smiled as they walked, when Jade was done talking she went up to John and tapped his shoulder. "So John, we have not talked for quite the while, how have you been?" She asked with a smile, wanting to see how John as been.
Jade walked over to Dave, jumping on his back. "Whee!!" She giggled and looked at him.

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
John looked at Rose and smiled in return."I have been doing fine. How about you, Rose?" He asked back after he replied to her question, walking by her side and wondered what she had been doing and how was Rose been after quite the time past.
Dave grunted and looked at Jade, smirking as he hooked up his arms under her legs and began to run towards the house."Hold on tight because this is going to be a bumpy ride!" He called, grinned up at Jade.

Posted By:
Terezi P
Terezi P
StarStarStarStar
Rose smiled. "Oh I am alright, thank you. Everything has been going quite fine actually." She looked at the sky and kept walking, son watching Dave run with Jade on his back.
Jade was squealing and giggling, hanging onto Dave tightly. "Woo!!"
Rose smiled and sighed happily. "They are quite cute together, no?"

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
John looked at Dave and Jade, chuckling as he nodded in agreement."Yeah, they do. And I'm glad everything seen to be going fine. The same goes for me." He said, smiling happily as they were reaching the house.
Dave stop, or stirred like a car, in front of the house they were going to. He carefully place Jade down, panting softly and tries to catch his breath, adjusting his shades again as he grinned at Jade.

Posted By:
Terezi P
Terezi P
StarStarStarStar
Rose nodded. "Yes quite, and I am glad everything is going well with you John." She let her hand gently touch John's blushing a bit with a smile (I SHIP IT) She quickly looked at him and looked away.
Jade giggled. "Whooa!" She got off his back and adjusted her glasses as well. "Hehe! That was fun, thanks Dave!" Her smile widened as she brushed her clothes down.

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
John glances quickly at their hands, blushing lightly and looked away, gently taking her hand into his, acting as nothing happen. They were almost reaching at the house that Dave and Jade are in. Dave nodded and change his look into his usual emotionless expression." Sure, whatever. Welcome." He said in his monotone, yet a hint of love in it. 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

The Alphabet Game-moved

I am pretty new

The Alphabet Game-moved

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

I am pretty new

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

latest videos