Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

You'll know. ( PRP for who know who's )

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Alright. I have a couple ideas. ####, if you r reading this, let me get this straight. This is not a PRP. this is a plan in disguise. Post ur ideas

"I'm a little weird and we're all a little weird. Life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we form this weird little thing, and we call it love." ~Dr. Seuss

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
1. I think we should twist up he plot, have one of our characters die, or doubledate, or a couple kidnapped, jake will get super confused, but make sure  you have back up

"I'm a little weird and we're all a little weird. Life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we form this weird little thing, and we call it love." ~Dr. Seuss

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
You_Only_love_Oreos
You_Only_love_Oreos
StarStarStarStarStar
(A couple kidnapped. Jason and Allison can be kidnapped.)

Posted By:
trinityac
trinityac
StarStarStarStarStar
( lol um the kid napping I guess? But what if Jake comes and reads this stuff?))

I LOVE THE HUNGER GAMES! PEETA IS SO CUTE!!!!! AND ALSO I AM A GREAT RP SO please JOIN SOME OF MY Role Plays!

Names in rp's~

Girls~Trina,Ivy,Trinity,Tya,Clare,Callie,
Anna,Madison

Boys~Davin,David,Jac,Travis,Connor,
Jacob,Jack

Last names~

Kass
Campbell
Puterbaugh
Krushlen
Gabrielson
Hess
Arnett

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What do u wish ur name was?

The Related Game!

My brother is a total jerk

Which color of Lip Stick do you prefer?

latest videos