Roleplay Central

Posted By:
bentoboxofawesome
bentoboxofawesome
StarStarStarStar
SebbyM's, Hyperblossomppgz's and my private Black Butler roleplay! ^-^

SebbyM: Sebby!
Hyperblossomppgz: Grell!
Me: Fem!Ciel? Myself? idek just some chick who made a contract with Sebby luuuuul

Also, if CielP ever comes on, she can join in! :3

make it easy, say i never mattered

Posted By:
SebbyM
SebbyM
StarStar
Yeah, do you want us to make one of those info things? :o and what storyline? xD

"Yes..I'm a demon. There's no way i could understand my prey, a human's sense of taste. What i understand is..only the taste of a human's soul"~

Posted By:
bentoboxofawesome
bentoboxofawesome
StarStarStarStar

"SebbyM" wrote:

Yeah, do you want us to make one of those info things? :o and what storyline? xD

Well, no, I mean, if you're gonna be Sebby I already know Sebby's personality and everything XD
oH MY GOG I DON'T KNOW I DIDN'T EVEN THINK OF ONE 0_0 Unless you have an idea, I guess we just like, run around and... do stuff... XD

Posted By:
SebbyM
SebbyM
StarStar
lol xD well hmm we could do that.. but lemme just make one up hmm ok ahh ... we could change the characters so like sebby and ciel are friends... not butler and master yea so, we're partners in crime XD well ok um then we meed grell on the way o3o easy? yes .. :3 but thats ok

"Yes..I'm a demon. There's no way i could understand my prey, a human's sense of taste. What i understand is..only the taste of a human's soul"~

Posted By:
HyperBlossomppgz
HyperBlossomppgz
StarStarStarStarStar
oookay!

You seem amusing. I want you. *Evil Smirk*

Posted By:
SebbyM
SebbyM
StarStar
I guess i'll start. Ok hold on o3o

Posted By:
bentoboxofawesome
bentoboxofawesome
StarStarStarStar

"SebbyM" wrote:

lol xD well hmm we could do that.. but lemme just make one up hmm ok ahh ... we could change the characters so like sebby and ciel are friends... not butler and master yea so, we're partners in crime XD well ok um then we meed grell on the way o3o easy? yes .. :3 but thats ok

hmmmmmmm... Okay! :3 Am I Ciel, or is Ciel Ciel? And if Ciel's Ciel, then who am I? aHHHAaaahHHHHH.

Posted By:
bentoboxofawesome
bentoboxofawesome
StarStarStarStar

"HyperBlossomppgz" wrote:

oookay!

yo, Sebseb, this is Grell Big Grin

Posted By:
SebbyM
SebbyM
StarStar
It was July 1st, 2013 (xD)
I just woke up and walked to Ciel's room. "Ciel it's time to get up! We're going into the city today." I walked out of her room and started getting dressed. ( i try~ )

Posted By:
SebbyM
SebbyM
StarStar

"bentoboxofawesome" wrote:

"SebbyM" wrote:

hmmmmmmm... Okay! :3 Am I Ciel, or is Ciel Ciel? And if Ciel's Ciel, then who am I? aHHHAaaahHHHHH.
You'll be a fem ciel Embarrassed

← Previous 1 3 4 5

play online games

latest forum posts

How many icons do you have on your desktop...

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

The wrong anwsers game! :3

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Forum Post 900!

Forum Post 800!!

Forum Post 700!

IMPORTANT POST! Must read!!!

Who was the last person you sent a comment...

Leavers Party - Post here

latest videos