Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

SebbyM's, Hyperblossomppgz's, and my PRP!

Posted By:
bentoboxofawesome
bentoboxofawesome
StarStarStarStar
SebbyM's, Hyperblossomppgz's and my private Black Butler roleplay! ^-^

SebbyM: Sebby!
Hyperblossomppgz: Grell!
Me: Fem!Ciel? Myself? idek just some chick who made a contract with Sebby luuuuul

Also, if CielP ever comes on, she can join in! :3

I have seen countless many foolish humans. But you are the most foolish of them all. A human mad with desire is more fearsome than any demon. And yet I adore such foolish humans.

Posted By:
SebbyM
SebbyM
StarStar
Yeah, do you want us to make one of those info things? :o and what storyline? xD

"Yes..I'm a demon. There's no way i could understand my prey, a human's sense of taste. What i understand is..only the taste of a human's soul"~

Posted By:
bentoboxofawesome
bentoboxofawesome
StarStarStarStar

"SebbyM" wrote:

Yeah, do you want us to make one of those info things? :o and what storyline? xD

Well, no, I mean, if you're gonna be Sebby I already know Sebby's personality and everything XD
oH MY GOG I DON'T KNOW I DIDN'T EVEN THINK OF ONE 0_0 Unless you have an idea, I guess we just like, run around and... do stuff... XD

I have seen countless many foolish humans. But you are the most foolish of them all. A human mad with desire is more fearsome than any demon. And yet I adore such foolish humans.

Posted By:
SebbyM
SebbyM
StarStar
lol xD well hmm we could do that.. but lemme just make one up hmm ok ahh ... we could change the characters so like sebby and ciel are friends... not butler and master yea so, we're partners in crime XD well ok um then we meed grell on the way o3o easy? yes .. :3 but thats ok

"Yes..I'm a demon. There's no way i could understand my prey, a human's sense of taste. What i understand is..only the taste of a human's soul"~

Posted By:
HyperBlossomppgz
HyperBlossomppgz
StarStarStarStarStar
oookay!

You seem amusing. I want you. *Evil Smirk*

Posted By:
SebbyM
SebbyM
StarStar
I guess i'll start. Ok hold on o3o

Posted By:
bentoboxofawesome
bentoboxofawesome
StarStarStarStar

"SebbyM" wrote:

lol xD well hmm we could do that.. but lemme just make one up hmm ok ahh ... we could change the characters so like sebby and ciel are friends... not butler and master yea so, we're partners in crime XD well ok um then we meed grell on the way o3o easy? yes .. :3 but thats ok

hmmmmmmm... Okay! :3 Am I Ciel, or is Ciel Ciel? And if Ciel's Ciel, then who am I? aHHHAaaahHHHHH.

Posted By:
bentoboxofawesome
bentoboxofawesome
StarStarStarStar

"HyperBlossomppgz" wrote:

oookay!

yo, Sebseb, this is Grell Big Grin

Posted By:
SebbyM
SebbyM
StarStar
It was July 1st, 2013 (xD)
I just woke up and walked to Ciel's room. "Ciel it's time to get up! We're going into the city today." I walked out of her room and started getting dressed. ( i try~ )

Posted By:
SebbyM
SebbyM
StarStar

"bentoboxofawesome" wrote:

"SebbyM" wrote:

hmmmmmmm... Okay! :3 Am I Ciel, or is Ciel Ciel? And if Ciel's Ciel, then who am I? aHHHAaaahHHHHH.
You'll be a fem ciel Embarrassed

← Previous 1 3 4 5

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Profile Pic not showing

How do I upload a video?

Newbie!!!

Tell Your Favorite Eye Color..

Are you an introvert or extrovert?

Chat

latest videos