Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

SebbyM's, Hyperblossomppgz's, and my PRP!

Posted By:
bentoboxofawesome
bentoboxofawesome
StarStarStarStar
(sORRY I WAS DOING THINGS)

I yawned tiredly, not wanting to get up yet. My eyes fluttered open and I sat up slowly.

I have seen countless many foolish humans. But you are the most foolish of them all. A human mad with desire is more fearsome than any demon. And yet I adore such foolish humans.

Posted By:
SebbyM
SebbyM
StarStar
I grabbed my backpack, then walked back into your room. "Come on, get dresses Ciel. We're leaving in 10 minutes. We can eat something in the City." I started walking back out, "Oh and, I already packed you stuff so just get dressed." I walked out and sat in the living room waiting for you. As i sat there, i checked the time. 9:41 am. ((it's ok xD)

"Yes..I'm a demon. There's no way i could understand my prey, a human's sense of taste. What i understand is..only the taste of a human's soul"~

Posted By:
bentoboxofawesome
bentoboxofawesome
StarStarStarStar

I grumbled, rolling my eyes and getting out of bed and changed into a dress that used to belong to my mother. Most of my dresses had been hers, so I was constantly reminded that she wasn't alive any more. By now I had gotten over her death, but I still remembered how lovely she always looked in them and it did make me a bit sad... But I had a job to do and couldn't let my silly feelings get in the way. I got dressed quickly and went down to the living room.

((OMG WHERE'S GRELL))
((OMG WE'RE EXCLUDING GRELL! NOES))

I have seen countless many foolish humans. But you are the most foolish of them all. A human mad with desire is more fearsome than any demon. And yet I adore such foolish humans.

Posted By:
SebbyM
SebbyM
StarStar
((ok ok we walk out of the house n like go pick him up yea))
I turned my head and saw Ciel standing in her dress. "Looking nice, as always Ciel." I smiled. "Now, shall we go get our friend?" I took her hand and walked out of the front door with her. We got into the car and started driving down to Grell's house.

"Yes..I'm a demon. There's no way i could understand my prey, a human's sense of taste. What i understand is..only the taste of a human's soul"~

Posted By:
bentoboxofawesome
bentoboxofawesome
StarStarStarStar
Looking at my feet awkwardly, I tried to smile but couldn't. "Al- friend?! You aren't taking me to Lizzy's house, are you?!" I shrieked.

Posted By:
HyperBlossomppgz
HyperBlossomppgz
StarStarStarStarStar
I was day dreaming about Sebastian so I really didn't pay any attention at anything. I skipped around like a little girl giggling over them. 

You seem amusing. I want you. *Evil Smirk*

Posted By:
SebbyM
SebbyM
StarStar
I smirked. "You'll see.." we pulled into Grell's driveway. "We're getting Grell. He loves the color red...he will be seeing plenty of red today in the city. So why not invite him also?" I got out of the car and rang the doorbell. 

Posted By:
HyperBlossomppgz
HyperBlossomppgz
StarStarStarStarStar
I skipped towards the door. "ye- OH! SEBBY." I smiled then cling to his arm. "why are you here?" I asked giggling.  

Posted By:
SebbyM
SebbyM
StarStar
I tried pushing him off my arm. His hold was too strong, so i gave up. "Ciel and I are going out into the city. You probably already know why but, of course to start some new crimes. Care to join us?" I moved my free arm and showed Grell the car.

Posted By:
HyperBlossomppgz
HyperBlossomppgz
StarStarStarStarStar
"OOOH YES!" I squeal. I stand up right and smile evilly. "Starting new crimes is what I do best." I say in a dark voice. 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

meeting new users

Peas vs. Mashed Potatoes

Describe the perfect Friend

If you had kids what would you name them?

in which age would u marry?

PewDiePie or Shane Dawson?

latest videos