Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

SebbyM's, Hyperblossomppgz's, and my PRP!

Posted By:
bentoboxofawesome
bentoboxofawesome
StarStarStarStar
(sORRY I WAS DOING THINGS)

I yawned tiredly, not wanting to get up yet. My eyes fluttered open and I sat up slowly.

I have seen countless many foolish humans. But you are the most foolish of them all. A human mad with desire is more fearsome than any demon. And yet I adore such foolish humans.

Posted By:
SebbyM
SebbyM
StarStar
I grabbed my backpack, then walked back into your room. "Come on, get dresses Ciel. We're leaving in 10 minutes. We can eat something in the City." I started walking back out, "Oh and, I already packed you stuff so just get dressed." I walked out and sat in the living room waiting for you. As i sat there, i checked the time. 9:41 am. ((it's ok xD)

"Yes..I'm a demon. There's no way i could understand my prey, a human's sense of taste. What i understand is..only the taste of a human's soul"~

Posted By:
bentoboxofawesome
bentoboxofawesome
StarStarStarStar

I grumbled, rolling my eyes and getting out of bed and changed into a dress that used to belong to my mother. Most of my dresses had been hers, so I was constantly reminded that she wasn't alive any more. By now I had gotten over her death, but I still remembered how lovely she always looked in them and it did make me a bit sad... But I had a job to do and couldn't let my silly feelings get in the way. I got dressed quickly and went down to the living room.

((OMG WHERE'S GRELL))
((OMG WE'RE EXCLUDING GRELL! NOES))

I have seen countless many foolish humans. But you are the most foolish of them all. A human mad with desire is more fearsome than any demon. And yet I adore such foolish humans.

Posted By:
SebbyM
SebbyM
StarStar
((ok ok we walk out of the house n like go pick him up yea))
I turned my head and saw Ciel standing in her dress. "Looking nice, as always Ciel." I smiled. "Now, shall we go get our friend?" I took her hand and walked out of the front door with her. We got into the car and started driving down to Grell's house.

"Yes..I'm a demon. There's no way i could understand my prey, a human's sense of taste. What i understand is..only the taste of a human's soul"~

Posted By:
bentoboxofawesome
bentoboxofawesome
StarStarStarStar
Looking at my feet awkwardly, I tried to smile but couldn't. "Al- friend?! You aren't taking me to Lizzy's house, are you?!" I shrieked.

Posted By:
HyperBlossomppgz
HyperBlossomppgz
StarStarStarStarStar
I was day dreaming about Sebastian so I really didn't pay any attention at anything. I skipped around like a little girl giggling over them. 

You seem amusing. I want you. *Evil Smirk*

Posted By:
SebbyM
SebbyM
StarStar
I smirked. "You'll see.." we pulled into Grell's driveway. "We're getting Grell. He loves the color red...he will be seeing plenty of red today in the city. So why not invite him also?" I got out of the car and rang the doorbell. 

Posted By:
HyperBlossomppgz
HyperBlossomppgz
StarStarStarStarStar
I skipped towards the door. "ye- OH! SEBBY." I smiled then cling to his arm. "why are you here?" I asked giggling.  

Posted By:
SebbyM
SebbyM
StarStar
I tried pushing him off my arm. His hold was too strong, so i gave up. "Ciel and I are going out into the city. You probably already know why but, of course to start some new crimes. Care to join us?" I moved my free arm and showed Grell the car.

Posted By:
HyperBlossomppgz
HyperBlossomppgz
StarStarStarStarStar
"OOOH YES!" I squeal. I stand up right and smile evilly. "Starting new crimes is what I do best." I say in a dark voice. 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Today's music: Good or Bad?

My bunny

Do You Go Tanning?

Do You Go Tanning?

If you had kids what would you name them?

if anyone famous could be your BF/GF who w...

latest videos