Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

SebbyM's, Hyperblossomppgz's, and my PRP!

Posted By:
SebbyM
SebbyM
StarStar
I smiled. "Alright. Let's get going." We got into the car and started driving down to the city. 

"Yes..I'm a demon. There's no way i could understand my prey, a human's sense of taste. What i understand is..only the taste of a human's soul"~

Posted By:
bentoboxofawesome
bentoboxofawesome
StarStarStarStar

Grell and I didn't always get along: he'd blame me for getting in between him and, as he called him, Bassie and he would get jealous whenever my butler paid attention to me... But it was great having a third person to start crimes with. The more the merrier, as they say~ Plus, I was relieved Sebastian wasn't taking me to see Lizzy. 

I have seen countless many foolish humans. But you are the most foolish of them all. A human mad with desire is more fearsome than any demon. And yet I adore such foolish humans.

Posted By:
SebbyM
SebbyM
StarStar
I parked the car in a half empty parking lot. "Now then, shall we?" I turned around to look at Grell and Ciel. I laughed a little then got out of the car. I opened the door for Ciel to get out. 

"Yes..I'm a demon. There's no way i could understand my prey, a human's sense of taste. What i understand is..only the taste of a human's soul"~

Posted By:
bentoboxofawesome
bentoboxofawesome
StarStarStarStar
I stepped out of the car and looked around, smirking. I couldn't wait to see what crime Sebastian had planned.

I have seen countless many foolish humans. But you are the most foolish of them all. A human mad with desire is more fearsome than any demon. And yet I adore such foolish humans.

Posted By:
HyperBlossomppgz
HyperBlossomppgz
StarStarStarStarStar
"Oh this is going to be so much fun!" I giggle.

You seem amusing. I want you. *Evil Smirk*

Posted By:
SebbyM
SebbyM
StarStar
I walked to the end of the car, then spun around. "Ahh.. well. I had planned on burning one of these toy shops down the road. They sell toys, way overpriced.. i don't really get humans anyways. So why not just have some fun and burn it down?" I laughed. Then, i opened the trunk. There was bombs, matches,and other explosive things. "There is a back door into the toy shop. we will use that to get in a light up these." I then grabbed the weapons and put them in a bag. "Let's go have some fun." I laughed as i started walking away from the car. (( I DIDNT KNOW WHAT CRIME TOO DOO DX ))

Posted By:
bentoboxofawesome
bentoboxofawesome
StarStarStarStar
((THAT SOUNDS FUN))
((OMG NO IT DOESN'T??))
((I'M NOT INSANE AHaHHaaaHAAA))
((YOU CAN'T PROVE NOTHIN'))

I followed Grell and Sebastian through a shadowy, dark alley. It lead us right to the back of the toy shop, and the three of us walked in quietly. Thankfully, no lights were on in the toy shop, it was still closed and no one was inside.

Posted By:
SebbyM
SebbyM
StarStar
(( PERFECTLY NORMAL HAHWUAHUDAW -head twitches to the side- 8^D))
I open the bag, and pull out a few bombs. "Grell, would you do me the favor and light these quickly? Once you light them throw it down there." i point down at the desk with the cash registers. Then i give ciel the bag. "Hold these for a second please."

Posted By:
bentoboxofawesome
bentoboxofawesome
StarStarStarStar

Tempted to light a few matches and set things on fire, I stood patiently and looked at the contents of the bag.  "Can I burn something too?" I asked.

Posted By:
HyperBlossomppgz
HyperBlossomppgz
StarStarStarStarStar
I take the bombs and it lit them. Then i quickly throw them towords the the desk. After i had got done I i jumped around laughing insanely. "How was that?" I turn to Sebastian and smiled.

You seem amusing. I want you. *Evil Smirk*

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

How Would You Describe You Personality Wit...

ThE WoRd GaMe

Pixeled has returned. But not forever???

Its a never ending game!

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

latest videos