Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

SebbyM's, Hyperblossomppgz's, and my PRP!

Posted By:
SebbyM
SebbyM
StarStar
I laughed. "Good. We have around a minute or longer until it goes off. So hurry Ciel. Grell you can throw more, just make sure you get them down there." I took a bomb for myself and lit it. Then i threw it at the entrance of the toy shop.

"Yes..I'm a demon. There's no way i could understand my prey, a human's sense of taste. What i understand is..only the taste of a human's soul"~

Posted By:
HyperBlossomppgz
HyperBlossomppgz
StarStarStarStarStar
I nod excitedly and took a few more bombs. I lit and threw them. I jumped up and down giggling. "Now we better hurry." I skipped towards the car but stopped next to Ciel. "Come on no need to hesitate." I grab her arm and pull her with me.

You seem amusing. I want you. *Evil Smirk*

Posted By:
SebbyM
SebbyM
StarStar
"Yes, you're right." I quickly followed you two out the back door. I shut the door and grabbed the bag that was now empty. We got in the car and drove further away. I parked the car so we could barely see part of the toy shop that was about to explode. 'Now, lets watch some exciting explosions!'

"Yes..I'm a demon. There's no way i could understand my prey, a human's sense of taste. What i understand is..only the taste of a human's soul"~

Posted By:
HyperBlossomppgz
HyperBlossomppgz
StarStarStarStarStar
I sat there smiling. Starting crimes were fun even though I wasnt quite fond of Ciel. She would always take my Bassie away from me. But, I guess I sorta got used to it. Soon the building exploded. It bursted into red-orange flames that made me squeal with joy.

Posted By:
bentoboxofawesome
bentoboxofawesome
StarStarStarStar
I watched the building erupt in flames with a loud boom. The explosion sent debris flying everywhere. A now burnt stuffed bunny was flung across the street, a similar one landing in front of us. I backed away carefully to avoid getting hit by any glass or wood.

I have seen countless many foolish humans. But you are the most foolish of them all. A human mad with desire is more fearsome than any demon. And yet I adore such foolish humans.

Posted By:
HyperBlossomppgz
HyperBlossomppgz
StarStarStarStarStar
"Oh isnt this exciting!" I clung to Sabastians' arm again while laughing.

Posted By:
SebbyM
SebbyM
StarStar
I laughed. "This is lovely." We stood there watching. I saw a black cat walking towards a piece of wood on fire. The cat was about to touch it. "No, don't touch that! You'll burn your cute squishy paws!" i ran as fast as i could to save the kitty. "Just in time.." I was now holding the cat on the ground. I got up and started walking back to Ciel and Grell.

Posted By:
HyperBlossomppgz
HyperBlossomppgz
StarStarStarStarStar
I crossed my arms and pouted. "My Sebby Ditched me for a cat!" I thought. "all well." I smiled.  

Posted By:
bentoboxofawesome
bentoboxofawesome
StarStarStarStar
"What is it with you and those animals?" I asked bitterly, trying to hide my jealousy. He was obsessed with cats while I saw them as uninteresting, and I didn't understand why he liked them so much... He liked them even more than me!

I have seen countless many foolish humans. But you are the most foolish of them all. A human mad with desire is more fearsome than any demon. And yet I adore such foolish humans.

Posted By:
SebbyM
SebbyM
StarStar
I stared at you two. "Can't you tell? Cats have such soft fur, squishy paws, they aren't annoying like those nasty dogs. What else could be better?" I smiled while petting the little kitten. "Now, lets go, would you like to do another crime or call it a day?" i asked climbing back into the car.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Describe the profile pic above you

Whats the worst tv show you've ever watche...