Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

SebbyM's, Hyperblossomppgz's, and my PRP!

Posted By:
SebbyM
SebbyM
StarStar
I laughed. "Good. We have around a minute or longer until it goes off. So hurry Ciel. Grell you can throw more, just make sure you get them down there." I took a bomb for myself and lit it. Then i threw it at the entrance of the toy shop.

"Yes..I'm a demon. There's no way i could understand my prey, a human's sense of taste. What i understand is..only the taste of a human's soul"~

Posted By:
HyperBlossomppgz
HyperBlossomppgz
StarStarStarStarStar
I nod excitedly and took a few more bombs. I lit and threw them. I jumped up and down giggling. "Now we better hurry." I skipped towards the car but stopped next to Ciel. "Come on no need to hesitate." I grab her arm and pull her with me.

You seem amusing. I want you. *Evil Smirk*

Posted By:
SebbyM
SebbyM
StarStar
"Yes, you're right." I quickly followed you two out the back door. I shut the door and grabbed the bag that was now empty. We got in the car and drove further away. I parked the car so we could barely see part of the toy shop that was about to explode. 'Now, lets watch some exciting explosions!'

"Yes..I'm a demon. There's no way i could understand my prey, a human's sense of taste. What i understand is..only the taste of a human's soul"~

Posted By:
HyperBlossomppgz
HyperBlossomppgz
StarStarStarStarStar
I sat there smiling. Starting crimes were fun even though I wasnt quite fond of Ciel. She would always take my Bassie away from me. But, I guess I sorta got used to it. Soon the building exploded. It bursted into red-orange flames that made me squeal with joy.

Posted By:
bentoboxofawesome
bentoboxofawesome
StarStarStarStar
I watched the building erupt in flames with a loud boom. The explosion sent debris flying everywhere. A now burnt stuffed bunny was flung across the street, a similar one landing in front of us. I backed away carefully to avoid getting hit by any glass or wood.

I have seen countless many foolish humans. But you are the most foolish of them all. A human mad with desire is more fearsome than any demon. And yet I adore such foolish humans.

Posted By:
HyperBlossomppgz
HyperBlossomppgz
StarStarStarStarStar
"Oh isnt this exciting!" I clung to Sabastians' arm again while laughing.

Posted By:
SebbyM
SebbyM
StarStar
I laughed. "This is lovely." We stood there watching. I saw a black cat walking towards a piece of wood on fire. The cat was about to touch it. "No, don't touch that! You'll burn your cute squishy paws!" i ran as fast as i could to save the kitty. "Just in time.." I was now holding the cat on the ground. I got up and started walking back to Ciel and Grell.

Posted By:
HyperBlossomppgz
HyperBlossomppgz
StarStarStarStarStar
I crossed my arms and pouted. "My Sebby Ditched me for a cat!" I thought. "all well." I smiled.  

Posted By:
bentoboxofawesome
bentoboxofawesome
StarStarStarStar
"What is it with you and those animals?" I asked bitterly, trying to hide my jealousy. He was obsessed with cats while I saw them as uninteresting, and I didn't understand why he liked them so much... He liked them even more than me!

I have seen countless many foolish humans. But you are the most foolish of them all. A human mad with desire is more fearsome than any demon. And yet I adore such foolish humans.

Posted By:
SebbyM
SebbyM
StarStar
I stared at you two. "Can't you tell? Cats have such soft fur, squishy paws, they aren't annoying like those nasty dogs. What else could be better?" I smiled while petting the little kitten. "Now, lets go, would you like to do another crime or call it a day?" i asked climbing back into the car.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Describe the profile pic above you

10/10 joke m8s

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Describe the profile pic above you

10/10 joke m8s

10/10 joke m8s

latest videos