Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

SebbyM's, Hyperblossomppgz's, and my PRP!

Posted By:
HyperBlossomppgz
HyperBlossomppgz
StarStarStarStarStar
"OOH doing another crime will be WONDERFUL!" I spin in circles, dancing, and laughing evily.

You seem amusing. I want you. *Evil Smirk*

Posted By:
bentoboxofawesome
bentoboxofawesome
StarStarStarStar
"Alright... I suppose." I said. 

I have seen countless many foolish humans. But you are the most foolish of them all. A human mad with desire is more fearsome than any demon. And yet I adore such foolish humans.

Posted By:
SebbyM
SebbyM
StarStar
"How about we do something, a little easy and fun? Like, go into a store and steal anything we want?" I sat in the car looking at them two.

"Yes..I'm a demon. There's no way i could understand my prey, a human's sense of taste. What i understand is..only the taste of a human's soul"~

Posted By:
HyperBlossomppgz
HyperBlossomppgz
StarStarStarStarStar
"OH YES! Anything with my Sebby" I said squealing like a little girl.

Posted By:
SebbyM
SebbyM
StarStar
"Alright, what shop would you guys like?" i asked as i started the car.

"Yes..I'm a demon. There's no way i could understand my prey, a human's sense of taste. What i understand is..only the taste of a human's soul"~

Posted By:
bentoboxofawesome
bentoboxofawesome
StarStarStarStar

"Candy!" I excitedly shouted. "Well... I..." I said, turning away and trying to hide my excitement, "if that's what Grell wants..."

I have seen countless many foolish humans. But you are the most foolish of them all. A human mad with desire is more fearsome than any demon. And yet I adore such foolish humans.

Posted By:
HyperBlossomppgz
HyperBlossomppgz
StarStarStarStarStar
"Anything with my Sebby is just fine." I say calmly.

Posted By:
bentoboxofawesome
bentoboxofawesome
StarStarStarStar
I nodded. "A candy store it is then." I tried to hide my excitement, but on the inside I couldn't wait to rob the candy store. My butler hadn't allowed me any sweets for the past few days. According to him, the amount of dessert I ate was unhealthy and he thought I should only have dessert occasionally.

Posted By:
SebbyM
SebbyM
StarStar
Let's go then, i drove the car out of the parking lot and started heading down to one of the biggest candy shops. I then parked the car behind the shop. "Ready to go?" i got some equipment that we would need out of the trunk.

1 2 3 5 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Pancakes Or Waffles

How do you feel today ?

Lions Or Tigers

Pancakes Or Waffles

Justin Bieber or Austin Mahone ?

How do you feel today ?

latest videos