Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Je Ne Sais Quoi (Private)

Posted By:
-Grey-
-Grey-
StarStarStarStarStar
Ethan's eyes widened slowly in fascination. "Really? That's pretty awesome." He walked back over towards the rack and set the blue shirt back down and kept the green shirt with him. "Maybe I'll work with you at some point."

B R I N G . M E . T H E . H O R I Z O N

sempiternal

T H I S . I S . S E M P I T E R N A L

Posted By:
-Helvetica-
-Helvetica-
StarStarStarStar
Amelie watched Ethan pick up the green shirt once again, and she chuckled. "Possibly. I'm Amelie Bastien, nice to meet you," She said as she lifted her hand to shake his.

Posted By:
-Grey-
-Grey-
StarStarStarStarStar
"Ethan Montgomery," he said, and reached his hand out to shake hers, and then pulled it back and shoved it into his back pocket. She had soft hands. "I'm going to be in France for a while working, so maybe we could hang out sometime. It be nice to learn about fashion from someone who knows it, not just takes pictures." He smiled.

sempiternal

Posted By:
-Helvetica-
-Helvetica-
StarStarStarStar
Amelie nodded in comprehension. "Well, if you would like, I could bring you over to my work place and maybe show you what you need to know."

Posted By:
-Grey-
-Grey-
StarStarStarStarStar
Ethan grinned and took the shirt with his other hand. "That would be cool," he said, and then glanced to the watch on his wrist. He still had time to get back to the apartment before anyone would show up to see him. It was hard living in a city where he only knew a few people, but he was young so it wasn't that bad.

sempiternal

Posted By:
-Helvetica-
-Helvetica-
StarStarStarStar
Amelie took out a card from her pocket, which appeared to be minimalist with only a picture of one of her illustrations and ink blotches just so it would appear to be simple. "I see you need to go, so here's where you can contact me. If you want to come over to my place on a certain day, simply phone me. Bye!" She said as she walked out of the store, putting on her sunglasses.

Posted By:
-Grey-
-Grey-
StarStarStarStarStar

Ethan blinked and nodded, smiling. "Thanks," he said, and then turned to watch Amelie as she left. Once she was out, he turned back to the rack of clothing and gave a small huff. "Well, that was pretty cool." He held the shirt and walked over to the checkout line. He'd have to finish shopping another time, he decided, and headed back to his apartment.

sempiternal

Posted By:
-Helvetica-
-Helvetica-
StarStarStarStar
(Should we time skip?)

1 3 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Asian food or Mexican food?

what is your favorite animal that starts w...

Palestinians rejoice as Israel agrees and ...

Names for kittens?

What was the last thing you ate?

Vocaloids VS. Justin Bieber ಠ_ಠ

latest videos