Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Ukyo and Onii's PRP

Posted By:
Everybody's Fool
Everybody's Fool
StarStarStarStar
Kasumi placed the bodies gently inside the holes. After she was done, she turned to Gamzee. "Do you recognize anyone here?" She asked him.

Anime Fangirl Nosebleed starts..... NOW

Ukyo and Onii's PRP

Posted By:
firedragonboy 1340_1361738 Lock
firedragonboy 1340_1361738
StarStarStarStarStar

"no no one I know" he looks at her and puts some of the bodies in holes as well

Music makes everything about me true and real take away my music and my life will mean nothing blake

Ukyo and Onii's PRP

Posted By:
Everybody's Fool
Everybody's Fool
StarStarStarStar
After they were done putting the bodies in the hole, she covered them. "And these humans decide to do it because of their so-called God..." She thought. She sighed and continued to cover the holes.

Ukyo and Onii's PRP

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
"the say that theyre god will protect them where is he when they need him most?"

Music makes everything about me true and real take away my music and my life will mean nothing blake

Ukyo and Onii's PRP

Posted By:
Everybody's Fool
Everybody's Fool
StarStarStarStar
"I guess you can read minds as well. But I'll enlighten you a bit. There was a plague during the Middle Ages. It was known as the Black Plague. A flea carried the disease and traveled on rats. This was from them traveling on the silk road from China to Europe. The plague was so great, it wiped out most of Europe, some parts of China and even some parts of Africa. The humans were unsure of what caused the plague. They blamed it on a certain religion and began to persecute them. Some of them felt as if they were to do that, their God would be able to save them. They also burn the corpse of the infected victims." She explained.

Ukyo and Onii's PRP

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
"yes I know burning the bodies meant stopping it from spreading but it also laid dormant in many humans as well who were unaware" he sat down and pulled out something from his backpack a pie tin filled with a green slime "want some? its a soper pie"

Ukyo and Onii's PRP

Posted By:
Everybody's Fool
Everybody's Fool
StarStarStarStar
Her ears lowered and she frowns a little. "N-no thanks. I only eat sweets and fish." She rejected. She climbed up a tree to get an apple. She sniffed the air as she ate.

Ukyo and Onii's PRP

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
gamzee shrugs and pinches the slime and takes a bite of it "this stuff keeps me from going insane I guess you can say its like that human stuff that keeps them calm in a way" he takes another bite "if I go insane its the end for a lot of people Godai and human alike

Ukyo and Onii's PRP

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar

"firedragonboy 1340" wrote:

gamzee shrugs and pinches the slime and takes a bite of it "this stuff keeps me from going insane I guess you can say its like that human stuff that keeps them calm in a way" he takes another bite "if I go insane its the end for a lot of people Godai and human alike

Ukyo and Onii's PRP

Posted By:
Everybody's Fool
Everybody's Fool
StarStarStarStar
"That'll be something highly interesting. I would love to see that. Considering I have nothing left to lose." She let out a slight smirk as she takes a bite out of the apple. "You've been injected with Godai blood so it's not surprising. Godai have the intelligence to eliminate everything in the universe. Not even souls can exists among a sea of nothing."

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

2000 POSTS FOURM

We the Kidz

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

2000 POSTS FOURM

latest videos