Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Ukyo and Onii's PRP

Posted By:
firedragonboy 1340_1361738 Lock
firedragonboy 1340_1361738
StarStarStarStarStar
"but in a sea of nothing there is only loneliness and despair no one deserves that" gamzee sighs and takes another bite of soper

Music makes everything about me true and real take away my music and my life will mean nothing blake

Ukyo and Onii's PRP

Posted By:
Everybody's Fool
Everybody's Fool
StarStarStarStar
"Not always. There's a story of a little girl who was always left alone. Her mother gave her a wonderful gift. The little girl decided to give it a soul by using the magic she studied. She gave it a soul from a sea of zero. It was a miracle. They spent their days eating sweats, playing games together and laughing. She was no longer alone, even when her mom was gone." Kasumi let out a small smile. "The little girl was truly amazing." She whispered softly.

Anime Fangirl Nosebleed starts..... NOW

Ukyo and Onii's PRP

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
"im sure she still is" gamzee looks at her "that is if she'd let someone else into her life as a friend" he smiled "you don't have to worry about being alone kasumi from now on im your friend"

Music makes everything about me true and real take away my music and my life will mean nothing blake

Ukyo and Onii's PRP

Posted By:
Everybody's Fool
Everybody's Fool
StarStarStarStar
She became flustered and she end up dropping her apple. She started stammering a bit before she spoke properly. "I-Idiot! I never asked for that! And you made me drop my apple!" She yelled. She jumped down from the tree as she picked up the apple. She hid her flustered face from Gamzee. 

Ukyo and Onii's PRP

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
gamzee stood up and walked over to her and put his hand on her shoulder "I promise you" he lifts up her face and hugs her "as your friend I wont die"

Ukyo and Onii's PRP

Posted By:
Everybody's Fool
Everybody's Fool
StarStarStarStar
Her entire voice turned deep red and her body froze. It took her a while to realize she was being hugged. She pushed him away and hid her face. "I-I-I-Idiot...!# She squeaked. Her tail swift quickly and her ears bent down.  She hid beside the tree and buried her face into her hands. "That was too embarrassing..." She thought.

Ukyo and Onii's PRP

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
"how was that embarrassing? whats wrong with two friends just hugging?" he asked and picked up the apple and cleaned it off and handed it to her

Ukyo and Onii's PRP

Posted By:
Everybody's Fool
Everybody's Fool
StarStarStarStar
She took the apple and hid her face in her knees. "I'm not used to stuff like that. The only person I was like that with was my little sister." She stopped for a while as she turned her head to look at Gamzee. "She was really cute. Me and her always played together. My parents loved us very much. I was so happy. I always love listening to her stories that she made." Kasumi sits up and puts her hand to her heart. "She was always so cheerful and bright. The complete opposite of me. I only smile when I'm around her or when I think of her."

Ukyo and Onii's PRP

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
"kasumi I promise you we'll take down the people who ordered the experimentation" he smiles and takes her hand "I promise you with my life"

Ukyo and Onii's PRP

Posted By:
Everybody's Fool
Everybody's Fool
StarStarStarStar
She look hesitantly at his hand before finally accepting it. She let out a small yet gentle smile. "Okay." She answered. "We'll torment them as well." 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What song is stuck in your head?

LIPSTICK or EYE SHADOW!!!???

What song is stuck in your head?

Battle of the Sisters!!!

Battle of the Sisters!!!

Describe the profile pic above you

latest videos